Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Fifteen Snapshots

03. Rainy Day

by moray 0 reviews

'ame', rain; 'amatsu', sky/ heaven; 'uten', rainy weather

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Jean Havoc, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-05-30 - Updated: 2005-05-30 - 246 words

1Original
03. Rainy Day
Roy both loved and hated rain. Loved the soft power, the soothing sounds, the cheerful memories. But... he hated how powerless he was.

"Colonel, sir?"

Havoc. Probably goaded into something by Hawkeye. "Yes?"

"You want a ride home tonight?" The look on the blonde's face made it all too obvious that he was only doing it to please Hawkeye

If Roy hadn't been so tired and so worn down, he would have refused point-blank but as it was... "I'm not done with work yet, so you'll have to wait."

"I have all the time in the world."

Roy wanted to take issue with Havoc's flippant tone, but the rain had depressed him much too much. That... and he really didn't mind very terribly. Central East was rainy, Hawkeye was scary, and Havoc was flippant. Jut another fact of life, though he wondered what the man was like outside of the military. If he had a family, where he was from, why he signed up... he realized with a pang of guilt that he didn't even know what the man's given name was.

Damn... rain gave him some of the weirdest ideas. Giving up completely on work, he rose and stretched. "Lieutenant, let's get this show on the road."

Havoc looked up and nodded obediently. Unobtrusively, so calmly that he almost missed it, the blonde reached out to pick up an handgun and holster it at the small of his back. "To your house, sir?"
Sign up to rate and review this story