Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 7

by Black-Hair-Dye 0 reviews

I watched the liquid leak out of me. It made me feel kinda like I did when me and Frank kissed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 283 words

2Moving
Gerard: 1 month later

"You...are...p-pathetic!" I told myself as scratched the blade across my arm.

I watched the liquid leak out of me. It made me feel kinda like I did when me and Frank kissed.

I felt relaxed yet my body felt stiff, my breath caught in my throat. I shouldn't feel like this. This is wrong. What would Frank think? He'd probably leave me. But he'll find out sooner or later...

I wrapped a bandage round the slits and tied a tight knot.
I may have Frankie, but, in a way, it isn't enough.

When I’m with Frankie it makes me want to never bleed again! Then he leaves. And it all comes back. I want him with me always. I never want him to leave me! He's my fucking life! I need him! I need him with me always. I know that's bad. I'm obsessed with him. But I know he is obsessed with me too. He loves me to death. When we get home from school and come to my room, the first thing he does is push me on to my bed and kisses me. His kisses are so different to the ones I've seen in movies. They are so deep and desperate.

"Don't ever leave me, you hear?" He'd say to me, pretending to be mean.

"I promise. Just don't ever fucking leave me!" This is the point where I would force him to roll over so I'm on top of him.

Once or twice we've fallen off the bed, causing my mum to yell-

"What's going on boys?"

Of which we reply-

"Wrestling!"

We're so childish. It's great! I love it! I love him...
Sign up to rate and review this story