Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 12 Continued.

by raytorosfro 2 reviews

Ray's, Bob's and Gerard's speeches.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-04-08 - 951 words

1Moving

Chapter 12

Cassie’s P.O.V
We walked into a large hall and everyone sat down in their seats. It had taken forever to make the seating plan, who knew doing something like that could be so stressful?
After a while of speaking food was brought out and we all sat eating and talking, loads of people came and congratulated us pulling us into hugs. Frank and I also shared loads of kisses. Then it was time for the best man speech. Ray stood up and began.
“When we all first met Cassie we didn’t know what to expect, but I knew I would never dream of this happening. Sure when Frank and her first spoke I could see the slight connection between them, but after... An incident I didn’t expect for Frank to do anything about it. From what I have seen from their relationship I know that their feelings are strong towards each other. Every time they are nr each other they can’t stop smiling r sharing small looks with each other. When Frank told me he was going to propose I was excited for the pair. I hope that one day I can find a love as strong as theirs. I also hope they live a long and happy life with each other. I expect there to be little Iero’s running about soon enough. Good luck with your marriage guys.”

After Ray had sat down Bob got up and started his speech. (A/N Written by Tiffany Or la-plus-forte-des-vies (Tumblr))

"To my little sister and one of my best friends. You were always like a brother to me, but now, you are my brother. It’s hard to kind of wrap my mind around. I never thought this day would come. My little sister getting married is such a foreign subject to me. I never pictured her in the white dress, never imagined I would see my sister take the hand of a man... short one at that" Bob said giving a little wink towards them "and I never in my wildest dreams ever thought it would be to my band mate. But when I think about it, it's the best outcome. Who do I know better than Frank? Who would I entrust my little sister to other than Frank? I know that if anything ever happened to her he would be right there. I see the way they look at each other and I say "will I ever find that?" because I can tell that they have found their other half. Hell I remember when Cassie was just a little girl, and if anyone was mean to her she would run to me and tell me to beat them up, I remember that ugly denim over-all dress you used to wear with Winnie the pooh on it and the piglet sneakers. I remember that year that mom dressed us up as Raggedy Ann and Andy; we got the most candy out of everyone on our block. I remember those nights you would run into my room because you had a bad dream, and I remember I used to have to scoot WAY over so you wouldn't fall off of the bed. But I wouldn't mind because a big brother is supposed to be there for his little sister, to protect her from the things under the bed, and the things that go bump in the night..." Bob said letting a tear drop off of his face, and taking a second to compose himself. "I do have to say as a big brother Frank. If you hurt my little sister in any way shape or form I will kill you." He said smiling while Frank put up his hands in mock surrender. "Bob" Cassie said rolling her eyes "sorry, anyways... now that the gushy stuff is out of the way, I wish you all the happiness in the world, and one day when you have kids... hopefully one day... far away... like years... I'm serious... I will have a wife to watch them, because I will not be stuck watching your demon children." Bob said raising his eyebrows in a teasing manor "I love you both very much, and I will always be here for you, no matter what happens I am here." He said sitting down and taking a napkin to his ‘leaking eyes’

Next it was Gerard’s turn to speak. Putting down his glass he got up. (A/N Written by ChasingPavementsxoxo)

“About a year ago, this lovely lady here decided that she wanted to come on tour with her big brother and our band My Chemical Romance. I'll never forget the first time she met Frank, she had yelled about how much she loved skittles and Frank tossed her a pack. In that moment I saw something between them. Soon when the two started dating, I saw her come out of her shell more around us, and Frankie seemed livelier than ever! I'm proud to say that Cassie has really brought out the best in one of my best friends, Frank. And in that time, I think that Cassie has definitely become a giant part in the My Chemical Romance family. I know that in the years to come, these two will always be perfect for each other. I can honestly say that around Cassie, Frank's pretty much the happiest I've ever seen him. And I haven't known Cassie for as long as I've known Frank, but she definitely seems delighted when he’s in a fifty foot radius of her. So now, I propose a toast, To the long, prosperous, happy marriage of the new Mr. and Mrs. Iero!”
Sign up to rate and review this story