Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 13

by raytorosfro 4 reviews

The rest of the wedding.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 1060 words

1Exciting
PLEASE read the note at the bottom?

Chapter 13.

Now it’s Mikey’s turn to speak. “Even through tough times these two wonderful people have managed to stay together. I am amazed at how forgiving these two are, with not only each other, but anyone else who has done wrong as well. I don’t think I can think of any other two people more perfect for each other then Frank and Cassie are. I remember when she first came on tour with us and managed to punch Frank in the face.” He paused letting everyone laugh at his words.
“Hey you shouldn’t joke about that. It actually really hurt, and she wasn’t even trying to hurt me.” Frank shouted to Mikey whilst pouting which earned more laughter from the guests. Frank looks so cute when he pouts. I quickly kissed him which turned his pout into a big cheesy grin.
“Get a room!” Mikey shouted back at us. When everyone had stopped laughing at the display, Mikey continued. “I remember how they would always jump, dance and sing around a room acting as crazy as usual. From the moment they met there has been something between them, a sort of connection between the two. I wish you guys well through all the good times, and the bad ones that are bound to come your way. I hope you have a long and happy marriage, to Frank and Cassie.” As he finished his speech he held his glass in the air, most of the people in the room repeated his actions.

Frank then stood up. I wasn’t expecting him to say anything. “Hey, so I’m going to keep this short as my voice is not always something people want to hear.” He chuckled along with a few other people. “I just wanted to thank everybody for coming today and supporting us in this choice that we have made. I also wanted to thank my beautiful wife Cassie. Thank you for everything. Thank you for making my life worth living, I love you, with everything I have. Nothing can change that.”
I stood up, tears threatening to leave my eyes. I threw both my arms around his neck. “I love you too, you sappy git.” We both laughed and I pressed my lips against his, in a slow and sweet kiss. I don’t know how long we stood there with our lips in perfect synchronisation, but I know it was long as there were a few uncomfortable clearing of throats. We pulled away and stared into each others eyes.

~30 minutes later~

We are making our way to a different room. Frank had been in charge of getting a band for this evening, and when I looked up at the stage I saw Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith setting up with an acoustic guitar and a few percussion instruments. I turned towards Frank. “You got Panic! At The Disco? How?”
He smirked at me. “Brendon is an old friend and was very happy to do this for us. Especially when I told him how much of a huge fan you are.” I squealed and hugged Frank.
“Hey everyone, we’re Panic! At The Disco and I believe it is time for the couple’s first dance.” Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me into the middle of the room. As he put his hands on my waist, pulling me close, I placed my hands around his neck. Brendon started strumming his guitar and I instantly recognised it to be one of my favourite songs, I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith. I don’t think this moment could get any more perfect. We moved in time with the music whilst having huge cheesy grins on our faces.
As the song came to an end many other couples had joined in dancing. Close together.

A couple of hours later I was yawning, it had been a tiresome day. “Do you want to leave?” Frank whispered in my ear.
I nodded in response. “Just let me go say goodbye to a few people first?” He smiled and I walked off to find my mum.

“Hey mum, we’re heading off now. Today has worn me out.”
“Sure honey, I’ll see you when you get back from Paris.” She said whilst kissing my cheek.
“Yeah see you soon.” I smiled and gave her a parting hug.

Next I went to go find Bob. “You leaving now?” He asked.
“Yeah I’m shattered.”
He hugged me tight. “Have a good honey moon. Try not to get pregnant though, I don’t want to be an uncle this young.” He said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes as he turned back to the girl he was chatting up.

I walked up to the stage. “Hey, Brendon.” I shouted as he came to the end of a song.
He walked over and jumped off the stage, next to me. “Hey what’s up?”
“I just wanted to thank you so much for doing this.”
“No problem. Here have my number; we should get to know each other.” He said handing over a piece of paper and pulling me into a hug.
“Yeah, that would be awesome. Bye.” I went and found Frank and we left, hand in hand.

As we were lying in bed cuddling, Frank whispered into my ear. “Sleep babe, we got to be up early tomorrow. I love you.” Before I could reply I found myself in a deep sleep.


Ok. Ok. It's been a while. Hi. So anyway note. Ok the next chapter is going to be lots and lots of smut. Cause ya' know HONEYMOOOOOOON. Uhm so. Do you want hot steamy sex or sweet loving sex OOORRR a mixture. You say I write. BUT I have never written straight sex before. Only guy on guy. And I'm in the middle of writing a female on female one shot. Which should be up soooooon. Hopefully. Ok so go leave your choice in the comments. I guess the sex scenes won't be necessary for the story so you don't have to read them BUT FOR ALL YOU LITTLE PERVS OUT THERE. You are like me and want to see a little of the sexy time.
[/[*Ok I'm going to shut up now BYEEE~Transmission Exploder
Sign up to rate and review this story