Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 10

by Black-Hair-Dye 0 reviews

I stared at what he had done. Bright, red liquid oozed out of his arms. His body was covered loads in big, purple bruises. Why? Why would he do this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 479 words

2Ambiance
Frank:

I stared. I couldn't be seeing this.

"Gee..." I whispered.

I stared at what he had done. Bright, red liquid oozed out of his arms. His body was covered loads in big, purple bruises. Why? Why would he do this?

"Gerard...Gee... What have you done...?" I whispered.

"Frank!", he cried as he tried to cover himself. "Its not what you think. I didn't do this!", he panicked, pointing to the bruises. "They did it!"

"What about the cuts on arms? Don't deny it! I saw you. It was the first thing I saw when I walked in. You. You cutting your self!", I looked away from him. "Why Gee!? Is it me!?", I cried hysterically.

"No Frankie! Its not! I'm just making myself brave. Every time I let them make a fool of me, I cut myself. But I just keep failing. So I-I have to keep teaching myself a lesson-"

"Gerard! You don't have to teach your self a lesson! Who’s they?"

"It’s Adam, Paul and Dylan from school... Frankie... Look what they did to me... I had to do something... I'm sorry Frankie... I'm SORRY!", Gerard balled, tears rushed out his eyes and he fell into a huddled heap on the floor.

"Frankie! I'm sorry! I love you! Please don't leave me! I love you! I love you, Frankie!"

I wanted to comfort him. I wanted to tell him I loved him and I that I was never going to leave him, but I couldn’t. I was too shocked. In stead I stood there staring at him and crying. Tears ran fiercely down my face. They stung on my cheeks but I didn't care. That pain hardly hurt. The pain of knowing Gerard had done this to himself hurt more.

"Gerard... Gee...", I whispered through my tears.

I swallowed, and emptied my brain of sadness, and refilled it with anger. I grabbed Gerard by the shoulders and forced him to sit up. I looked at him. Those boys are going to pay for what they have done to him. We will have our revenge.

"Gerard, stop it", I ordered. "You have to get through this. And you are going to promise me your never EVER going to do this-", I picked up his arm and pointed to the bleeding cuts, he whimpered as I did so, "-to your self again! Okay?"

Gerard hiccupped and nodded

"Yes Frankie. I promise"

I forced a kiss on to his lips. I felt his eyes release more tears, as did mine. I wrapped my arms round his bruised waist and held him close to me. Slowly and gently he wrapped his arms round my neck as well. His body shuddered as his bleeding cuts touched my neck and shirt. Slowly, we fell on to our sides, still kissing. Still crying. Still hugging.

... Still together... Still us.
Sign up to rate and review this story