Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > On tour!

On Tour! PART TWO

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

PART TWO. LAST CHAPTER. Events take place in Dir en grey's tour bus..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 1124 words - Complete

0Unrated
3O minutes later and the couple came back into the main room of the bus. "Die- you need a new bed" Toshiya tried to keep a straight face. Shinya turned bright red. "You guys...heard it..all?" The drummer felt so embarrased. "We thought you'd never stop screwing Shin-chan's brains out, Die" Kyo snickered. Kaoru looked over to the Americans. "You're all very quiet" He spoke, looking weirdly at them. Frank was yet again playing Angry Birds, Gerard was smoking, Ray looked bored and Mikey looked at them nervously. "I'm so sorry..I never meant for that to....make you feel..awkward..I just love Die" Shinya explained to Mikey before wrapping his arms around his red-head. "Its...cool- I have a girlfriend at home, Alicia..we fuck..alot but uhh..not as much as you two" Mikey blushed and looked down at the floor. "Does anyone have an beer?" Gerard broke the awkwardness. "I'm not sharing" Kyo growled, and glared at the other vocalist. "YOU JERK!" Gerard whined. "Kaoru," Kyo turned to his leader-sama, "What is a 'jerk'?". "Ano...I think it means something like baka but worse" Kaoru explained. He'd never really understood Western insults.

Within 2 hours, My Chemical Romance and Dir en grey were all drunk- some more than others. "Kaoru..will you be my boyfriend?" Toshiya asked. Kaoru was so drunk he didn't even know what Toshiya was saying let alone what he was doing. "Hai" He wrapped his arms around the bassist. "OOOH LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Frank exclaimed happily. "Okay" Ray agreed and Shinya nodded. "Okay...Terachi...does it hurt to get butt-fucked?" Gerard asked, his green eyes flickering with curiosity. "Ano..it....hurts alot the first time but..we make love so often I've kind of gotten used to it...as long as it gives my boyfriend pleasure...it's...ano..fine- not it's wonderful..badashiwa..Kimi wo aishi, Die" Shinya cuddled into his lover and kissed him passionatley. Die pulled Shinya on top of him and wrapped his arms around the skinny man. "I'd like to be gay.." Frank admitted. "Really?" Kaoru's eyes widened. "With whom, Frank Iero?" Gerard raised an eyebrow. "You" Frank's lips instantly fell ontop of Gerard's and suddenly they started making out. "Wow...3 couples.." Kyo shook his head in disbelief. "Wanna make 4?" Ray blinked at Kyo in a flirtacious way. "Uhh..no thanks..I'm not gay" Kyo abcked away from the afro-creep. "I was joking" Ray laughed. "Dieeeeee...I'm horny again" Shinya whined and stuck his hands into his pants. Die grinned as he watched his lover pleasure himself. Shinya moaned loudly. "That is such a turn on" Toshiya moaned and reached into his own pants but Kaoru stopped him. "Kaooooo please!" Toshiya begged. "I feel so horny!" He cried. "Fuck me then" Kaoru purred. "Here?" "Hai" Kaoru ripped Toshiya's shirt off and pounced on top of him, running his tongue down his bare chest. "DON'T TEASE!" Toshiya howled. Mikey stared in shock at the Japanese boys. "You guys...are fucking...weird.." He was almost sick with what they were doing. "Don't tell me you two are going to...do that" Mikey pointed to Gerard and Frank who were hugging then to Shinya who was still Masturbating on the floor with Die watching him and to Kaoru who was well butt-fucking Toshiya. "Oh..not tonight" Frank giggled at Gerard's response. "GUYS! TAKE THSI SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Kyo shouted at his bandmates in Japanese. "Yare Yare Kyo!" Kaoru growled.

Kyo huffed and stormed out of the lounge and into his room. Mikey followed Kyo and tapped on his locked door. "Nani?" Kyo shouted. "It's me..uhh Mikey" The shy bassist said quietly. "Come in" Kyo unlocked the door. It was a small room with a single bed, a wardrobe and a cupboard. The walls were full of posters of random Japanese bands Mikey hadn't ever heard of. "I just get so sick of them just having sex where ever and when ever they like" Kyo lit up another cigarette. It took Mikey a while to figure out what he said because well, Kyo's accent was the thickest out of the whole band. Kyo offered Mikey a drag. "Thanks" Mikey said, taking it. "I never thought my brother would be...gay" Mikey muttered. "Which one's your brother?" Kyo questioned. He didn't know that Mikey was related to one of his abndmates. "Gerard is my older brother" Mikey said, staeling another drag of Kyo's half-way smoked cigarette. They could still hear Toshiya moaning- well almost screaming very loudly. "As you can see well hear, Totchi is rather...fond of sex" Kyo explained. Mikey's already pale face had gone paler.

"Die...can we go to bed now?" Shinya asked, kissing his lover's neck. Die moaned and scooped Shinya up in his strong guitarist arms. "Sure, sweetheart" He cuddled him. "Can we stay in my bed? Yours is messy" Shinya giggled at the memory as he asked Die. "Good idea- we'll have to tidy that up tomorrow or Kaoru will get mad" Die opened the door to Shinya's girly room. All his stage make-up and regular make-up was neatly set up on his desk and all his costumes were hung up in order of when he'd wear them for ever show. "Girl...you have OCD or what?" Die joked. Shinya glared at him as they both laid down on the bed. "Don't call me that and I just like things to be neat" Shinya pulled the blankets over the both of them and they snuggled in.

"I'm off to bed...thank you" Mikey said politley to the Japanese man as he left his room for his own. "See ya" Kyo called after the skinny boy. Kyo changed into his pyjamas which Toshiya said were "kawaii". God he HATED it when Toshiya said stuff like that.

"Kaoru-Kao-Please stop it" Toshiya begged. He'd had enough sex and wanted to sleep now. "Ok..I'm sorry" Kaoru got off the slim bassist and walked off to his own room. "Kaoru! Wait!" Toshiya ran after him and jumped up to hug the shorter man. "Nani?" He questioned the blue-haired boy. "Can I sleep with you? I don't want to be alone...not tonight anyway..I'm nervous about the show tomorrow" Toshiya looked away cutely and in a shy fashion. Kaoru grinned. "What, the energetic, flirtatious Toshiya is scared? Although..the crowd always go a bit crazy in Osaka...especially the fangirls" Kaoru cringed at the memories of the last concert there in Osaka. Toshiya pulled Kaoru towards his room. "C'mon..Totchi tired" He whined.

soon after, Gerard and Frank followed to their seperate rooms and everyone on the tour bus fell asleep. They all had a very busy day to prepare for tomorrow...
Sign up to rate and review this story