Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Mysterious Boy

Chapter 3

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 1193 words - Complete

0Unrated
Uhh...! I typed this out and then it just disappeared! :(. So let's go type it all out on a tiny little screen on my iPod... Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3

Morning came early to Gerard and I as we were woken by the soft sobs and whimpers of the boy in the corner of the room curled up on the couch. He just layed there so upset with his eyes shut and had a tight grasp of the blanket in his hands, his teeth baring down into his bottom lip creating little droplets of blood. I don't even want to know what's going through his mind right now. Actually, I do want to know. I want to help him whether he is willing to let me or not. I'm not just going to let him fade away.
I looked over at Gerard who just stared at Mikey with the most heart broken and helpless face. I want to help him two. Both Way brothers were in a really stressful time now. Gerard turned and looked back at me.
"I just don't know what to do anymore." he said hopelessly. It was that word 'anymore' that told me this had been going on for a long time. I just wanted I know why exactly was going on.
I crawled down off the bed and sat beside him.
"What has him made him so upset all the time?" I asked very concerned for Mikey's sake.
"...Everything. School, the bullies, the name calling..." He looked down, leaving something out. "Gerard, please don't be afraid to tell me. I won't laugh or anything. I just want to help you and Mikey. Go on." Gerard sighed.
"...O-our parents. T-they just... They come home everynight drunk with some one else to get laid with. Then they start an argument between them. Sometimes even pulling Mikey or me into it. It just makes Mikey so depressed. He needs love and care. Not a bloody nose for me to clean up...That's why I was sort of angry yesterday. I found my dad shouting at my mom who was throwing up from alcohol in the toilet. Then he just told me to fuck off and go whine to my depressed emo brother. That is so horrible. Mikey is being dragged up through that without a parent to care for him or acknowledge him. Neither of them should have to go through that. Both of the Way brothers need help and by the looks of it I'm the only one willing to give it to them.
"That's not the worst of it." He continues. "Mikey would often be used by my mother to threaten my father. She would say 'I will kill him if you don't stop'. But my dad would just say something like ' What good is he or Gerard anyway?!' and it really hurt mikey. He was so young." a few tears slipped down his face and made my eyes well up. I almost didn't want to hear anymore. Their parents were sick. "Then when he turned 14 he started to get really depressed. He's started cutting. I have tried to talk him out of it but he just ignores it. Sometimes I would go into his room and find the window open. He climbs onto the roof and blocks out all the shit our parents treat him with. I would even find him with some alcohol in his hand. He says he just wants to forget it all and that's the only way. But he's only 15, he's way too young!" He finished with an exasperated sigh. I didn't know how to reply to that. Even Gerard himself had been through so much. And Gerard was a strong person. He was able to push insults from the jocks past him and not bother if they make fun of him. But it's his parents that had hurt him and Mikey the most. The neglect.
I put my arm around his shoulders in a comforting way.
"I'm really sorry Gerard. You don't deserve that at all." I say while clearing the lump caught up in my throat. "Where are your parents right now?" I asked probably a stupid question but I didn't hear them up.
"Asleep probably. I don't even care where they are anymore. They could be fucking dead and it would probably bring more relief than sadness to Mikey And I of they were dead. I know it's a sick thing to say but... It's the truth." He said with a frown on his face. Another tear dripped from his eye. I held him closer. I really cared for him them. I didn't want them to disappear.

Mikey suddenly opened his eyes with a small jolt causing both of us to look over at him. Gerard got up and walked over to him. I followed him over but sat sort of behind him not wanting to crowd Mikey like he was some animal in a circus teasing him like the idiots do in school.
"Heya Mikes. How ya feeling?" Gerard asked him receiving a quiet grunt from the distressed teenager.
"I'll go make some toast for us all. Back in a second." Standing up and leaving after a nod in Mikey's direction telling me to talk to him. But instead it turned into an awkward silence until I said "So are you okay? I mean like I saw the can of beer in the bathroom." It was a stupid thing to bring up.
He nods looking at me with wary eyes, probably just waiting for me to laugh at him.
"Mikey, it's okay. You can trust me. I want to help you. I'm not like those idiots in school" I say hoping for a verbal response. But when I did I wish I could have taken back what I said.
"What like the one you ignored the other day who was beating the shit out of me?" He hissed quietly. That made me see why he couldn't trust anyone. I should have helped though. Why didn't I?
"I'm sorry Mikey. I didn't know what to do. I should have stopped him though. I know." I apologised as best I could.
"It's okay I guess. Sorry for snapping at you. I shouldn't have" He returned to his quiet shy self again like last night.
"No really. It's not okay. I should have helped."
He looked down pulled his knees closer to him in a protective way. "Why would you care?" he said hopelessly making my heart drop down even further into the pits of Hell. It was going to be hard to regain his trust if he ever does. That really pained me to think that know one has really shown him any good attention apart from Gerard.


*


I hope you like this. I didn't enjoy writing as much probably because as I said before I had to rewrite it all and I dont know I just fell that it's a boring chapter. But the next one I think should be a bit more interesting? I guess we will see! Rate and review and I will love you!
Sign up to rate and review this story