Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Illusion

Here's What I've Got To Say

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 1 review

Frank Takes Mikey's advice and Talks To Gerard...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I took Mikey’s advice and went to talk to Gerard; I walked up to Gerard’s room slowly trying to prepare myself for whatever I’d face. I pushed Gerard’s bedroom door open cautiously. I saw him sitting on the floor at the end of his bed, knees in his chest and head in his hands.
“Gerard…” he didn’t move, I walked over to him and sat in front of him in silence, I saw his head pop up briefly to look at me, but then his eyes disappeared back into his arms. “Go away Frank…” he mumbled, I sighed. This was going to be harder than I thought. “I’m not going anywhere until you talk to me…” Gerard lifted his head, his eyes were blood shot and puffy, he had tears rolling down his face. It hurt me so much to see him like this. He wiped the tears from his face and then looked me in the eyes “There’s nothing to say…” I shook my head and moved closer to him. “You wouldn’t be crying if there wasn’t something wrong Gerard…” he sighed and stood up I copied his actions “Why are you even in here Frank?” he questioned I looked to the floor “Mikey told me you were pissed at me; I wanted to know what I’d done wrong…” I looked up and Gerard was glaring at me “What have you done wrong? You play these stupid fucking mind games on me!” he shouted, I looked at him “You started that! You were the one who came up to me and decided you’d try and make out with me!” He shook his head and went to leave the room but I stood in front of the door before he could open it. “Frank move or I swear to god I’ll- I stopped him mid-sentence “You’ll what Gerard? Beat me up and shove me in a locker?” I got closer so there was no more than an inch between our faces “I dare you.” I spat at him, he pushed me away from him “This is just it! You got into my head! You were there on my mind all the fucking time and then today at the mall you went and did that!” Gerard collapsed onto his bed, head in hands eyes closed, it took me a minute to work out what he was talking about but then I realised.
I walked up to the bed where Gerard was sitting, I bent down to I was level with him and placed a hand around the back of his neck, I took a breath, looked him in the eye “I’m sorry.” few seconds later he pushed me away from him and stood up again “What are you doing? Are you seriously trying to mess with my head even more?” I shook my head and stood up in front of him “no, no, I was just apologising me and Hayley earlier, I told her, I didn’t want to be with her because I liked someone else, she kissed me because she’s a fucking bitch, I’ll admit I kissed her back, but it didn’t mean anything, not to me anyway.” he looked at me, I smiled at him, he smiled weakly and then looked to the floor “But the way I treated you…spending a week and a half together doesn’t account for two years of me making your life hell Frank…” his eyes fixated on the floor, I took his hands and looked him in the eye. “But the guy that treated me like that wasn’t you, it was something else, something that had taken over you, I don’t think you realised but even then I was getting to know you for who you are, and the past week or whatever have given me the chance to be in your life, not the life of someone you’re not, and that guy, the guy I’ve spent the last week with, the guy who kissed me and threw a bowl of water over my head, That’s the guy I want to know, and I’m hoping he’ll stick around for a while, because I want to get to know him a little more.” I smiled and he smiled too, I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tightly.
“Come on, it’s still Mikey’s Birthday, I think we should actually spend some time with him.” I took his hand and led him out of the room and back down stairs to Mikey. Gerard and I sat together on the couch while Mikey was doing something by the TV; he sat with us and smiled “Are you ready?” Gerard and I looked at each other confused “Ready for what?” Gerard asked slightly worried.
“Ready for the Star Wars movie marathon!” he said beaming at us both. The only words I could mutter were “Oh God…” as Mikey pressed play on the remote. This was going to be a fucking long night…


[/[*AN: this was a short one I know,
but hopefully the next part will make up for it
again reviews would be nice =3
Sign up to rate and review this story