Categories > Original > Horror > Angel Moon

Stuck With Me, Belle

by Nemo_xo 0 reviews

Belle's POV, Paris tries his luck.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 742 words - Complete

0Unrated
Play: God ~ Tori Amos

I was curled up in bed, staring at him suspiciously. He was wandering around unashamedly in just his jeans, a tactic for getting a better place to sleep, I assumed.

"What?" he mumbled, dragging a pillow and a quilt into the closet. He sat awkwardly in the little space, looking all arms and legs. The closet door wouldn't shut. I smirked, and picked up the book from the bedside table.

He turned every which way in the closet, he even tried balancing on his head, but to no avail.

"Can I please, please, please sleep under the bed?" he mumbled, his puppy dog eyes returning. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I muttered,

"Fine." He sank to the floor, shuffling under the bed. He giggled, and said,

"Now, from this angle your ass looks great." I frowned, continuing to read. I wasn't going to let him have the satisfaction of annoying me. "Stop poking me." I muttered.

"I can promise you that I'm not doing it voluntarily." he laughed. I felt slightly creeped out, slightly disgusted.

"Ugh, sleep in the damn bed, you little pervert." I snapped, throwing the book on the floor in time for it to collide with the back of his head as he shuffled out from under the bed.

"God, you're violent." he frowned, rubbing the back of his head. I shuffled over, so that I was well over on the other side of the bed, and turned away from him, and muttered

"Goodnight." sharply.

He scared me, how easily he could get what he wanted. It kinda creeped me out. He lay on the other side of the bed, staring at the ceiling. See. He was already in my bed. Minutes of silence followed.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk today, I just, I don't know, I just don't know when to shut up." I stayed silent, pretending to be asleep. I did feel a little bad, he seemed to be genuinely trying to apologise.

"I know you're not asleep. So, if you're not gonna talk to me, I'll just have my own fun." he said mischeiviously. I felt his breath on my neck, and I shivered. A devilish little laugh escaped, and I felt the hair at the back of my neck stand on end.

"Stop it, stop using your power on me, you're being disgusting!" I snapped, and he laughed.

"It doesn't work on you, I already said."

"Out! Now! Sleep on the floor!"

"Oh, fine. I'll get out of your bed." he giggled, and swung his leg over me, so that he sat across my lap, facing me. I backed up, feeling instantly uncomfortable, my back right against the headboard. He almost fell backwards, he was laughing so much.

"Off, now!" I snapped, slapping a hand against his chest so hard it stung my hand.

"Ow, that hurt. Do you go for that sort of thing, or..." he smiled.

"Paris, I mean it, stop."

"Hey, come on, I want to apologise." he said a little more seriously. His shiny, dark puppy dog eyes made a reappearance. He leant forward, hugging me quite innocently. "Was that really that awful?"

"I guess not." I said, still frowning a little.

He smiled gently, and muttered, "I'm sorry." before kissing me softly. I broke his kiss, slapping him hard across the cheek.

"Out, now! The line's been crossed, Paris, get out!" He sat there, his eyes wide, still quite shocked from how hard I'd slapped him, a red handprint forming on his face.

"Belle, are you okay?" Logan yelled, knocking the door loudly.

"Not really." I answered, pushing Paris away from me and folding my arms. Logan entered my room, and saw Paris sat there, rubbing the patch of red on this face.

"I warned you, now get outside!" Logan growled at Paris, grabbing him by his long dark hair and dragging him out of my room. Paris made little squealing noises, pulling at his captor's hand.

"Let go, for Dracula's sake! Not my hair!"

I heard snatches of hissed argument...

"...killed so many like you it's unbelievable..."

"... sorry, so sorry, please..."

And then a rather loud smack as Logan punched him in the face. I almost died, trying to keep my laughter quiet enough for Logan not to hear it. Tears came to the corners of my eyes, and I fell off the bed, face planting the carpet, still shaking with laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story