Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In A Hail Of Bullets

Let me be the one to save you - Chapter 5

by SummerShock 1 review

I heard a crunch and I turned to face the noise, Almost instantly regretting the decision.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-15 - Updated: 2012-04-15 - 1027 words

0Unrated
In my opinion, this is a pretty shit chapter, except for the end. I was meant to have it done by Gerards birthday, but it didn't really happen, So you can have it today instead :)

Let me be the one to save you – Chapter 5

I tumbled out of sleep when something lightly touched my forehead. It touched again at my nose, and finally at my lips. I opened my eyes to see Gerard, Mouth still attached to mine.

“Good morning” he whispered.

“Best wakeup ever” I replied.

“So today I figured we would go find the location of the new house and customise some more bikes and-” I cut him off with a kiss.

“What was that for?” he grinned.

“Happy Birthday, Gerard Arthur Way”

“Thanky-, Hang on, what?” He looked shocked.

“Happy Birthday Babe” I repeated.

“You remembered?” he asked slowly.

“I did” I smiled “But you were going to act like it wasn't today?”

“It doesnt matter that much honey. Its just another year older than you I am.” He sighed.

“Its just another year the world has been graced with you” He pulled me in for another kiss and I heard a grunt from the door way.

Frank stood there, Hand over eyes and holding out a mug.

“Uh. Hi.” He said quickly

“Is that coffee?” Gerard squirmed out of bed and ran to grab the mug.

“Just for you” Frank replied with a smile. “Happy Birthday Man. Oh, and Good morning Imogen”

“She remembered it was my birthday!” Gerard exclaimed.

“You remembered!” Frank squealed. “Oh Imogen, thats so great!” He swept over to the bed, picked me up and danced around the room.

“Its not that big a deal” I giggled.

“But it is” Gerard said quietly. He pulled me out of Franks grasp and into his arms, being careful not to spill coffee on me.

“Come on guys, time for breakfast. We have a surprise for the birthday boy.”

Frank dragged Gerard and I outside, where the rest of our family waited to start the festivities.

A single cupcake sat on a plate held by Grace.

“We stole you one” Olivia explained gently.

“We also figured you'd enjoy a lunch date with your girl, After you two get changed of course.” Layna gestured to our pajamas with a giggle.

“I dont mind her in this state” Gerard purred, pulling me into his arms

“My Eyes!” Mikey squeaked.

“Come on Lover boy” I sighed, dragging him gently back to our room.

I pulled on a deep blue dress with strawberries on it and a pair of sandals, while Gerard fixed his hair. He brought something over to me and held it out with one hand.

“Wear your holster at all times. It the safest thing, even though you dont remember how to use it.”
I took it and attached it under my dress at the top of my leg.

The others had migrated to the loungeroom and were now playing a heated game of twister.

“Have fun Kids!” Ray Hollered.

He was intertwined with Layna's right leg, and Frank had his ass in Rays face.

We laughed and continued outside to bikes and instructions to the location of lunch, and an explanation to the distance (So Frank didn't disturb us).

“Come on girl” Gerard encouraged, Pulling me onto the back of the bike.

“Hold on tight and don't look back”
Giggles Yeah. I went there

We shot through the desert, untouchable.

It wasn't long before we found our destination. Slices of apple, Gerard's cupcake, a jug of water, and little triangular sandwiches awaited us.

We took cups from the carefully arranged rug, and toasted. “To being 29!” I giggled.

I heard a crunch and I turned to face the noise, Almost instantly regretting the decision.

Behind us stood a small clan of masked beings like those at the place I escaped. Their masked sneered at us, their guns poised at the ready. Gerard stepped in front of me.

“This fight is ours, not hers. She doesn't even remember how to fight” Gerard growled, raising his ray gun.

I heard noise behind me and turned around to face more Dracs. We were surrounded.

“Finally, the end of the perfect couple. We were hoping the princess wouldn't remember still. We were counting on it infact” a Drac cackled.

“You sonuvabitches. Why can't you just leave my family alone? You take my girl, You terrorise my friends, you kicked us out of our own city, You make every day life a hazard, and for a what reason? Because we're different. Because we don't want to conform. Well fuck you”

Gerard shot at the Drac who spoke and caught him skilfully between the eyes. The others edged in closer and pointed at us.

“I love you Imogen. Don't ever forget that. I'm sorry I couldn't save you” He whispered, grabbing my left hand.

Thats when it snapped. A flood gate opened in my mind and everything rushed back. Gerard patching my grazed knee when I was ten. My first kiss. The puppy he gave me for Christmas. How hard I cried when it got left behind.

I pulled my ray gun out of its holster and aimed it at a Drac 5 feet to my right. I pulled the trigger and it fell. The others didn't have a chance to blink before they were down too. One started to run before I shot it in the back of the knee.

“Listen here you lowlife” I said icily. “You go back to your nest and tell them I send a message. Summer Shock is back. And she's pissed. If they choose to keep sending you bastards out to hurt me and mine, I will not treat you so kindly. You have till the count of 3, before you join your comrades.”

The Drac jumped to its feet and sped towards a bike, Squealing off into the distance.

I turned around to face a bewildered Gerard.

“Honey, I'm home”

Hahahaha! What do you think? Iiiiiif you rate and review, I may even link you to my youtube channel! Yes, Bitches. I sing. How about that, How about that?!
[*Until next time ~A-very-sugar-hyped-sleep-deprieved-hungover-SummerShock
Sign up to rate and review this story