Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 2

by EilzC98 6 reviews

Everyone gets settled in. And Frank finds out about Gerard, but not the part he wanted to know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-15 - Updated: 2012-04-15 - 1275 words

1Ambiance
I would just like to thank everyone for reviewing my first chapter, it means a lto to me. And I tried to fix the mistakes pointed out by mychemicalbitchbot (thank you a lot btw, it really helped!) so hopefully this is better. Enjoy!

Frank’s POV

I looked over to this Gerard Way and wondered what he was thinking. Mikey (who was fucking awesome by the way!) and Gerard had been here for nearly an hour. The most Jamia and I have gotten out of Gerard was a hi. One fucking hi! In the hour they’ve been here, a couple of new people came to the stall.

Ray, a rocker with an afro came mere minutes after Gerard and Mikey. He was kind and we talked a lot about guitar, we both play and decided we were going to jam together sometime. My mom never really liked me playing guitar with others. I don’t know why, she just does. But back to the point, I was really looking forward to it, I was going to be fucking awesome.

A little later, a kid called Bob came. He was a drummer but was quite shy at first. Mikey managed to get him out of his shell. When he began to feel more comfortable, he began to talk a lot more. He, just like Ray, was awesome and I was really looking forward to getting to know them better. But it wasn’t just boys coming to the stall, god no, there were some girls.

The first girl to come was a, I guess lovely looking girl called Lindsey. But she preferred to be called Lyn-z, which was fine with me. She was really funny and like Jamia, she was able to tell I was gay. I was so confused. Did all girls have this ability? Was it just something they all did? Not long after Lyn-z came, Alicia walked towards the stall. All the guys except me and Gerard that is was mesmerized by her. Gerard didn’t even look up. This wasn’t surprising as he hadn’t looked up the entire day. Mikey and Alicia really hit it off. They spoke for ages and were really confortable with each other, that raised a few eyebrows from the boys, aka Ray.

According to Jamia, everyone from New Jersey was here and we were now able to go to our hut. Wait, we were all sharing a hut, so I had to share a hut with Gerard, this amazingly sexy guy, who also seemed to be incredible shy, which in my opinion is a turn on, was going to be staying in the same hut as me. Jamia took us to a rather small hut and showed us around. It was split into two sections, boys and girls so we all had privacy. Jamia took the rest of the girls into their room and Bob took the boys to the other room.

Inside the room there was two bunk beds and a single bed. Everyone decided it would be fair for Mikey and Gerard to share a bunk as they were brothers, well Gerard didn’t say anything against it so we just assumed. According to Mikey, Gerard was always like this, even with Mikey himself.


Gerard confused me, I just wanted to find out everything I could about him. He amazed me, the way he was able to block out the entire world, without an ipod in sight, it was remarkable. My sight kept on getting diverted towards him. And sadly for me, Mikey noticed. As we decided that I would get the single bed, (yes!!!!) Mikey asked me to help him get some things for the room. I did as I didn’t have a clue he noticed me staring. We went outside and when we were far enough, to my surprise, he began to talk boys.

“So you like the look of my brother then?” Mikey asked. It was completely out of the blue. I was a bit taken a back. Maybe girls don’t have a special gaydar, they just noticed me staring, or Mikey had this gaydar thing as well. After finally pulling away from my thoughts after battling myself in my head for about five minutes, I replied.

“How did you guess? Was I that obvious?” I don’t have a clue why I asked that, it was obvious how he knew, but I did want to know how obvious I was. Did all the guys know? And if so, was that why they didn’t want to share a bunk with me? Or did they not want to talk to me?

“You were obvious mate, I mean all that staring... it would’ve scared me a little, but not Gerard. If I was you, I would say away from Gerard, you don’t want to get to know him. I just thought you might want to know, cause I don’t think you guys will get along to be perfectly honest. Just keep that in mind if you do want to at least try and become friends.” While Mikey was talking I was thinking about why Gerard and I might not get along. The first thought that popped into my head was a scary one, that he was homophobic. It was the only reasonable explanation to Gerard not liking me.

“Is Gerard homophobic?” I mumbled, hardly audioble, but Mikey still heard me, and that’s all that mattered.

“You could say that.” Mikey replied with a strange smirk on his face. Gerard was homophobic, he was never going to accept me, he was going to hate me for the rest of my life. Well if he was going to hate me, I’m going to hate him back, and twice as much.

Gerard’s POV

What idiots. They don’t even know how to put a fucking bed sheet on. When Mikey and the boy whose name I think was Frank came back with all the supplies we needed in the room, Frank gave me this evil glare. I don’t get what I did but somehow I managed to offend him. Or maybe that’s who he is, fucking bastard. I don’t need him to know how wrong I was. I mean, I’m gay, the one thing a guy shouldn’t be. Why was I attracted to boys instead of girls? It’s not right and I really wish I had some way of making myself straight.

I helped Mikey and the other boys, except from frank as I didn’t like him and he managed to do it himself. And I went to my bed. I was on the top bunk, so I put my ipod in and kept myself to myself like always, just the way I liked it.

Mikey’s POV

I really hope Gerard and Frank will forgive me. I told Frank that Gerard was homophobic cause I know how my brother is with this whole thing, he hated being gay. I’ve seen him crying himself to sleep; I’ve even once caught him ‘hurting’ himself. It was horrific. Then he started smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. He says it helps him get over his troubles. And as he’s my older brother, I kinda picked up his habits. That’s why we’re both here. I want my brother to get over his depression of who he is, to accept himself. That’s all, is that too much to ask for?


Please R&R and once again if you think this can be improved, please tell me! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story