Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > recovering my life

space hopper race?

by katycat 1 review

Frank comes over and Tammy dyes her hair.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-19 - 1015 words

-1Illiterate
update!!!

Gerard's POV
The next morning when I woke up I came downstairs to find Tammy and Lindsey chatting in the kitchen.
"we took Bandit to the nursery earlier" Lindsey told me when she saw me. I nodded and started to make a coffee.
"Frank's on his way" she added.
"yeah and he mentioned something about a space hopper race?" Tammy asked, a confused expression on her face.
"Don't worry he always says that and so far we always manage to distract him" she raised her eyebrows at me in a questioning way. "seriously it's not hard. All you have to do is hug him and it's like pressing a reset button" I assured her. she looked like she was about to reply but we were interupted by someone ringing the bell to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star.
"speak of the devil!" Lindsey laughed before going to let him in. She soon returned with the fool himself who gave us a little curtsey before entering the kitchen causing Tammy to giggle. I was relieved to see her smile as I had heard her crying last night. I couldn't be suprised though, she had just lost her mother afterall, yet I wished there was something I could do to help. She only had a couple of weeks before she was meant to go back to school and I was hoping she would be feeling a little better at least by then.
"How are you my dear english rose?" Frank asked her putting on quite possibly the worst english accent I had ever heard!
"you sounded like a cross between greek and australian then" I pointed out. He put on a fake hurt expression then and mimed being stabbed in the heart. He then proceeded to stagger around for a bit before eventually falling to the floor for a dramatic death scene.
Deciding it would be best to ignore him I turned back to Tammy "what do you wanna do today?" I asked her.
"umm I was wondering if I could dye my hair a different colour?" she asked nervously.
"depends on the colour." I said teasing.
Frank took an interest then and quickly sat back up before falling back down again clutching his head. Headrush presumably.
"yeah what colour were you thinking my dove?" He called from his position on the floor.
"Dove?!" she questioned him, quite understandably.
"yeah! like the bird." he replyed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
Clearly deciding to give up on him she went back to the previous conversation. "I was thinking I might go purple and black?"
"In that case it's fine!" I said grinning. I would have let her go any colour really but this did sound pretty cool!
"you'll be like a purple bee!" Frank said giggling.
"well that was the look I was going for" she replyed laughing.
Lindsey offered to take her to the salon and soon they were getting ready to leave
"bye!" Lindsey called
"see you later!" I called back.
Frank was finally siting at the table by this point and was staring at me oddly.
"you seem worried about her." It wasn't a question but a statement. I sighed, i'd been waiting for the right time to tell the guys about her past problem however it looked like my acting had let me down.
"that's because I am"
"why?" He asked looking concerned. So I explained it all to him and he just nodded looking sad.
"Shit. poor girl, I hope she's going to be okay."
"She will be." I assured him "She's stayed strong so far, so hopefully she'll soon be over the worst of it."

Frank's POV
Wow. I hadn't been expecting that, I mean she seemed relatively happy... well as happy as someone who had just lost her mum could be. I guess we all have our secrets, however the worst secret I had ever kept was that I had knocked over Jamia's glass of wine, not infact Cherry who I had blamed it on (I only felt a little guilty as Jamia wouldn't be mad at Cherry while she'd have a go at me!). I wanted to try and make sure she was feeling happier and decided the best way to do that would be to have some "girl time".
"Can I take Tammy shopping tomorrow?" I asked Gee
He shot me a mildly amused look. "shopping?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"yeah I though i'd buy her some clothes the we'd have lunch and maybe even have our nails done!" I replyed brightly
"she can have her nails done but if you dare do yours i'll refuse to be seen with you!" he laughed.
Relieved to see him cheerful again I continued. "So is that a yes?" I asked him while batting my eyelashes at him.
"Okay you wierdo but check with Tammy first, the last thing she'll want is you suddenly kidnapping her and attacking her with nail varnish!"
"YAY!! We'll have SO much fun!" I cheered whilst skipping round the room as I reached the door I turned "I'm still gonna paint my nails pink though..." I told him whilst goving him a wink and skipping out the room before he could grab me.

Tammy's POV
I looked in the mirror in front of me and grinned. My hair looked awesome.
"I love it!" Lindsey told me
"so not purple bee like then?" I asked her innocently
Laughing she replyed "i'm sure Frank will find a way to compare them even if he is wrong!" I laughed and looked in the mirror again. Phase two of new me complete and looking bangin'! When we left the salon I felt different, like a weight had been lifted from me. Sometimes it's nice to leave your troubles behind.

A/N More Gerard and even a bit of Frank this time! I'll admit this story is a good way for me to live my hair dreams! Thanks for reading so far and Rates&Reveiws are appreciated if you have the chance!
Sign up to rate and review this story