Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

My Day Seems To Be Getting Better And Better - Chapter 7

by Frankenstien 1 review

Charli faints, and Bob's there when she wakes up..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-19 - 881 words

0Unrated
I opened my eye's to a pair of icy blues staring, a mixture of love, confusion and questions spinning around in them, I then realised where I was, my head was in Bob's lap, his hand stroking my hair.

'You're awake.' Bob murmered, still stroking my hair. I blinked, trying to sit up, my head started spinning as well as the room, failing to sit up my head dropped back into Bob's lap. 'Ray told me to keep you still and give you thins.' Bob said, handing me a glass of purple liquid. 'You hit you're head quiet hard on the floor.' Bob frowned.

'This better taste nice.' I groaned, downing the purple liquid, surpriseingly the purple liquid taste quiet nice, like grapes. 'Thats wasn't that bad actually.' I chuckled, putting my head back in Bob's lap.

'Ray! She's awake!' Bob shouted, his hand going back to stroking my hair. I heard shuffling and a door opening and closing, Ray then put his head round the door, I laughed as he had marshmellows in his hair, Bob joining me.

'Why are you laughing?' Ray frowned. 'Any way, how you feeling?' Ray asked, coming over to me and Bob.

'She tried to get up, but fell back down to dizzyness.' Bob said, shaking his head, smiling.

'I think that's the first time I've seen you smile.' I giggled, whatever was in the purple drink going staright to my head. 'What was in the drink you gave me.' I giggled.

'Just some new thing we're trying out, but apparently it's given the affect of drunkness.' Ray shoke his head smiling. Just then Gerard and Frank came in the room, evil grins on both there faces when they saw Ray's hair.

'Ha! You know you have marshmellows in you're hair, right?' I laughed, pointing at ray. Bob laughed to, shaking his head at my sillyness.

'I knew you guys had done something!' Ray glared at Frank and Gerard who where now laughing rolling around on the floor.

'You guys look silly.' I started laughing at them, my head still in Bob's lap. 'Boooobert! Why is you're lap so comfortable?!' I moaned, flooing about on the sofa, my head still in his lap, my head going closer to his crotch.

'Umm, I don't know, but could you move a little that way.' Bob said, pushing me away from his crotch.

'Why? Don't you like me having my face near you're dick?' I asked, then started laughing my hed off, Gerard and Frank joining in, Ray stood infront of the mirror pulling marshmellows out of his hair.

'Come on, you need to sleep.' Bob said moving my head out of his lap, and standing up. I rolled my eyes, trying to stand up, my head started spinning again which made me laugh.

'I can't get up,' I laughed 'I'm still to dizzy.' I laughed again. Bob rolled his eyes, and came over to me and lifted me up into a bridal style. 'Ahh!' I squealed, my arms going around Bob's neck automatically. Bob walked me out of the room, down the corridor and into my own room, Bob set me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me, I didn't want to be alone, I've been alone far to long. 'Bob..' I said quietly as he started to walk out of the room.

'Yeah.' Bob asked slowly, turning round.

'Will you stay with me.. I don't want to be alone..' I whispeared, tears forming in my eyes.

'Yeah.' Bob smiled kindly, walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. I moved over on the bed, Bob sat closer to me, I moved so that my head was in his lap, Bob then started to stroke my hair like he was doing earlier, this calmed me and started to put me to sleep, I snuggled into his lap smiling slightly.


Bob's PVO

Charli had her head in my lap, breathing softly, I sat stroking her hair. She reminded me so much of Jen, creepily so. Although Jen had been dead for 5 years, I still miss her. Her beautiful long chocolate brown hair, her bright blue eyes, her personality. Everything. But I have to get over her, I have new people in my life. I'm falling for Charli, and fast. She's perfect, although she seems to have a troubled past, she's perfect now. I'm so glad she was the girl they found sneeking about. Ray said she seems perfect for me, the perfect match.

'Bob..' Charli murmered in her sleep, smiling slightly, snuggling into my lap more. I was shocked she whispeared my name in her sleep.. that means she's dreaming about me.. I smiled loads, this means she must like me. I managed to move down the bed so that I was in a lying position, also managaing not to wake Charli, she snuggled into my chest again, making my smile. My last thought before I fell asleep was how my day seems to be getting better and better. I smiled falling asleep.


Really hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry again for any spelling mistakes.

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story