Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Scientific Experiment

Vampiers..? - Chapter 6

by Frankenstien 2 reviews

Diarys and Vampiers..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-16 - Updated: 2012-04-16 - 1232 words

1Exciting
Opening my eyes I stretched my arms over my head, clicking the bones in my sholders, back and arms, smiling contently after having a really good nights sleep. As a came to fully last night flooded back to me, as if the gates of hell where opened and the monsters, and all things hellish came rushing out to ruin the world.

Groaning I crawled out of bed, making my way over to my closet, grabbing my black Criminal Damage jeans with multi coloured skelington hand prints on the butt, black Nightmare Avenged Sevenfold tee, and blue high tops, also grabbing my black beanie, and makeup heading over to the bathroom across the hall way.

Aftetr adjusting my makeup and hair to the best standard I could make it, heading down the corridor towards to the kitchen where I found the guy from last night 'Bob' and 'Dr Toro', Bob sat at one of the kitchen stools, Dr Toro making coffee. Bob looked up from the table, the same blank look on his face.

'Coffee?' Dr Toro asked, not even having to look around to know it was me.

'Yeah, sure.' I smiled as he turned around. 'Black, 2 sugars please.' I smiled, sitting opposite Bob at the island, Bob watched me walk round the island and sit down.

'Do I have somthing on my face? Or am I just so beautiful that you insist on staring at me?' I ask Bob, looking up at him across the island, lifting my right eyebrow up. At this Dr Toro chuckled turning around with three mugs of coffee in his hands, somehow balencing them without spilling any of the preciouse dark liquid.

'Hm.' Bob mused, a smirk playing on his lips. 'You are incredibly beautiful, yer there is nothing on you're face.' Bob smirked again, taking a sip of his coffee.

'Right well, now to explain to you why you are here.' Dr Toro said, all amusment gonw from his voice. 'You are both a part of the experiment '097149' basically the drug we have been giving you both has been changing you're bodies, as you both have probally noticed, we have been monitering the changes within you're body, these changes.. well.. theres only one way to really descirbe them.. its like you're turning into.. vampiers..' Dr Toro frowned.
'Vampiers..?' I questioned, lifting both my eyebrows.

'In a non scientific way.. yes.' Dr Toro frowned. 'Although where not sure where this is going.. the animals we tested it on.. they started to kill each other and drink each others blood.. so if you would keep a diary of how you've been feeling and give it to us it would be helpful to know if you where getting any random.. cravings for such red things..' Dr Toro smiled kindly, pulling out two note books, both black, handing them over to us.

'You want me? To write in a diary?' Bob asked amused, holding the diary up, eyebrows lifted.
'Yes. It would be a grately helpful.' Dr Toro smiled kindly.

'Fine..' Bob sighed, frowning at the note book.

'Trololol.' I giggled, shaking my head, Bob looked up and glared at me, I just sat there and smirked, somthing softening in his icy blues, before he blinked the softness disapearing and the hard ice coming back.

'Well you two better get comfortable with each other as part of the experiment you will be living together in anouther shared room, it's more like an apparetment for you both.' Dr Toro smiled, rubbing his hands together.

'You what?' Bob asked, after spitting his coffee over the table.

'Thats grose.' I said screwing up my nose. 'And I agree what?' I asked, leaning forward, eyes wide. 'You're telling me, that I have to live with him? I don't even know him!' I threw my hands up in the air.

'We will also be testing some other drugs on you.' A mystery voice said, coming from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to the door, wehere two men where stood, both wearing lab coats like Dr Toro. One has longish shaggy black hair, he looked to be as tall as Dr Toro, the other being the complete opposite. He was about 5'5, and had a black mohawrk, with blood red sides, and had a floppy fringe going over one eye, the end curling up.

'Who the hell are you?' I asked, lifting my eyebrows up.

The taller of the two chuckled, only then I noticed that the two mens hands where joined.

'I am the creator of these experiments, Dr Way, and this is my partner in crime Dr Iero. You'll be meeting my brother Dr Way. Allthough I don't like to be to formal so Im Gerard, this is Frank, 'Dr Toro' over there is Ray and my brothers name is Mikey, and obviously you know Bob's name.' Gerard smiled. 'And obviously you're name is Charli.' Gerard grinned, making his way over to the two epty seat on one side of the island, dragging Frank with him.

'Coffee?' Ray asked, smiling at Frank and Gerard.

'Please Raymondo.' Frank grinned, his voice deeper than I expected.

'Yeah, please Ray.' Gerard smiled, his arm going around Franks shoulders. Ray nodded standing up and walked over to the coffee machine. As Ray was getting two more mugs down from one of the many cupbaords in the kitcehn, as a blur of purple, pink and blue came rushing into the kitechen, I looked up from my coffee to say a tall, skinny guy with black rimmed glasses and mousy hair flopping into his face, he was wearing blue pjs with pink and purple unicorns all over them, also unicorn slippers, I then noticed the unicorn teddy he was clutching.

'Mikey.. why are you in you're pjs..?' Bob said looking up at the dud who had just rushed in.

'Because there was a spider in my room..' Obviously Gerards little brother, Mikey.

'You're fully grown Sanshe and you're scared of spiders?' Bob asked, visibly trying not to laugh.

'Sanshe?' I asked, looking over from Mikey to Bob.

'Basically the Sanshe are a race of vampiers that the Tacabo tried to make extinct, the Tacabo where evil. They used to kill there own if the got soft or fell in love with a 'non-bo' as they called them, eventually they killed each other, after many years of war between the two tribes. Mikey, Frank, Ray and myself are Sanshe. The stuff we've been inserting into you're blood is the blood of the Sanshe, mixed with some other ingredients, basically we're creating a new face of vampire much better that the us, or the Tacabo.' Gerard smiled.

'Wow. Wow. Wow. You're telling me. That you've been making me into a vampire?' I asked, my jaw on the table.

'Basically yeah.' Frank smiled, flipping his hair out of his face.

'Okay..' I said, then the world went black and I fainted.


Haha! Hope you enoyed this chapter, dunno when i'll write the next one. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, usually i'm writting on Safari where it tells me i've spelt something wrong but im on internet exploarer so its crap, haha xD

Frankiexx
Sign up to rate and review this story