Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > Pretty Little Liars Season 3

4 Liars

by writerboy212 0 reviews

Aria investigates further in the connection between Mona and "A... Spencer and and Toby finally have sex.

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Elliot Stabler,Olivia Benson - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 511 words

0Unrated
Aria got out of her car and looked at the motel Aria had never actually seen "A"'s evil lair before and the fact that she was alone really creeped her put the mud sloshed all over the ground and Aria exchanged her heels for flats! She walked up to the door and slid the key out of her pocket she was obviously expecting a empty quiet room but her head was making her think she was gonna see some slaughtered body on the ground.....She quickly opened the door and saw nothing it was a plain room with the smell of old fungi she looked at the photos that covered every inch of the walls photos of Spencer, Allison, Hannah, Emily and Aria herself! She felt like she was gonna vomit. She ran to the bathroom and found the costume the costume that was used on that Halloween..Aria rememebered Allison screaming pushing the masked "A" away only if Allison was here she would know exactly what to do. She walked out of the bathroom and started looking through shelves there were just papers and pictures nothing new. She stopped looking through the shelves and walked across the room. She tripped over a stack of paper and heard a bump on the floor she thought something was suspicious about that patch she knocked on it and she heard nothing it was hallow it was some kind of trapped door she peeled a little bit of the carpet and it revealed an open hole. Aria fell right through in a pool of water!
" What the hell!" Aria yelled..She tried to swim and a door opened from the side water flushed out from the door and knocked Aria under the water more coming out each secon a second door opened revealing the outside of the motel and Aria had then realized that she just took a bath in the Hideaway Motel's sewer system..She ran out of the building and got in her car little did she notice that "A" was following her she looked in the back seat and heard a voice going " 5, 4, 3, 2,!" Aria grabbed her bag and ran out of the car she ran as fast as she could and as far as she could! "1!" the car exploded sending a parade of bright fire into the air her car bursts into flames as the sky lit up in flames. Aria ran back to the wreck and found a piece a paper on the ground..." That's what you get when you go to far -A"!
Spencer unbuttoned Toby's corduroy shirt as they jumped on Toby's couch. Toby kissed Spencer's neck as she slowly unbuttoned Toby's pants they slipped off and they heard a bump.
" Shit is my Dad home?" He said. He put his shirt back on and buttoned his pants..Spencer put her top back on and then Toby realized that it was Jenna
" Just be quiet make sure she hears no one!"
Jenna walked in the house and quietly walked upstairs. Spencer kissed Toby again and they continued!
Sign up to rate and review this story