Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Bleeding Beats

by MercedesFreakk 1 review

Christian Coma finds love, but will he be able to save her before it's too late?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
"If you walk out that door, you will never be allowed to come back!" Kyle's loud, deep voice threatened me. It wasn't a first, but all the other times, I turned back. I took the punches, the beatings. After all, what could I do? He was my older brother. When I was thirteen, and Kyle was sixteen, my mother had died in a car accident. The other driver was drunk. My father changed. And two years later, he abandoned us. I think Kyle blamed himself, but he became angry. Angry and abusive. We moved from city to city. He wouldn't allow me to attend high school. Kyle would also leave for weeks at a time. He always told me it was for "buisness". I was now eighteen. I didn't have to stay with him. I didn't have to put up with it anymore.

"I don't care, Kyle! I don't need you!" I fled from the apartment. The chilly night air gave me chills. I wish I had grabbed a hoodie. I suddenly felt stupid. Where was I going to go? I had noone. The music store had shut down since I was last in this city. I wandered into the park. Maybe a nice bench would make a comfy bed.

"Miss. What are you doing here so late? Park's only open from dawn to dusk." A guy's voice startled me.

"Uh, I uh, don't have anywhere else to go." I looked down in shame.

"Well, I'm sure I can get you a place to stay the night. My brother, Christian, has a huge place." The name made me flinch.

"Uh, sure." I accepted shyly. The man led me to a police cruiser. I knew I could trust him. I mean, he's a sheriff. Aren't they the good guys? It was a lot warmer in the car than outside.

"What's your name, Miss? I'm Tyler. Tyler Coma." I gasped at the name.


**Hope you all enjoy the first chapter. All chapters will more likely be posted today. Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story