Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Music is Home

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

How could a music store feel more like home than an apartment with her brother?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 351 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marie's Point Of View

I awoke to beer bottles all over our apartment. Kyle was packing a suitcase. "Marie, I'm leaving. This place better be spotless by the time I get back." I nodded and he walked out the door. I enjoyed when Kyle left. It meant I could go to the music store down the street from our apartment building. I quickly got a shower and got dressed. I looked in a mirror. None of my bruises could be seen because the sleeves hid them. My face was a different story. I had a bump on my head and bruising on my right cheek. My friends at the music store, Mikey and Gerard Way, knew about how Kyle hit me. They were the only ones I trusted with this.

I ran out of the apartment building. Suddenly, I crashed into something and fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry." I looked up into the eyes of a guy. He had black longish hair and seemed to be around my age.

"No, no. It's my fault." I took his hand when he offered to help me up.

"I should really watch where I'm going, honestly. My name's Christian. Christian Coma." "Hi, I'm Marie Wallace. But, I, uh, really have to go." I ran off. I ignored his pleads for me to go back. I kept running until I was in front of the music store.

"Marie!" Mikey's face lit up as I walked through the door. It made me chuckle. "Hey, Mikes." "I've missed you so much, girl!" Mikey was a few years older than I was. Gerard was even older. He ran over and gave me a hug. I flinched under his grasp. "Oh, I'm sorry." I looked away.

"Marie! How's my second favourite girl?!" Gerard came out from the employee's room. I laughed. This was where I felt the most of a home. With Mikey and Gerard. Even Gerard's wife, LynZ, was amazing. Even though I had no worries here, I couldn't get Christian's face out of my mind.

**Chapter Two! Hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story