Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Music Touching Heart

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

A little about Christian.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 512 words - Complete

1Exciting
Christian's Point Of View

Marie, Marie, Marie. That was all that was on my mind. I even almost forgot I was heading to the music store to check out some drum sets. Marie invaded my mind. I never seen her around school at all. She looked to be my age though. No girl I've ever met could compare to her. Her bright green eyes and long brown hair. When she touched my hand as I helped her up, this warm sensation filled me. But, she had run off. I tried calling after her, but she kept going. My cell phone rang and pulled me back into reality.

"Hey, Christian?" My brother Tyler was calling me.

"Yeah?"

"Dad's going to be gone another week." I could hear the hidden hurt in my brother's voice. He really did try to take care of me. Take care of us. It still didn't take away the feeling of abandonment. My mom died while in labor with me and my dad was always gone for buisness. He loved us though. Tyler was only twenty-two. He had to take care of a sixteen year old. Tyler was a cop though. Totally gave him bad-ass points.

"And this is new news? I'll be home soon, Tyler."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up. I needed to blow some steam. Anger towards my dad, anger towards myself. I always believed dad wasn't around because of me. He left because I was the cause of death to his wife.

When I reached the music store, I suddenly felt relieved. Music has always touched my heart in a way no one else has before. Until today. Marie gave me that same feeling.

"Mikey, no!" I heard someone laugh. It was the same voice from earlier. Marie came out from an isle of CDs with a guy chasing her. She made eye contact with me and froze. The guy, I assumed was Mikey, looked at me as well.

"Hey there, I'm Gerard Way, that's Mikey, my brother. We work here. Anything I could help you with?" I couldn't take my eyes off of Marie. Her eyes were full of surprise, wonder, and sadness.

"Christian?" I suddenly snapped out of my daze.

"Marie? You ran off."

"I, uh, I'm sorry." I walked up to her to where we were inches apart. I softly took her hands.

"Marie, you have nothing to be sorry for." She looked away. Suddenly the door crashed open and Marie fled.

"Where's Marie?!" Mikey and Gerard gave me warning looks and I fled after Marie. Who was the guy shouting for her? Why was he here? Why did Gerard and Mikey look scared? Questions raced through my mind.

"Marie," I whispered. I heard a small whimper coming from the employee's room. I rushed in. There she was, huddled in a corner, tears streaming down her face.

"I have everything to be sorry for."


**I'm thinking a Mikey's Point Of View or Gerard's? Hm. Let's see how this works out. By the way, I hope you're interested. Love you all.
Sign up to rate and review this story