Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Protective Heart

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

Mikey would do anything, then Christian comes into the picture..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 584 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's Point Of View

I loved her. I really, really loved her. I didn't care about the age difference. I didn't care about how Gerard disapproved. Marie was golden. She couldn't see that, but she was. I tried my best to make her the happiest ever. I even sought advice from Gerard's wife, LynZ. All she had for me was to be her friend and if she wanted more, then go for it. But, Marie was too shy for that. Her eyes lit up the moment she walked through the door of our music shop. Her beautiful green eyes. I noticed her face was banged up a bit. Rage filled my heart. I hated Kyle. I couldn't see how a lovely creature could be related to a monsterous beast.

Suddenly a guy came into the store. I could tell I wasn't going to like him the moment he layed eyes on Marie. He looked like the type to have a lot of girls. With the way his body was built and his hair was cut. He probably had so many girls hitting him up on Facebook. I noticed Marie looking at him too. Then she spoke his name. My heart shattered. She knew this kid? He had said she ran off. Smart girl. He grabbed her hands and I wanted to punch him in the face. She hated people touching her. Except Gee and I. She trusted us.

My thoughts of hate towards Christian disappeared when I saw Kyle walk through the door. Marie fled and Christian followed.

"Where is Marie?" Kyle tried to hide his anger.

"Who?" Gerard knew how to handle situations like this. I told him I was going to restock some CDs. I walked away until I was out of sight, then I ran to the employee's room. Marie was crying into Christian's shoulder.

"Marie?" I whispered. She looked up at me, her eyes bloodshot from crying. She backed away from Christian and ran into my arms. A pained look came across his face. I pet Marie's head.

"Shh. You know Gee's got this under control. You know it's not your fault." She shook her head no.

"Mikey, you know I can't believe that."

"Marie, listen, you're golden. You knoww I believe that. Kyle's just hurt by your parents. None of it was ever your fault. I love you, Marie. Everything's going to be okay. You know I wouldn't lie to you." She wiped her tears.

"I know, Mikes. I know." Christian cleared his throat.

"Marie, would you like to go out and grab some food? Mikey can come along too." Why would he want me along? It's obvious he likes me about as much as I like him.

"He's got some work. You two go on ahead. We'll talk to you later, Marie. Okay?" She nodded and left with Christian. I was angry at Gerard. I knew the only reason he was making me stay was because he didn't approve of my feelings for Marie.

"Geezus, Gee! I should've gone to make sure she was alright!"

"Christian seems like a good guy. He's got her."

"What if he uses her?! Or maybe makes her mind worse!" Gerard shook his head at me and left me in the employee's room. I loved Marie. I would protect her from anything. I know, seeing her bruises, I haven't been doing enough. And that fact breaks my heart.


**This chapter might not be the best, I don't know. You guys are the critics.
Sign up to rate and review this story