Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Trusting Too Much

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

Will Marie be able to trust? Or will it be too much?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 322 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marie's Point Of View

Christian had found me. Kyle had found me. Christian made my heart flutter. Kyle made me shiver with fright. And yet, I loved them both. At least, I thought that's what I felt for Christian. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. He even saved me at the music store when Kyle showed up.

Christian and I had met up with his brother, Tyler, at a coffee shop.

"Oh, you're so pretty, girl!" Tyler had embarrassed Christian until he had to leave to go get some milk. I suggested I had to go when Christian stopped me.

"Hey, Marie?" I looked at Christian. I had told him everything there was to know about me. In return, he told me everything about him. Even about his dream to be a drummer in a successful band one day.

"Yeah?" He stepped closer to me. Really, really close. I could smell the colonge on him. He tilted my chin up and gently kissed my lips. His lips were soft and sweet. I sudden feeling of fear swept through me. Kyle. Kyle would hurt him if he found out. Kyle would hurt me. Is going to hurt me. I had to go back! I turned from Christian and ran as fast as I could. I heard no pleads for me to stop this time. He was letting me go.

Kyle greeted me at our apartment door.

"I have everything packed. You really screwed up this time. We're leaving. You screwed up!" He swung at me. Sudden pain flared in my jaw. Kyle grabbed my arm and drug me out to his car and threw me in the backseat.

"You think you're real funny, don't you? Sneaking away like that. You know what's funny? We're leaving for awhile. They'll think you moved and leave." Kyle laughed at his own twisted words. Tears fell down my cheeks as we left city limits.
Sign up to rate and review this story