Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Reunion

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

It's been two years, has Christian moved on?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 227 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marie's Point Of View

That was then. And this is now. Me homeless.

"Uh, Kim. My name is Kim." I could see Tyler smile from the rearview mirror.

"Nice to meet ya, Kim." I held back tears. I missed it here. Gerard and Mikey. LynZ and Christian. It all felt right when I was with them. Tyler had pulled into the driveway of a nice sized house. I thought I was going to have a panic attack as I was walking to the front door.

"Christian, can she stay here? She has no home." Christian had definetly gotten taller. He looked at me, into my eyes.

"What's her name?"

"Kim." He looked at the ground in sadness.

"I-I'm sorry," I whispered. I couldn't do anything, say anything.

"Marie?" Christian asked, just as quietly as I whispered. My head managed a nod. Christian ran and hugged me.

"Marie! Marie! Tyler, you found her!" Christian was crying. I was crying. I even saw tears form in Tyler's eyes. I heard the door close and it startled me. A blonde walked in and gave Christian a kiss on the cheek. Ofcourse he had moved on! I was stupid for coming here!

"I'm sorry," I said and ran out the door. I ran and ran. I had nowhere else to go, but home. Back where Kyle was. I had noone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story