Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

we have our killjoy names for a reason.

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

“Poison… whose Gerard?” Gracie asked me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 456 words

0Unrated




The room was dark and seemingly empty, so we all stepped in and closed the door behind us.

“Can we turn on the lights kobra? The dark is making me feel funny…” grace said as she took his hand too.

He nodded and switched the lights on fooling the room with brightness.

The walls were all painted on, over the top of the blank white walls, a deserted BL/ind station? Btu it looked like someone had taken their paint brush, dipped it in each colour in turn and splashed it all over the wall.

On the other wall there was some chunky lettering that read:
Killjoys. Make some noise!!
We were the killjoys, and I recognised this particular phrase for doctor death Defying’s broadcast. The very first.

We hadn’t seen Dr.D in ages. We used to travel around with him but it was awkward getting around because of his wheelchair. So yeah, occasionally he still mentions us in his radio broad casts but other than that we hadn’t heard from him in a while.

“Hey ghoul… are you alright?” jet asked him. I watched him look up through his fringe but then he looked down again not wanting to answer.

“He’s just being stupid jet. Leave him to it.” I replied sourly. He didn’t need to talk to me the way he had in the Trans am, but then again… I guess I didn’t really need to say what I did to him just then did i?

“Fine the Gerard.” He said before he stormed past me and walked out into the desert.

“Poison… whose Gerard?” Gracie asked me and I watched him disappear over the edge of a sand dune.

He had called me Gerard. Gerard. Frank had called me… Gerard.
No one had called me that since we had chosen our rebel names.

Frank… had called me... Gerard?!

“Poison… you… okay?” kobra said tilting his head to the side slightly.

“mmhm.” Was my only reply as I raced past everyone to where I had last seen… frank. No. he was still ghoul… we had these names for a reason… but… ghoul… was frank?

The sun was hot on the back of my neck and the sand that I kicked up as I ran was stinging my arms. But I didn’t care. I needed to find frank.

“FRANK!!” I yelled as I ran down to where I had seen him slide down the side of the sand dune.

And saw him.



theres the next chapter. i will post the next two in a minuite, still in need if the teenage boy and the little girl adition filled in... pwease! dont forget to r & r!
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story