Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

here we go again.

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

And so here we go again. Back on the run. Being chased. Running for our lives… y’know… the usual’s…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-03 - 655 words

0Unrated
Cyanide baby and grace got on really well; I think that grace just liked to have someone to talk to who was the same age as her and not us!

I think jet may have a slight crush on destroyah… witch is funny because he used to tell us that you couldn’t fall in ‘love’ when you have known her for a day. He said that only ever happens in Disney films, badly written fan fictions and dreams… but I don’t know…

Super-sonic riot was getting on well with ghoul… but… I’m not sure kobra is as keen on him… but we shall see…

I wasn’t in the best of moods today, that I already knew… I was still a little shaken up by what had happened yesterday…

And to make things even better… Ghoul and kobra kept giving each other worried looks whenever they asked if I was okay, it was actually really. Really. Annoying.

We have to move on today… I don’t know if destroyah, riot and cyanide were coming with us, but I think jet would hate me forever if I said they couldn’t come. I didn’t know where we were going to go, but we couldn’t stay here because otherwise the dracs will have better chance of finding us.

“AHHH! OH MY GOD JET!” I heard destroyah shout as she jumped backwards, and in unison I and the others all jumped up.

“What? What! I was only talking about my grandma! She’s a lovely lady when you get to know her!” jet said defensively as he looked around puzzled as to what he had done wrong.

“No! There’s… a big-ass… spider… making a web in your fro!” she squealed. I watched ghoul quickly runover next to destroyah and stand behind her.

I didn’t get the big deal really; it was only a litt- damn. That’s one big spider.

“Get. It. Out!” jet said standing very still.

“Guys, chill it’s only a little spider!” riot said walking over to jet and pulling it out his hair. Then he walked over to the door and set it outside. “** dracs. Get in the car now!” he said picking cyanide up and running over to his graffiti covered campervan.

“Grace! Ghoul get her in the Trans am! Kobra go! And you poison! Now! Oh and put your masks back on!” jet ordered we hadn’t had a chance to put them back on since yesterday as destroyah kinda had her gun to the back of our heads so we did as we were told and then looked back. “I will help destroyah get her bike in the van.” He whispered to us.

We all ran to the car and kobra and jumped in the back with grace leaving the two front seats open. Ghoul got in the driver’s side and I got in next to him.

I could see the dracs. They were moving forwards quickly some of them on foot and running fast, some of them on the back of pick-up trucks and some where even riding white motorbikes… but they weren’t a patch on destroyah’s bike!

“Jet get in quick!” I shouted over to where he was stood pulling destroyah’s bike into the van.

“I can’t! It’s not in yet! Go! I’ll ride with these!” he said pulling it harder.

Ghoul nodded and turned the key in the ignition the car roaring into life.

The dracs were very close now and were raising there white ray guns and firing, I looked back and thankfully riot was driving his van behind us, them too all wearing masks.

And so here we go again. Back on the run. Being chased. Running for our lives… y’know… the usual’s…


[*[/AHHHH! THEY GOT RID OF THE TWO FOR 70P OFFER ON SKITTLES. I MIGHT. DIE. EUGH... :(
Sign up to rate and review this story