Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

You guys are legends in the rebel books!

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

I know who you are. You guys are legends in the rebel books!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-02 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 493 words

0Unrated
I woke up early in the morning by a loud knock on the door. I looked over to where ghoul and grace where, they were laid next to each other, Gracie using ghouls jacket as a blanket, then over too where jet and destroyah were, destroyah was laid very close to jet and then kobra was still laid with his head on my bag.

“Guys… wake up! There is someone at the door!!” I said as I poked them all trying to get them to wake up.

Grace woke up first and then poked ghoul awake who sat up with a groan and then lightly kicked jet awake. I woke kobra and a very grouchy destroyah and we all stood with .our guns raised as the door swung open bringing two people into view.

“Cyanide! Riot! Oh my god you guys made it!! I’ve missed you so much! Guess who these guys are…”destroyah said running over to the two people giving them a hug that I saw blatantly made jet cringe… I shall have to have a little word with him about that later…

The first person was a teenage boy about 19; he was holing a little girl’s hand that looked like she was glad to see people who weren’t her two friends!

“Oh. My. God. Are they... the… killjoys?! No way!” he said as he walked over to where we were stood then he held his hand out to me. “Hi I’m Super-sonic riot!” he had bright blue hair that was long and swept to the side, he had green skinny jeans on, he was tall and had snakebites and tattoos too. He also had a yellow t-shirt that was slightly ripped but despite the clashing colours his outfit actually looked pretty cool!
“Nice to meet you, I’m party poison an-“

“I know who you are. You guys are legends in the rebel books! This is cyanide baby. She is nine years old and-“

Hey! I can speak for myself!” she said teasingly.
She was the same age as grace! She had blonde hair that had been pulled into two pigtails on the side of her head and she was wearing little pumps and lots of beads and bangles, she was wearing a pair of pinstriped shorts that came down about half her thigh and a red vest with a blue heart on the back.
“Anyway I’m cyanide baby and yeh. What he said!” this made us all laugh and she walked over to where grace was sat and joined her. She seemed like a nice kid; they all seemed quite nice, maybe a little full on at times but yeah…


there you go! bada bing! next chap up! thanks to ali clacy (hee hee... i think we both need as muchhelp as eachother;)) for being the first of my school friends to read it:) and tahnk you to Ravan-VanSlaughter for still reviewing!
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story