Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Broken The Beaten And The Damned

The Broken The Beaten And The Damned

by ShutTheFuckUp 1 review

Alex Short's wasn't having a good day, she was raped and both her parents were killed. All she has left is her little brother and revenge to kill the men who destroyed her life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 905 words

0Unrated
It had been an alright day I guess, I went to the cinema with my best friend to watch a new movie that came out a few days ago. I wasn’t paying attention, how could I? I was thinking about my parents who were brutally murdered in our house. I could still hear my baby brothers’ screams as we ran through the house. I had heard something so I went out on the landing to look, my dad told me to go back to bed and that he’d check it out. So I did, kinda. I sat bolt upright in bed, baseball bat in hand, waiting for any alien noise that wasn’t my dad. That’s when I heard it my mother screaming in pain. I ran to her room to find a masked man standing over her with a blood soaked dagger, her throat had been slit to stop her screaming. I bolted to my brother, Jamie’s, room to make sure he was okay. He was suturing. I picked him up carefully; I could hear the killers outside the room whispering I could hear what about be I knew they were there, once they had walked away from the door a ran down the stairs at the bottom of the stairs I fell over something, my baby brother sliding across the wooden flooring, I looked back to see my father dead body laying motionless at my feet, I screamed, the murders heard me and ran down the stairs after me. I struggled to get to my feet, scrambling to pick myself up; I was covered in blood from what was on the floor.
I tried to run to pick up my three year old brother but found I had broken my leg from wen I fell. I ran into the cupboard under the stairs to hide. I could hear the killers running down the stairs searching for me, one of the found me in the cupboard and dragged me out by the feet. I was kicking and screaming, luckily I kicked him in the balls, he doubled over and I made a run for it but he still manage to cut open my leg in the struggle I legged it to the door, hoping it was open, and it was. The other killer grabbed me by the neck dragging me and Jamie back inside. They took Jamie from my and forced me into a chair tighten my hands behind my back.
The first man said. “If you try anything funny, We’ll kill the baby.”
“Don’t you fucking touch him you wanker!”
“ Ah ah ah! I wouldn’t, or I’ll shoot you.”
I spat at him feet, and like he said he would, he shot me in the foot. I howled in pain, streams of tears rolling down my cheeks.
“Please just let me go!” I yelled
“Don’t so easy I’m afraid. See you know too much, you’ve seen too much.” Said the first man
“We need to do something that will make you forget” Finished the second man.
“What are you going to do?” My voice no higher than a whimper.
The first man came close, like really close and cut off the straps of my night gown, the fabric fell off my shoulders to reveal my breasts. He second man came up behind me and grabbed my left breast, playing with it in his hands.
Then the first man grabbed me by the hair and forced me on to my knees. I knew what was coming next but I still didn’t expect it. I heard his un-doing his fly and taking his pants off. He wasn’t wearing any boxers.
“Now be a good little slut and suck me off,” He forced his gun to my head. “If you don’t I’ll shoot you and your little brother.”
I opened my mouth to protest but he just forced his dick into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and made me give him a blowjob. It felt wrong in my mouth but my brother’s life was on the line and I couldn’t lose Jamie he was all I had left. Once he had, had enough with the blowjob he sat me on the kitchen counter and forced my legs open and raped me. I was a virgin so it hurt, like a bitch. He didn’t use lube or anything. It burned my insides he forced himself in and out. Moving faster and going in deeper. Moaning my name. I closed my eyes wishing it would stop, I was still crying my eyes out. He then released his load into me, I screamed out in pain. And that when I heard it, the sweet sound of ambulance and police cars speeding down the road.
“Oh shit, we gotta get out of here.” The man pulled himself out of me and ran out of the back door with his friend. The police kicked the door down and found me crying on the kitchen counter, broken in more ways than one.
My name is Alex Short and this is my story.

So what do you think? I just had an idea and I wrote it down. It does involve The guys, don't fret. Hope you enjoyed it and hopefully there will be more to come. R&R Will help gratefully. Ruby Explosion
Sign up to rate and review this story