Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abandoned Souls and Buildings

Abandoned Souls and Buildings

by Apocalyto 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 367 words

1Original
"I'm gay." As soon as those words left my mouth, I knew I didn't belong. Then the screaming and shouting began. They started to yell about how I could do this to them. How could I do this to them? I'm the one who is always being yelled at. I'm always the one who is always grounded. I'm the one always getting beaten. No. How can you do this to me?

I had already been expecting the consequences, so I had already packed my things. As dirty words were thrown at me, I took a deep breath, repositioned my heavy rucksack on my back, and my suitcase held by the adjusted handle, and just left. I stepped out of the door and I knew that I was never doing back. With that weight lifted from my shoulders (not my heavy belongings), I started to walk.

I knew exactly where I was walking and there was no stopping. Until my original front door slammed again. I turned around, expecting more insults. I was met by my dorky, 12 year old brother. I sighed.
"Go home, Mikey." I started to walk away again when I felt my jacket sleeve being pulled. I dumped my suitcase on the path and pointed to the brightly lit house that used to be my home.
"Go now, Mikey." I ordered. All he did was cross his arms.
"You don't scare me Gerard. Mom and Dad do." I stared into his puppy-dog eyes and groaned after a minute.
"Come on. If you complain once, I'm taking you home whether you like it or not." Mikey just grinned and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before picking up his own suitcase I hadn't noticed before.

I got my suitcase and took his before he protested. I then made my way up the street with my little brother trailing in the dimming light on the horizone.
"Where are we going?" Mikey asked, jogging to keep up with my pace. Wasn't my fault I had long legs and he still hadn't had a growth spurt. I smirked into the orange sky and answered him.
"You'll see soon, Mikey. Things will be better though. I promise."
Sign up to rate and review this story