Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Im fucked up

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 1076 words

0Unrated


Dannys pov
I decided not to tell Ben that Sam was on to him, he didn’t need the worry about someone finding out about his problem.
We all go in the taxi that would take us to the hotel; I slid in next to Ben and put my arm around him. I put my lips to his ear and said “we need to talk”. Ben looked at me worried “about what”. I smiled at him “don’t worry I will tell you later”.
Ben pov
What the fuck did he really think he could say that then expect me not to worry. Oh god I bet he has realised it was all a mistake and that he don’t like me, and that he just felt sorry for me. I bet he don’t even like guys, really. Why did I fool myself? Thinking I could have someone as perfect as him, haha thinking someone like him would even go for someone like me.
Dannys pov
We pulled up at the hotel it was not some nasty motel like that one I had stayed in a few weeks back no this one looked amazing. We all hopped out and grabbed our bags. We got to the front desk, “hello and welcome to the Hilton hotel” the women on the front desk said in a high pitched voice. “Heya urmm were asking Alexandria, we are bucked in” Sam told the woman. “Oh yes the band, well here’s your key and you’re in the penthouse” she told us. We quickly thanked her and headed off to the room.
“You two better not be thinking about fucking tonight” James said looking at me and ben worried, everyone started laughing “I’m not even joking, I really don’t want to hear you two at it like animals in the middle of the night”. “You can’t stop us” I said to James sticking my tongue out at him “pleaseeeee don’t” he whining. Before I could replied we got to the top floor which was the penthouse. “Fucking hell it huge” I said. Everyone mumbled a yeah, while looking around.
“Okay so everyone go get a fucking room” James shouted then everyone scampered off except me and Ben “want to share” I asked ben pulling him into my arms. He nodded, there was something wrong, I could see it in his eyes. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He mumbled “nothing” then said he was going to the bathroom. There was something definably wrong with him, but I guess I will find out later when we talk. I watched as he walked off to the bathroom then I set of to find us a bedroom.
Ben’s pov
How could he be all nice with me when he’s going to dump me later? I got into the bathroom, and looked into the mirror. I looked a mess, there was no wonder Danny was going to dump me, he wouldn’t want people to know he was going out with someone that looked like this.
I know I promise Danny I would do it again but what did it matter now, he was going to dump me anyway. I grabbed the blade out of the cabinet, I really wanted to end it all and go straight for my wrists but I was to chicken, so I ended up just doing a few cuts on my lower arm. They weren’t too bad so the bleeding stopped quite quickly. I was just putting my hoodie back on when someone knocked on the bathroom door. I opened it, it was Sam. I said hi and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm “ben can you just stop and talk to me” he asked. “Yeah sure what’s up” I asked him. “You, what’s wrong with you, and don’t dare say nothing”. “What do you mean, there isn’t anything wrong with me, I could be any happier” I said with a forced smile. “Ben I’ve knows you for years now, and you use to tell me everything but nowadays you barely even say hello” Sam said with a sad look. “look there is nothing at all wrong with me and I’m sorry we haven’t had a properly talked in a while it’s just I’ve liked Danny for ages and now that we’ve finally together, well I don’t now I just want to spend as much time with him as I can, before it all ends” I told him I guess it was sort of the truth. “are you worried that it’s going to end between you and him because if you are, you really don’t have anything to worry about his mad about you” Sam said then pulled me into a gripping hug, I hugged him back “thank you” I whispered “any time” he said back . We stayed like it for a few minute before we broke apart. “Rite, so are you coming out with us lot then?” Sam asked me smiling “na properly just going to stay in and chill” “okay cool” Sam replied then went off to his bed room. I had really missed talking to Sam, but I felt bad that I couldn’t tell him the whole truth.
I walked off to find the room Danny had picked for us, I finally found it “finally where have you been?” Danny asked me as I walked into the room; he looked like an excited little kid. “Just been talking to Sam” I told him, his faced dropped “oh, what about” he asked me “just stuff, urmm why are you so excited looking” I asked him. He started giggling “I don’t even know”, then Danny walked over to where I was standing and picked me up, I was going to protest but fuck it, if he was going to dump me, I minds as well treasure what time I have left with him. So I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started kissing me, he dropped me on the bed next and learned over me, he started kissing me more roughly now then he moved onto my neck. The pressure of his leg on my crouch was making my jeans tighter. I was getting so into it that I didn’t remember my arms as Danny pulled of my hoodie.
Sign up to rate and review this story