Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Won’t let the blades come between us

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 1346 words

0Unrated
Bens pov
“You promised” Danny said I quickly opened my eyes, Danny was looking at me “you said you wouldn’t do it again ben, you promised me” I looked down at my baseless arms, my new cuts has started bleeding again. I didn’t realise it but I had started crying.
Danny’s pov
I was angry now how could he do it again when he had promised me he wouldn’t? I stood up “why did you do it” I didn’t realise that I had shouted it until ben jumped and looked at me, he looked so scared but at this point I was too angry to care “please tell me because I really don’t have a fucking clue, you were so happy, I thought you was even getting better, but no you go and fuck yourself up a little bit more, why!” I shouted at him hoping to get an answer this time. No luck he just shrugged and let his head hangs again “fucking give me an answer ben!” “I was scared” he whispered. I calmed down a bit at this, I went and sat back on the bed with him, he jumped when I put my arm around him “shhh I’m sorry for shouting” I said and pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head. “Now why were you scared” I asked him. “I feel stupid saying it now” ben said quietly “don’t feel stupid, just tell me”. He tuck a deep breath and said “well when you said we needed to talk, well I thought that you were going to tell me it was all a mistake and you didn’t actually like me, and well I got scared, I don’t want to be alone Danny” ben finished. I put my hand under his chin and pulled it up so he was looking at, I then whipped the tears off his face and said “now you listen here ben, I will never leave you okay. You mean way too much to me, and when I said we needed to talk I meant about this” I said pointing to his cuts “oh, I feel like such a twat” ben said. “don’t” I told him smiling “now am going to go get the first aid kit and clean this up okay and then we are going to talk” I smiled and squeezed his hand then set off in search of a first aid kit.
“Danny what the fuck is you and ben doing” Cameron said as I came out of the room “just talking everything’s fine don’t worry” I reassured him “umm okay, well us lot are off now we will be back urmm whenever” Cameron told me, I nodded and went to the bathroom to look for the first aid kit.
Ben’s pov
Why am I such a twat? I made Danny all angry and interrupter our could have been amazing sex time. I was deep in thought when Danny came back holding a first aid kit “what you thinking about” he asked “just how much of a dick I am” I answered he giggled “you’re not a dick, just very stupid” he said then sat down opposite me. “Haha jezz thanks”, “my pleasure” Danny replied smiling “now pass me your arm”. I did what I was told and passed him my arm, he stated cleaning the blood away, “you’re getting to be a pro at this” I said “I wish I wasn’t” Danny replied with a sad look on his face. “so what did you want to talk to me about” I asked Danny “well it was about all this, before I thought I could help you, you know like if I talked to you more about it and stuff but now I’ve realised it’s not going to be enough you need someone that actually knows what they’re doing” Danny said. “I think you’re doing a good job”, “if I was doing a good job then you wouldn’t of done this would you” Danny replied lifting my arm up. “I’m sorry for doing this I really am but please don’t make me go see someone they will think I’m mental and you know what happens to mental people? They get put it mental hospitals where they get so drugged up there not even a real person and more, just a lifeless body” I told Danny I broke down at just the thought if going to a mental hospital. Danny pulled me into his arms and shushed me “please Danny don’t make me” I pleaded with him “fine, but ben you can’t carry on like this I mean it because next time I will have no choice but to okay” Danny said. “I promise, I promise I won’t do it” I said and rapped my arms around Danny “thank you”.
Dannys pov
I really didn’t know how I was going to help ben but seeing him so upset, well there was no way I couldn’t at least try and help him. I finished cleaning bens arm up, he went to put his hoodie back on “you’re not wearing that” I told him he look at me confused “why not”. “Because we are going to bed”, I stood up and pulled my top over my head and chucked it onto the floor then I slipped my jeans off so I was just in my boxers, ben sat there looking confused “look Danny I don’t want to do anything just yet, I don’t want this to all be just another fuck” ben told me. “Same, that’s why we aren’t going to be doing any fucking we are just going to go to bed” ben smiled at me. “Now stand up” I ordered him, he did what he was told and stood. I undid his belt and slid his jeans off too, so he was just in his boxers. I got under the quilt and lay down, I patted the space next to me, ben sat it, so I pulled him into a lying position and so his back was to me. Our legs tangles with each other’s, we lay there in silence for a bit. Until ben, broke the silence.
“This is different” he said, “what you mean?” I asked him confused ben tuned around so he was facing me when I said this “well it’s always just been bout the sex, I’ve never just lay there with someone” he answered me. “What never” ben nodded “what about your first?” nope it was just a quick fuck nothing special, just some random girl at school”. “Ben have you like ever done it with anyone that you urmm loved” I asked him. “Nope it’s always just for fun” I felt sorry for ben “okay then and have you only ever done stuff with girls” I asked, ben looked a bit uncomfortable when I asked this “well I’ve done a few things just not gone all the way”. “Oh” I answered.
We lay there in silence for a while again “I’d like you to be my first” ben said, I looked him in the eyes when he said this “really”, “well yeah, I’ve heard it fucking kills first time and I know you will be carefully and I guess this way I would at least be doing it with someone I loved” he said. “Wait you love me” I asked, “well yes, I do and I know you properly don’t” I cut him off before he could finish “I love you too” I said. “Really” ben asked sounding genuinely surprised. I nodded “of course I love you and I would be proud to be you first”. It felt amazing knowing that ben actually loved me back.
We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night, and I knew that nothing could come between us.
Sign up to rate and review this story