Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Stop thinking about me naked!

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 1333 words

0Unrated
Dannys pov
I woke up the next morning with ben still lying in my arms “ben, are you awake yet?” I asked him, “yeah” he replied. “I like waking up like this, it’s nice” I told him “I know we should do it more often” he said, “I was planning on it” we lay there just looking into each other’s eyes. Until someone started banging on the door “breakfasts done so get your arses out here” it was James “and please wear some clothes” I laughed and looked at ben but he wasn’t even smiling. “What’s wrong” I asked even though I already knew “look you don’t have to eat much just a little bit” he nodded and smiled. Ben got up and chucked some trackie bottoms on while I watched him before he could cover the top part of his body I said “ben come here” he did as he was told and sat next to me on the bed, I took his arm in my hand. There were a few words on his arm one stood out the most. “Worthless, why did you put that?” I asked him, “Because that’s what I am” he answered. “You are not worthless ben; you are the most special person even, especially to me”. He mumbled an okay; I knew he didn’t believe me I could just have to show him how much he was worth.
Ben had settled on trackie bottoms and a hoddie while I decided to just go out in my boxers “Danny please go put some clothes” Cameron shouted while covering his eyes “no one what’s to see that”. “I am hurt” I said acting mock hurt “and I know one person who loves it” I said winking at ben “please you two I’m trying to eat” James said.
Sam put two plates on the table one for me and one for ben, I started to tuck it then I looked up at ben, he was just staring at the plate I whispered in his ear “just try and eat as much as you can”. He nodded and started nibbling on a piece of bacon, I looked at Sam who had been watching ben he smiled a knowing smile, I just smiled back, I think he understood what was sort of going after all he wasn’t stupid. Ben ended up eating a piece of bacon and half a hash brown before saying he was full. “I’m so proud of you” I told him while hugging him. “Thanks” he said back, smiling.
"So what do you lot want to do today then?" Sam asked us all "well we are all definitely going out tonight even you two, but in the meanwhile we could just chill” Cameron asked We all nodded; well I guess were going shopping. Then of to some clubs tonight.
Ben said he was going off for a shower first so I just sat in the kitchen area with the guys talking, even though I was wishing I could be in there with him, getting all wet and soaped up. James hit me over the head "ouch what was that for?" I said rubbing the back of my head, "for thinking about ben in the shower" he answered, shit how he know that. "No I wasn't". “yes you so was, you was even drooling" he said with a smirk on his face, the other guys started giggling. I crossed my arms and sat there like grumpy little kid.
"Urmm what's wrong with Danny" ben asked when he walked into the kitchen. Fully clothed, much to my disappointment. “Oh Danny was just think about you” Cameron answered “aww how cute” ben said hugging me from behind “well he was thinking about you in the shower” Cameron said while laughing. Ben put his lips to my ear and said “you don’t have to imagine it baby”. I felt a grin spread across my face. “okay so once you two are quite finished eye fucking each other well, you go put some clothes on Danny and we will go to the shop and get some booze and some films” Sam order. “But why can’t I just stay like this I comfy” I asked using my best puppy dog eyes, “clothes now, we won’t be long” Sam said as him, James and Cameron walked out the room, leaving just me and ben. I put my arms around bens waist; I pulled him close and started placing light kisses along his jaw line then slowly down his neck. “How you like would to come and join me in the shower “I asked him, “but Danny the guys are going to be back in a bit” ben said. I pulled puppy dog eyes at him, “as cute as that is Danny, there’s just no time but later there will be” he said, I perked up at this new information “yay I can’t wait” I said excited, I pecked ben on the lips then ran off to the bedroom to put some clothes on.

Ben’s pov
Me and Danny ended up lying on the couch together, while waiting for the guys to come back. “Danny, are we going to tell people about us?” I asked then looked up at him he was looking down at me. “Do you want to” he asked me, I thought about it “well yeah I guess, but if you don’t want people to know your gay, then we don’t have to”. “Ben I really don’t care what people think about me, I love you and well I would love people to know your mine” Danny answered smiling down at me. “That’s so cute; I can’t wait for people to know your mine either”.

Danny’s pov
Ben really was the most adorable creature to ever walk the planet; I couldn’t actually believe he wanted people to know about us, I thought he would have wanted to keep it a big secret. I brought my lips to his as we started slowly passionately kissing, bens hand went up my shirt, his hands roamed all over my torso, wow his hands felt amazing on my body, I ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance which was granted, my tongue slip inside his mouth, but ben wasn’t easy as out tongues started to battle, mine won of course. We were getting really into it now “WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO” James shouted as he walked into the hotel room “please stop” he begged. Ben got off, of top of me. Looking quite embarrassed, as he went bright red. “like really we was only got ten minutes and you two was basically fucking” James said, “oh trust me James that was not fucking, that was just messing around”, I told him with a smug smile on my face “shut it you”
“So what shit you lot get” I asked them, “fuck loads of alcohol, junk food and some dvds” James said. “Awesome chuck me a DVD to put in them mate” I put the DVD in and went and sat back on the couch next to ben, the rest of the guys came and took a seat and the film began. For the first ten minutes me and ben was just sitting next to each other until, the film started to get scary and ben kept hiding his face in my chest. “Urmm ben, don’t you like horror films?” I whispered in his ear. He shook his head “aww come here”. So I ended up lying down with ben lying in between my legs with his head on my chest, with him jumping every five minutes. He looked so cute when he was scared, poor baby. So over all it was a good day, but I could wait for tonight now that was going to be fucking amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story