Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

One Big Sticky Mess

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-15 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 1614 words

0Unrated
Danny’s POV

We left the hotel at about seven that night and got in the taxi to the clubs , me and ben sat together, my arm was around him, and his hand was on my leg, he kept running it up at down, teasing me. “so are you two going to tell people about you two” Cameron asked me and ben, “I think we are just going to let people figure it out for themselves and well if they don’t then we will tell them”, I answered him but the way me and ben act with each other I think people will soon figure it out.


We got to the first club which looked packed with a huge queue outside, “come on LETS GO GET FUCKED!” James shouted, as we piled out the car. Ben grabbed hold of my hand; I gave it a quick squeeze and pecked him on the lips, “come on baby” I told him. He smiled and then I pulled him towards the club.


We didn’t have to wait in line like everyone else, we just went straight in and headed for the bar, we order some drinks, me and ben sat at the bar while the others went off into the crowd to grind up against some girls. I looked at ben, he was looking around the room, looking scared “what’s wrong” I said in his ear but he just shrugged and smiled at me. We had, had a few drinks when this blonde girl came up behind me, she put her arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck and bite my ear, I tried pushing her away put she didn’t budge, then she put her lips to my ear and said “come fuck me baby”. “Look love m with someone” I gestured to ben “so no thank you, now fuck off” I told her. “I can see you want me” she said coming close to me again, “I really don’t, you see I don’t like girls” I told the slaggy looking girl “oh but you’ll like me” she said “I really wont” at that I grabbed the back of bens head and crashed our lips together, in a fierce kiss. After a few minute of me and bens making out looked back at the girl who was, still! Standing there, she looked horrified at what she had just seen “www-wait you two can’t be ggg-gay” she stuttered “well we can and we are love” I said with a smirk on my face, “that’s discussing” she shouted and walked off. I looked back at me laughing but his head was hung, I pulled his chin up so he was looking at me “what’s wrong baby” I asked him, “is everyone going to act like that when they find out” he asked me. “Well some people will because they are dickheads but no not everyone, and especially not the people that are important like the guys” I told ben truthfully. He smiled at this, then kissed me again.


We were at our third club now after we got kicked out of the other two, and it had taken us ages to find another one that would let five drunken twats, with a very bad reputation in but one finally did. After a while though me and ben got bored, there were to many slags that kept coming up to us and asking for a fucking, so we got a taxi back to the hotel and left the others in the club. Me and ben stumbled across the lobby and into the lift up to the penthouse, it didn’t help that I had ben in my arms with his legs rapped around me as we was making out, so it took twice as long because I was trying not to fall and drop him which I’ve found out if quite hard when your pissed and can barely carry your own weight. But we finally made it inside the room; we fell onto the bed, with me on top. Our mouths attached to each other’s with no signs of detaching, fuck breathing. Bens hand went under my t-shirt; he started rubbing his hand all over my torso and back.


Ben’s POV
Oh god it was finally going to happen, I was going to get with the most beautiful and amazing man ever. There was only one problem with the current situation, too many clothes. At this thought I started to lift Danny’s top up, he quickly pulled away as I pulled it over his head, then he reattached his lips to mine.


Danny’s POV

I was glad ben had made the first move, I thought it was going to be left up to me since it was his first time with a guy and everything, but no he seemed to be into it as much as me. So I started to lift his hoodie up, I pulled it over his head and chucked it onto the floor, then I started to roughly kiss my way down his body. Until I got to the top of his jeans, I stopped and looked up at him; I smiled a cheeky grin and quickly undid his belt buckle then his jeans. I slid them slowly down his legs and chucked them also onto the floor. I went back up to his mouth and stated to kiss him again, while grinding against his very hard cock. Ben took his mouth away from mine I looked at him sad “Danny please stop teasing me, I want you, now!” ben said and at this I went back down to the band of his boxers, I grabbed hold of them with my teeth and slowly pulled them down. And wow ben really did have a huge fucking cock; I took the tip in my mouth first, licking around it a few times. I then looked up at ben his head was already tilted back in pleasure, so I thought I would surprise him with taking him fully, into my mouth. Oh the sounds that escaped his mouth were amazing.


Bens POV

Danny really did surprise me, I hadn’t expected him to take me fully in his mouth, but oh am I glad he did, he was fucking amazing as blowjobs. I looked down and saw his head bobbing up and down as he quickened his pace; I ran my hands through his hair and pushed his head down further.


Danny POV

I could tell ben was enjoying it as he pushed my head down further “SHITTT!!!” ben screamed as he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all, and crawled back onto the bed leaning over ben. “Fucking hell Danny that was amazing” ben said then brought his lips to mine. “Baby that was only starters” I said smiling down at him.


I pulled open the draw next to the bed and got out a condom and lube, I then took off my own jeans and boxer, I put the condom on and looked down at ben. He had been watching me the whole time, he looked nervous “baby you okay, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want” I told him. He looked up at me and smiled “no, no I want to, I’m just scared I guess is it going to hurt a lot” he asked me. “Only for a little bit then it will be good” I answered him honestly, he nodded “I love you” I told him “love you too” ben said then kissed me. “Okay I need you to turn over for me” I told ben, he did as he was told and turned over onto all fours. I put some lube on my figures and spread bens checks “you ready” he nodded “remember the pains only going to last a little while” I told him “I’m ready” he said in a small voice, I slowly pushed one figure in, he tenses “shhh baby it’s okay, relax” he did so after a bit so I continued. After he had gotten used to one I placed two in, he was so tight. After scissoring him for a while he relaxed, I took my figures out of him, and lined my cock up with him perfectly “okay you ready” ben nodded and at this I slowly started to push myself in “FUCK!!” Ben screamed “Do you want me to stop?” I asked him “no carry on, pains only going to last a bit, right?” ben asked “yeah only a bit” I carried on pushing myself in. once I was finally fully in him, I started pulling back and forth slowly, bens face was all scrunched up in pain at first but he soon relaxed and he looked like he was enjoying it.


“Faster, Danny, faster” Ben ordered, which I did of course, my pace increased and so did the sounds coming from bens mouth. To increase the pleasure for him I started pumping his cock “fucking hell I’m going to cum” ben said and with that he came in my hand with me soon following him. I slid out of him and lay next to him on the bed. “that was amazing” I said a bit out of breath, Ben didn’t say anything he just brought his mouth to mine “I love you so fucking much Danny” Ben said “I love you too Ben”. He curled up next to be on the bed and we fell asleep in each other’s arms one big sticky mess.
Sign up to rate and review this story