Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Gays the question

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 1402 words

0Unrated

*]
[*a/n - heya, so this ones a bit of a filler, but hope you like - jess xoxox


Bens pov
I woke up in the morning in Danny’s arms, with him breathing softly as he slept still, we were both still sticky from last night’s activities, I slipped out of his arms and stood up shit the pain my arse was killing, Danny hadn’t warned me about this bit. I limped over to the other side of the room and grabbed a dressing down and headed for a shower.
No one else was up yet I noticed as I walked through the penthouse, so I didn’t bother locking the bathroom door. I jumped in the shower the warm water felt amazing on my skin after being all sticky from last night. Last was amazing finally being with Danny after wanted to for so long, last night also made me realise how much I loved Danny, and how I don’t think I could live without him, I really do hope what we have never ends.

Danny’s pov
I awoke in the morning feeling amazing from last night; me and ben had finally done it. I spread my arms thinking ben would be there but when he wasn’t my eyes shot open “ben” I said to the empty room, where the fuck had he gone I asked myself. I got out of bed and went out of our room not bothering with clothes, I could hear the water running in the bathroom, so I decided to cheek in there first, I opened the door quietly and slipped inside. Yup it was ben in there; he was in the shower all wet and soapy fucking hell I was getting hard at just the sight of him.
I opened the door to the shower ben didn’t notice as he was facing away from me and got in pressing myself up against him he jumped at my touch,
“Heya sexy” I said in bens ear. He relaxed when he knew it was me and leaned back against me.
“You fucking scared the living shit outta of me” ben said smiling
“I’m sorry” I said kissing him he laughed
“It’s okay, it was a nice surprise”. I placed my harms around bens waist
“I really did enjoy last night” I told ben
“Same it was amazing” ben said smiling.
The door swung open and James walked in, me and ben froze, he didn’t notice us at first probably because he was still half asleep until he must of realised the water was running and he turned towards the shower
“Oh my fucking god, you two a-are s-s-s-h-hower fucking” James half screamed at us then ran out of the bathroom. I started manically laughing like an idiot at James reaction. I looked down at ben he wasn’t laughing, I stopped automatically
“Baby what’s wrong” I asked him
“James just saw us naked in the shower” ben said in a small voice
“Yeah and?” I asked
“I’m naked, he saw me without clothes on” ben answered. I looked down at bens body and realised what he meant
“It’s all steamy and James was half asleep anyway he wouldn’t of seen the cuts don’t worry” I tried reassuring ben
“But he could oh, oh god he’s going to tell everyone, they’re going to think I’m mental Danny” ben said on the brick of tears. I hugged him and he placed his head on my chest, now crying “Danny I don’t want people to find out” ben said into my chest.
“Shhh they won’t, I will go talk to James and make sure he dint see anything okay” I told ben kissing him then getting out the shower and raping a towel around me, leaving ben standing in the shower.
I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen area; James was sitting on the sofa. I went and sat next to him.
“Sorry you had to see that mate, we thought everyone was still asleep” I apologized to James.
“I only wanted a piss, and in return I have you two fucking engraved into my brain” James said looking at me
“As I said I’m sorry you had to see us, but that’s all you saw wasn’t it” I asked him,
“Oh please don’t tell me there was someone else in there” James asked looking even more worried
“No, no just us” I answered
“Urmm okay, well I’m going to go now” James said looking awkward as he walked back off to his bedroom.
I walked back off to our bedroom ben was sitting on the bed with just a town round him. I sat behind him and palled him backward so his head was resting on my chest
“Don’t worry he didn’t see anything baby” I told him
“You sure” ben asked I nodded
“I’m sorry I freaked” he added “it’s okay I know you don’t want anyone to know and I understand that” I told him. We lay there for a bit in silence
“I’m trying to stop” ben said quietly “I don’t want cuts all over me that I have to hide”.
“Well I’m always here for support okay” I told ben.

Few hours later
We were all sitting in the kitchen area James trying to avoid any eye contact with me and ben, our tour manger walks in “okay guys you’ve got to be out of here in half an hour and onto the tour bus, we have got a lot of traveling to do if you want to make the next show tomorrow” he informed us we all nodded and headed off to our rooms.
“I’m going to miss being on my own with you” I told ben
“We can still be on our own” he replied
“Yeah but not really someone is always going to be there” I told him with a sad look. Ben walked over to be and put his harms around me
“We will find away trust me” he said then kissed my nose
“You’re adorable you know” I told him
“Not as much as you”.
We were all on the tour bus, chilling in the living area. Me and ben were snuggled up together; Sam was sitting next to ben on his laptop. James and Cameron were playing some video game.
“Omg the pictures from last night are up” same informed us all, we all gathered around him. There was loads of us all pissed together then some of the others with different girls then it came to me and ben, there were loads of us kissing and well acting like a proper couple.
“Well I guess it’s out then” ben said, I pecked him on the lips
“Yeah” I beamed at him. We both turned back to the laptop screen, Sam was scrolling through the pictures.
“Hold the fuck up” I commanded Sam and he stopped scrolling. It was a picture of me and ben kissing bens hands was in my hair and mine were cupping his ass. “That mother fucking shit is hot” I half shouted, ben started giggling next to me.
“Wait there is something written underneath it” James said then read it out.
Asking Alexandria singer Danny worsnop and guitarist ben Bruce have recently been seen out at a club with each other, both men are usually the ones getting all the girls but in this case they were only getting at each other. They usually do this sort of stuff on stage while messing around but as you can see in the picture above they look very serious, so the question is are the asking Alexandria boys gay and where does this, leave the band?
“What the fuck do they mean ‘where’s this leave the band, you guys are okay with us two right” I asked the guys they all said yes
“look mate it’s just going to take some people time to get used to, as it said you two are always with girls” Sam said, I nodded I guess it was the truth, I just hope people will get use to us and well if they don’t then fuck them.
Sign up to rate and review this story