Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

A perfect body ruined, by self-hatred

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 1880 words

0Unrated
a/n - heya so this is a bit of a cute chapter me think :D enjoy - jess xoxox

Danny pov
We just chilled in the tour bus for the rest of the day since we had a deadline and wasn’t even aloud to stop anywhere. We looked online at more of the press from last night, there was fuck loads. Most of it was about me and ben, there were a lot of pictures of us kissing and messing around, also the question about weather in fact we was gay?
Sam cooked the food again since he was the only one that could cook, and like always we all tucked in while ben sat there biting his nails while looking at the huge plate of food in front of him. He did manage to eat a few spoonful’s before he complain on how full he was, I really didn’t understand how he had any energy at all, especially when he has to go on stage.
We ended up watching another film on the night, yeah that’s right like the party animals we are. Ben was lying down on me all comfy ready for the film until James decided to put on nightmare on Elm Street and ben shit himself and hid his face in my chest. I now understand why ben would go to bed or go out whenever we watched scary movies.
“Baby” I whispered in his ear “this one’s really not that scary”
I told him even though I knew it was one that played on your mind especially when you’re trying to sleep.
He lifted his head up “are you sure” he asked,
“I’m sure and anyway don’t worry I’m here” I said placing a huge grin on my face.
“Well that’s made me feel a whole lot better” ben said in a sarcastic voice,
“Hey” I said in a hurt voice and tickled ben in the ribs, and when I say ribs I mean I could feel each of them in my hands, they were sticking out terrible. But I didn’t let my shock show on my face, because I knew ben thought he didn’t have a problem, when he so did. I couldn’t concentrate on the film after that because for one it was in fact scary for ben and he kept jumping and hiding in my chest and also I was worried. Ben wasn’t going to last much longer if he carried on like this. With him hardly eating he was going to end up in hospital and then the cutting, even though he was trying to stop I knew it was going to hard, he was like an addict but not to drugs or alcohol but the worst thing, hurting himself. Every cut that was placed on his perfect skin, every bone that stuck out where it was supposed to. Was hurting him, I thought I could help him, help him get better but it seems impossible, what was I going to do. The film finished, interrupting my thoughts.
“Off to bed we go” Cameron started to say in a sing song voice “we have a busy day tomorrow, Danny, you and ben are doing the first interview In the morning” Cameron informed us.
“Thanks mate, night” I said as the three of them headed for the bunks. “Come on baby, we got to go to bed” I said to ben.
“I don’t want to” ben said, sounding like a little kid.
“But we got fun interviews tomorrow” I said sarcastic, I personally hates them, only because most of the interviews hated us, they would just be dick towards us.
“Greattt” ben said dragging the word out.
I laughed at him then pushed him upward off me and onto the couch; I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him up so we was face to face. “Now mister we are going to bed so no arguments, we have stupid interviews to piss of tomorrow okay”
Ben laughed at me “yes sir” he then put our lips together, it was just a quick one but I loved every second.
I pulled ben toward the bunks “night baby” I said then got into my bunk, ben did the same. I was just dropping off to sleep when someone pulled back the curtain on my bunk, I turned over to see who it was, it was ben.
“Danny, can I sleep with you” he said in a small voice looking embarrassed.
“What’s wrong baby” I asked him, while moving over so he could get in as well, once he was in the bunk with me he answered.
“That’s film was fucking scary and now all I can do is think about it” ben answered looking sad.
I put my arm around him and pulled him closer, “it just a film remember” I said and kissed him nose.
“I know” ben said then nuzzled his face into my chest “but anyway you much better to sleep with”
“Haha thank you” I kissed the top of his head “now go to sleep baby” so once again me and ben ended up sleeping together, oh and how glad I am of that.
we was rudely awoken by our tour manager ripping open the curtain to my bunk, and shouting we have ten minutes to get our lazy fucking asses out of bed, then him storming off. “Well someone isn’t in a good mood” I said.
“I don’t want to get up, can’t we just sleep for the interview” ben asked adorably.
“Well as much as I would love that, I don’t think the interviewer will, so come on” I said nudging ben a bit, after about five minutes he finally moved onto his own bunk that is while I went to the bathroom to get ready. Our twat of a tour manager started banging on the door after a while, I opened it smiling “well hello to you to”
“Yeah, yeah are you done and where’s ben?” he asked.
“Yeah I’m done and bens I don’t know I’ll go get him” I said headed back to bunks to find ben where I left him, in his bunk asleep again. I lifted him out the bunk, which woke him up.
“Danny, what the fuck” he said while trying to get out of my arms, and failing miserably.
“Come on princess” I said laughing while carrying him to the bathroom.
“Danny I have legs you know, I can walk all by myself” ben said now laughing with me.
When we was inside the bathroom I put him down on his feet “now you get dressed and I will try and get us some more time with MR. Moody okay” I told ben then left him in the bathroom to get sorted.
Ben ended up taking a whole 20 minutes to get sorted, what the fuck did he do that would take him that long, our tour manager was not pleased, he shoved us in a car and told us to behave, like we was little kids going to school. Me and ben messed around in the car properly annoying the driver as he kept giving us strange looks through the mirror. Once we got to the place of the interview I could tell it was going to be shit, a big building with lots of offices just great.
And I was rite we go inside and was welcomed by a secretary which looked me and ben up and down about 10 times showing her disappointment with us, this was properly because me and ben was feeling each other up but of well get used to it bitch. Then we was leaded up four flights of stairs into some office and told to sit down and wait. We waited until a man came out, he was dressed all fancy in a suit, and he also looked us up and down with a disappointed look
“Come inside then boys” he said beckoning for us to enter his office.
Yes as I thought a dickhead like who calls two band members boy like we are naught kids at school, the questions where the usual boring ones that we had answered thousands of time before. After that we got back in the car and headed somewhere to do a photo-shoot, the others was also meeting us there. These people were a little bit stuck up but not as much, but you could see in their eyes they didn’t like us. Once we were finished with that we all headed back to the tour bus.
“You know I fucking hate people like that” I said once we was in the car.
“Same mate, total dicks” James said “well lease we got a good en later”
“Who we got” I asked, I never knew what we was doing.
“Bryan stars, least with him we get to do what we want and the interviews are fun”.
“I love doing interviews with him” ben said from next to me “what time we doing that anyway” he asked.
“Few hours I think” James answered bens question. I wonder how he knew what we was doing but I didn’t hmm maybe I should listen more. Haha fuck no
“Yay I can sleep” ben said looking happier. I put my arm around him and kissed him on the cheek “as I said, adorable”.
Ben ended up falling asleep in the car ride back to the bus, and I had the job of carrying him in. which wasn’t very hard since he was as light as feather, literally. He fitted nicely in my arms as I carried him in bridal style. I put him into his own bunch this time, and left him to sleep.
I headed back to the living area of the bus; Sam was the only one in there.
“Heya mate” I said to him.
“Hey Danny, can we talk for a minuet” Sam asked me as I sat next to him on the couch.
I nodded for him to continue, “Well I guess I sort of know what’s going on with ben, and I know it’s properly not the whole of the story. But from what I’ve seen he’s got an eating disorder” Sam said.
I nodded and Sam continued “and I know he don’t what me or anyone else to know. So I guess I’m just asking will you make sure he gets better and do whatever you can to help him, because he’s my best mate and well before you two started going out he told me everything. I’m just worried about him; I don’t want anything to happen to him”
I broke down at after Sam finished, Sam’s arms went around me, pulling me into a hug “Sam I don’t know what to do, I’m so fucking scared that I’m going to lose him. But he don’t want help and I can’t force him” I said between cries.
“Danny it’s okay, I’ll help you, I’ll help both of you”
Sign up to rate and review this story