Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday(sequel to TMWWGFH)

The Kids From Yesterday(sequel to TMWWGFH)

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Part two y'all! SO the adventure carries on. Hazel comes home from the hospital and Frank has a surprise. Title is My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-12 - Updated: 2012-05-12 - 744 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here it is! The sequel to Tell Me Where We Go From Here! I have a lot planned for this already so be prepared and hope you like it ;D xoxo

James’s POV
It’s been about a week or so. Hazel’s coming home from the hospital, Gerard and I had spent the week cleaning the house, putting up some decorations for Hazel’s re-arrival. I can’t wait to see her, hopefully her and Frank are feeling alive and well after the whole fall with Hazel’s jerk off of a father. While we were packing Grammy’s stuff into boxes, I saw an old poem book. I took it out in case Hazel wanted it and as I withdrew the book an envelope fell out of it. It was addressed to Hazel. It was thick and heavy. I didn’t open it. But I held onto it. I feel like it would be a good surprise for her re-arrival.
Hazel’s POV
I’m finally coming home. Seriously that place is hell.
Going back to Grammy’s is going to be a bittersweet thing.
I get to see the people who matter most but I don’t get to see the one of the best role models in my life. A kind heart.
I do know something though, I do have to go back to Connecticut. Only for a few days to sign papers and stuff and B needs to sign for the house.
Then I get to come back and live in Grammy’s house, or well I guess it’ll be my house. B will be making visits every month and James will come up every other weekend. I keep telling him to just move in with me. But he wants to finish out the school year, then he will. Heaven knows why he wants to finish it there.
When I got home I got the biggest greeting from the guys
"SURPRISSEEE!!"
"What did you guys do?"
"Set up a parrrtttyyyy!"
"I love you all. I fucking hate the hospital."
Gerard froze. I forgot how much he hates hospitals.
"Gee, come on don’t do this."
"Oh uh sorry."
"It’s okay. Hey where’s Frank?"
"Not sure, I thought he was with you.."
"No he left the hospital yesterday."
"Well I’m sure he-"
"Someone looking for me?"
"Frankie!"
He came in the door dressed in an adorable tux. Not the one from our date. This one was all white. He was even in a white top hat.
I gave him a huge hug.
"Hazel, I’d like to say welcome back from that awkward hell hole. I would also like to say that everyone needs to go find something nice to wear and meet back here because we’re all going out for a nice dinner!"
I gave him small multiple kisses.
"You are too sweet. Well I have to thank your mom actually."
"WOAAAH!"
"Shut up Mikey. She actually paid me for poppin your dad a good one."
"She’s finally coming to her senses I guess."
"Yeah but she gave me like 2 fuckin grand! I was actually afraid to take it."
"Damn, my mom must be coming into some big money."
"I guess, now everyone get dressed up! I got us reservations at Testos!"
"Dude, that’s one fuckin fancy place!"
"Hell yeah! Now GO GET READY!"
I ran down to my room and put on a grey-sh silver elegant mermaid halter floor-length dress.
I love this dress so much. It was the dress I was going to use for ring dance. But, now I'm here instead of the other shit hole of a school in CT.
I put it on with some sparkly silver pumps.
I curled my hair, did my make-up all pretty and walked upstairs.
"Alright, I’m ready to go."
They all turned around and stared at me.
"What?"
"You look-like"
"Fucking gorgeous!"
I blushed.
"Thank you. Y’all ready?"
"Of course."
Frank and I linked arms and the rest of them followed us out.
We all got into Grammy’s, or now, my Cadillac and Frank drove us all to a fun night out.

Well that's the first chapter! Woot! What did you think? I know it's eh right now but it'll get way better!
I have it already written, but tell me what you think will happen during their night out. Anyways thanks for reading loves! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story