Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday(sequel to TMWWGFH)

Ain't No Other Man

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Fancy dinners in fancy clothes with fancy toasts with a fancy question. Gerard talks about a bad past and the guys plan something pretty fun. The title is Christina Aguilera.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-13 - Updated: 2012-05-13 - 907 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yay chapter two! It's so sudden to put it up but what the hell? I'm bored and excited to enjoy! xoxo

Hazel's POV
We arrived at Testos and the short nice waitress led us to our table, right under a beautiful chandelier.
We got our drinks and we were all deciding what to order.
"Everything here is so fancy, I’m used to just eating pizza and chips."
"This isn’t a Friday night fiasco Gee."
"Fiasco eh?"
"Shut it."
We all found what we wanted and ordered our food. While we were all waiting, we decided to talk.
"Hospitals are so weird. I feel like you get no privacy and it feels like you're just slowly dying."
"Don’t get Gee started on hospitals."
Gerard's POV
"I’m sorry. If you were really depressed and cut your wrist too deep while piss drunk and on a whole bottle of pills, you‘d be pretty scared too. I’m surprised I didn’t die."
"It’s a good thing you didn't."
"At the time it felt right. I passed out at home I think. Not sure who found me. But the next time I woke up I was in this place with white walls and bright lights, at first I thought I did die, until I felt sharp pangs in my wrist. They were stitching it up. Hence my fear of needles. Apparently, I had my stomach pumped and shit. But I was so dizzy from all the blood I lost, I couldn’t really focus on what was going on. The room was spinning and people were talking and something went wrong. Then everything went black again. The next time I woke up, Frank and Mikey were in the room talking, there was a huge ass ace bandage around my wrist and I had a big ass headache."
"Fucking Jesus man. No wonder you’re so terrified of hospitals."
"That day was not good when I found him."
"Wait Mikes you found me?"
"Yeah. Everyone had left the house and I came down to see if you were alright and clearly you weren’t. You were on the bathroom floor, Bleeding all over the place, you were so stoned and drunk you didn’t realize I was calling your name. You were shaking, super pale and crying. You would not let me help you. You screamed until I let you go and when I finally did let you go, you passed out on the floor."
"I thought I was in my room.."
"No, bathroom."
"Oh. Look here comes our food!"
Hazel's POV
We all got our food with no complications or mix ups and Frank stood up to make a toast.
"So, I just wanted to say that I couldn’t ask for a better group of friends. We all had our ups and downs, I remember James even wanted to like shoot me because he found out I was dating Hazel. Anyways, I really do love you all and Hazel, even though it wasn’t the way we planned or even wanted but I’m looking forward to this baby with you. Something, someone that will keep our bond forever. This baby, will hopefully have the best 4 uncles anyone could ask for and the best parents any child could ever have. Now the reason I left yesterday was to get something.."
He walked over to me, got down on one knee.
"Hazel Lee Grey, will you marry me?"
His smile was huge, a ring in his hand.
Am I ready for this? I mean it’s not like I have to get married to him in the next month. What’s so wrong about having a fiance?
I smiled back at him "Yes, oh my god. Yes!"
He slid the ring on my finger.
I realize we’re only 17 but what the hell. My birthday is in 2 weeks.
We kissed. When we turned to the guys, their grins couldn’t be any wider. Like they expected thi-
"Did they know this was going to happen?"
"Well James did. I asked for your best friend’s consent."
"I love you so much."
We continued the night laughing smiling, eating and we filed back into the caddy.
"I can’t believe you guys are fucking engaged with a baby on the way. Here we are still in video game pizza band land."
"Did you just say band?"
"Yeah. If you guys are up for it, I think we should get the band back together."
"But what if-"
"No. This will work. I have a nice feeling about this. So you guys in?"
"Yeah."
"Totally."
"Holla at ya boy!"
"Mikey for the last time you are not a gangster."
"Ah fuck you!"
"Anytime!"
"Do you guys always have to make that joke?"
"Yes."
"Weirdos."
On the way home, the guys were talking about songs and how exciting it would be. I, on the other hand, was thinking about a drummer. Do they know one? If they don’t I do. Also, for the wedding, we’ll need a band. I know who I’m booking..It’ll be the fools I love.

Well no one writes me reviews so why bother putting "What did you think?" None of ya will write. Anyways so I can't wait to get this story poppin'! There's so much more that'll happen and woo! I'm excited. So yeah hope you liked it! :) xo
Sign up to rate and review this story