Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Know It's Wrong, But You Believe It Anyway

Why?

by KeepCalmAndPanic 4 reviews

Maybe that's why he abuses me. He wants me to love him still.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 1029 words

1Ambiance
~Spencer's POV~

When I woke up, he was gone. I started to panic for a second, but then realized that today Ryan and Brendon were going to do some stuff. I wasn't sure what, but I knew my birthday was coming up.

I lay in bed for a while thinking about what he'll get me when the door opened.

"Hey, gorgeous." Ryan said, walking over to me and kissing my cheek. "It's 10:30. Want breakfast? I can do pancakes."

"Yes! I love you!!" I said excitedly, sitting up and kissing him a million times.

"Okay, okay! I love you, too." He told me, laughing. "I'll be downstairs."

He walked out of our bedroom and ran down the stairs happily. Ryan was so energetic in the morning. WHY? Who knows?

I got up soon after and put on some pants, seeing as I was only wearing a pair of boxers. I walked slowly and quietly down the stairs, making certain that Ryan didn't hear or see me.

I snuck into the kitchen to find him standing at the counter, turned away from me. I tip-toed over to him and wrapped my arms around his tiny waist, kissing his neck.

"Mmmm, Spencer.." He said quietly.

He turned around and caught my lips and kissed me correctly, placing his arms around my neck.

"Hey." I said. "You look exceptionally beautiful today. Not that you aren't already."
"Awww, look at you two." We heard a voice say from behind me.

Brendon.

What was he doing here?

I let go of my boyfriend and walked over to say hi to Brendon.

I walked right past him. Why would I want to talk to someone who hurt my baby? I didn't. So, I walked past him. He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's his problem?" I heard him ask Ryan. Why would he still talk to Brendon, when he knows he hurt him? I don't know.

"He's a little mad because he doesn't know what he's getting for his birthday!" Ryan said, making a face at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked into the bathroom to grab a shirt. I heard Ryan and Brendon talking and froze.

Brendon said, "I love you, Ry!" And left.

I walked out, fully clothed now, and asked Ryan, "What the fuck? Why did he say 'I love you, Ry.'?" I stood in front of him, hands crossed over my chest.

"He just does that. Relax, babe. I'm not cheating on you. I'd never do that to you. I love you too much. Don't jump to conclusions too fast and overreact." He said in a quiet voice, lowering my arms from my chest and putting them around his waist.

"I love you. And maybe I was overreacting." I said, looking down.

"Maybe? C'mon. You were." Ryan lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"I was. Fine. I'm sorry." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I could have been overreacting. But I wish I hadn't let it go so easily...






~Ryan's POV~


Brendon still loves me. I thought to myself.

Spencer was showering and I was laying on the floor in the living room watching Spongebob.

He should know that I don't love him anymore, and he probably does, but he just won't accept it. Maybe that's why he abuses me. He wants me to love him still.

I heard the water stop and knew Spencer would be out here soon. We were going out to dinner in a half an hour and he felt the need to be completely clean for it. Even though he knew what we were doing when we came home...

I, on the other hand, showered this morning while his lazy ass was asleep. Haha.

He came out a few minutes later all dressed and ready to go. I got up, shut off the TV, and decided I should get dressed also.

"Hey, I'll be right down. I need to put on nicer clothes." I told him, running up the stairs to change.

"Okay! Be fast!" He called after me.

Ten or so minutes later, I came downstairs to find him waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" Spencer asked me, smiling and picking up his jacket and car keys.

"Yeah, let's go." I said to him, walking out the door. "Wait, is it locked?"

"Yeah, it's fine." He told me. "Your guitars and my drum set will still be there when we get back. Don't worry."

"Okay."
We got in the car and drove away from the house.

That's when he asked me.

"Why do you think Brendon hurts you?"

"What?" I asked, caught a little off guard. "Oh, I don't know. But honestly, I think it's because he still loves me," I said, recalling the year ago that Brendon broke up with me. "And he doesn't accept that I don't love him anymore. But he wants me to."

"Oh. That's kind of what I thought, too." He paused. "Do you still love him?"

"No." I told him. And it was true.







When we arrived home from the restaurant, I shut the front door behind me and took off my shoes, immediately bolting up the stairs to our bedroom to take off the rest of my clothes.

Spencer had been teasing me all night. Telling me how much he wanted me, and what he wanted to do to me. I shuddered at the thought of it.

I was standing in our room, only in my boxers, and he came in.

"Hi, Ryan." Spencer said, walking in the room and shutting the door.

There were a mass of butterflies flitting around in my stomach as I watched him slowly walk over to me and kissing me.

I kissed him back, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into him, wanting more than just this.

He stopped kissing me and I shivered as I felt him slowly pull down the waist band of my boxers and knew this would be a long, long night....

END OF CHAPTER TWO
Sign up to rate and review this story