Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Know It's Wrong, But You Believe It Anyway

Nightmares and Mistakes

by KeepCalmAndPanic 4 reviews

Don't fucking try to apologize. I'm leaving.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 967 words

0Unrated
~Ryan's POV~

Brendon.
/]
[/ Me.

/]
[/ In a small dark room.

/]
[/ I was laying on the floor, bleeding. He didn't seem to care.

/]
[/ He hit me. Again, and again.

/]
[/ I begged him and yelled for him to stop, but it was like he didn't hear me.

/]
[/ After an hour of beating me, he finally stopped.

/]
[/ I had a million bruises and cuts. I was bleeding from my face, head, both arms and legs, and stomach.

/]
[/ He walked away.

/]
[/ A minute later, he turned around.

/]
[/ He showed me the large blade he had.

/]
[/ I got a pretty good look at it. Before slitting my throat with it and leaving me there.


"NOOO!" I woke up screaming, sitting up and feeling around for Spencer to cling to.

He ran in the room immediately and rushed over to me. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms.

I started crying as soon as he touched me. He asked me what was wrong.

"Please talk to me, baby. I don't want you to be sad." He kept on like this before giving up and settling for just comforting me.

I calmed down after about 20 minutes and started to tell him about my dream.

When I stopped talking, he looked shocked. Like I had just told him that it all really happened.

When he finally spoke, he said, "Ry, that's really scary. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

I looked away. Because I wasn't. The dream scared me more than anything else ever. But I lied.

"I'm fine." I still wasn't looking at him.

He lifted my chin and looked right into my eyes. I could see the worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine." I repeated. He needed to know that.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and I pulled him down next to me to sleep.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I fell asleep to the rhythmic pumping of blood through his veins.

I was fine. Really.

~Spencer's POV~


"I just don't know what to do." I was on the phone with Jon, telling him about Ryan and what happened with the... Brendon.

"Honestly, I don't know what to tell you, man." He sounded as confused as I was. "Listen, I'll come over later. Around 3, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Ry won't be here. He said he had some stuff to do. So I'll see you then." I said.

"Yup, bye." He hung up the phone as Ryan slowly made his way down the stairs.

"Hey, you're up late." I said.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep too well after that dream." He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a while, talking about stuff.

"So, my birthday's in 2 days." I said, looking at him and rocking back and forth on my heels, "What'd ya get me?"

"You'll find out. If you keep asking, you might not get it." He said, pointing at me.

"Fine!" I said, sighing and pouting.

"Aww, poor Spencer doesn't wanna wait for his birthday present and now he's all pissy." He said in a baby voice, tickling my stomach.

"No, stop tickling me!!" I fell on the floor laughing as he continued tickling me.

Ryan fell on top of me and finally stopped.

"I love you." He said.

"I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me." He leaned down and kissed me, but I refused to kiss him back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine, then." He said, getting off me. "I have to go and shower and get ready and shit, anyway."

I got up and caught Ryan by the waist and pulled him into me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to squirm out of my grasp, and eventually giving up.

"Can I come with you?" I asked, completely ignoring his question. I eyed him mischievously and he finally gave in.

"I'd love that." He said and kissed me.

~2 hours later~

Jon had just gotten to the house when Ryan was leaving.

"Hey, dude." I said as he walked into the house and flopped down on the couch like it was his house.

"I have an idea," He said. "About what you could do about the shit with Bren and Ryan."

"Okay," I sat down next to him. "Shoot."

"I think you should talk to Brendon. About if he still loves Ry, and why he hurts him."

"What the fuck would I say to him?" I was so confused.

"Sit down with him and Ryan and just ask about it." Jon sat up, and looked at me. I could tell he was concerned. He and Ryan had grown quite close since he joined the band.

"Okay. I'll think about it. Thank you."

"Anytime, buddy." He patted my shoulder and... leaned in.

He leaned in. TO KISS ME.

So, instead of backing away, what did I do? I FUCKING KISSED HIM.

He kissed back. He laid down and brought me with him. He was on top of me. I didn't hear the front door open.

But I did hear Ryan yell, "SPENCER, WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

I sat up instantly and saw his face.

He looked so hurt. And sad. I felt like shit.

"Baby, I--"

"Don't fucking try to apologize. I'm leaving. Don't expect me to be here when you wake up." He turned and walked out the door. He slammed it behind him.

I sat there with my head in my hands for hours.

When I looked up, it was dark outside, and Jon had left.

I was alone.

Ryan wasn't coming back for a while.

He hates me. I thought.

I believed it.

That was my last cohesive thought before I grabbed the razor blade and dug into my skin...


END OF CHAPTER THREE
Sign up to rate and review this story