Categories > Original > Romance > Believe (BOTDF Fanfic)

You are my dearest friend, forever ‘till the end

by BloodOnTheDanceFloor 1 review

Jayy Von Monroe knows something about Dahvie Vanity that no one else does. Before it hasn't got in the way, but its starting to get out of control.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-05-13 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 580 words

1Moving
Author's Note- Hi its Lucy Von Monroe here, even though me and Georgie both own this account I'm writing this fic on my own. Enjoy :)



Chapter 1- You are my dearest friend, forever ‘till the end

“Dahvie please stay with me, just focus on my voice” Jayy sobbed as he held Dahvie propped upright in his lap. His usually perfect hair was in a mess, obscuring half of his beautiful face. Jayy’s salty tears fell as he watched Dahvie’s eyes flutter, barely conscious. He couldn’t bear to lose his one and only, it would tear his heart apart and shatter it into a million tiny pieces.

Dahvie’s eyes closed and his breathing became shallower than before, he was so close to the edge. Jayy was crying uncontrollably now, and he swept Dahvie’s hair back to give him a kiss on his cheek. His make- up had run everywhere but Jayy didn’t care, he was the most attractive man in the world to him. He longed for the taste of those lips, but he knew it would be torment for Dahvie. Even if he was barely conscience Jayy was sure he could sense what was happening. Why did it have to turn out this way?

Jayy knew he had to decide, it was his choice whether Dahvie lived or not, but it just wasn’t as simple as that. If he saved Dahvie he would end up hurting so many others close to him, and put his own life in jeopardy. How much did he love Dahvie? Enough to screw other people up? Enough to cause a lot of pain? Deep inside he knew the answer, but he was scared. Truthfully that was the reason he hadn’t given into Dahvie before, it wasn’t through fear of hurting others, it was through fear of the unknown. But this was the time when Jayy needed to be brave.
“Dahvie? Dahvie can you hear me?” Jayy tried one last unsuccessful attempt to jolt Dahvie to life. It was pathetic really. Jayy hugged Dahvie’s weak body close, and he felt a slight twitch of movement, he was still there faintly. He couldn’t feel Dahvie’s heart beating, but that was to be expected I suppose.

Jayys strangled screams echoed into the night, the raw pain of the decision he had to make and seeing Dahvie hurt so badly was so real. It felt like his heart was physically breaking, it was the worst feeling he had ever felt. His mind was made up. He would give Dahvie the thing that would save his life. Jayy didn’t care what the consequences for anyone else were anymore. He just wanted the old Dahvie back. The joker who could make him laugh, even when he was in a hopeless black hole, the romantic who could seduce anyone within 5 minutes of being in his presence. His Dahvie, he wanted his Dahvie back.

Jayy pulled off his monster hoodie, using it to cushion Dahvie head.
“Dahvie its ok, I’m going to give you what you need now ok?” he murmured, stroking his stunning face. This was it, he couldn’t back out now. He sighed and took one last look at the world, the last time he would probably see it in the same light .

“You are my dearest friend, forever ‘till the end” was the last thing Jayy said before giving himself to Dahvie, saving his life.
Sign up to rate and review this story