Categories > Original > Drama > Samantha Gray

CHAPTER 4 (FIGHT)-

by x-ii_Julie 0 reviews

Samantha Gray and Jonathan get a little "friendly."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-15 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 1458 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 4 (FIGHT)-
Deciding we’re not stopping to rest this time I pull Jonathan up onto his old leather converse. Staring at me in disgust I shove him onto the sandy earth.
“If you want to be a jerk about getting real food and getting to civilization then go ahead, just don’t do it on my time!” I gripe at him as he swiftly gets to his feet. Staring at me like I just punched his mother in the face, he noticeably huffs at me. Turning around and punching him under the jaw, I quickly regret my idea.
Going to punch me, he stops two inches away from my face as I yell, “Go ahead and punch me boy! You’re not a man! You won’t!” As he goes to punch me, I grab his hand, throw it down, and lead another punch into his stomach.
“Come at me, bro!” I scream into his face. Casting a punch at my stomach, he looks deep into my eyes while giving a serving of his fist to me onto a silver platter. Punching him on the right side of his skinny little face he jolts backwards. Moving forward I surprise him with a blow to his shoulder as my foot keeps him standing steady by the weight of me.
“You ain’t got nothin’ on me!”
“Oh you think I don’t?” I say as I give him another fist to his flimsy “abs”. He works for a hit towards my face as I do my best to hold him back. “You want a real fight? Well you got one!” Putting me in a hold lock, he moves closer and lightly kiss my soft lips.
“What was that for?” I ask in a rude tone while decking him in the face.
“I don’t like to fight, but I will to defend my honor,” he says as he tries to trip me.
“So you kiss me?” I confusingly investigate while I kick him in the groin.
“UHHHMMMHHH! Yes! I want you!” He explains while yelling from the pain I have just brought onto him. “Screw you…”
“Sorry about that,” I say winking and giggling. He gets up off the ground for another round. His fist sends waves of pain onto my face, making it impossible to see clearly for a few seconds. Looking into his crystal blue eyes I return the favor, but multiplied by ten. Kneeling he looks straight into my eyes and asks me if I really want to do this. Nodding I bash him in the left side of his face, right rib, left shoulder, then I shove his tried corpse over. Laughing he tries to hit me on the right side of my face, I block and jump back. He goes forward to trip my left foot as I jump up and kick his groin.
“You sure you want to do this?” I ask in a sweet sincere voice, winking.
“Come at me!” he says trying to keep himself together.
“I don’t think you want to say that….” I explain as I charge to his direction fully prepared for the enormous knock-back I’m about to cause. As sand kicks up behind my feet, I lunge forth to grab him and take him down. Putting him in a reverse Half Nelson, I give it to his straight to his face. Left, left, right, left, right, right, jaw, right, jaw, left.
Looking at his bloody nose, I whisper, “Come at me, bro.” Standing up we walk circles around each other. Winking, he bolts in my direction kicking up large amounts of sand, waiting for me to block. Doing just as he wishes without a clue, I block. As he pins me to the earthen ground, I stare up at him.
“What are you doing to do now?” I taunt him.
“This.” He says as he kisses me and swirls his tongue around in my mouth.
Pausing, I ask, “Please let me up?” As I stand up I think out my plan. ‘Get behind him and go from there.’ Pulling a fast move behind him, I put him into a head lock, teasing him with every strike to the stomach and ribs.
“Had enough yet?” I tease him further, “When are you going to give in?”
“Hmm… Probably never.” He says as he breaks out of my strong hold.
“Why you little..!” He flies backwards as I pummel his chest. “Can you just give up already?”
“Never!”
“Never say never.” I say as sweetly as possible before I beat the snot out of this kid. Knocking him in the face I give him an addition to his bloody nose, a black eye. Going back to the original plan I hit him left face, then right rib, next is right face, then another jaw, and then head for the nose. What am I doing? I stop two centimeters before his nose as I see a tear from his eye streak downward. I just had to come at him, didn’t I? I took this way too seriously. It’s not a fight for my life, is it?
“I’m sorry, I got carried away.” I mean every word I say when I say this.
“I don’t care, just be more careful next time.” Jonathan says, still flirting.
“But I like fighting, so let’s keep going.”
“Fine,” he says almost angry. Throwing my hands up into the red sky, he advances like an angry bull in my direction.
“Take me down!” I yell as our shoulders meet in a split second of pain. Locked arm to arm and eye to eye I spit on the ground awaiting the next move. Breaking the bond I pop him in the right ear. Grabbing his ear he falls down onto the hard floor beneath him. Assuring he really wants to do this I whack him in the left side of his jaw from underneath. Whimpering as he falls again, he touches his bloody nose and jolts straight up. Did he not know he had a bloody nose before this moment?
“You’re not too bad, but you could use a little work,” I say jokingly.
“Touché,” he agrees. Running at him, he blocks and laughs.
“What’s so funny?”
“You.”
“What about me?” I ask as confused as possible.
“You fight like a woman.” He says stepping over from joking to being a grade “A” jerk.
“Go screw yourself,” I exclaim as I deck him in the face. “Let’s go.” Winking at me, he gladly accepts my invitation to kick my butt. Punching me in the right side of my face, distracting me, then punching me in the left side of my rib cage, he successfully gets me to the ground. Ash falls down around me as I throw my hidden pocket knife to the sand. Telling him to get lucky, I pull myself up and run towards him, I swiftly use upper-cut, smash him on his right temple, deck him on the left cheek, then I let my fist pound him straight in the gut. Falling down in defeat he stares at my eyes, looks down, and throws up.
“Couldn’t have hurt that bad,” I tease, helping him get to his feet.
“Good fight, yet you cheated.”
“Did not!”
“Whatever.” Grabbing his things that he threw on the ground before the fight, he points at the blue light. “This is where we go.”
“Alright, and by the way … Sorry for beating you up,” I apologize. Smirking, he comes towards me. Not knowing what he’s doing I throw myself into a defensive block. Winking at me, he grabs me at the neck and waist telling me not to worry. Kissing me lightly on the neck, he moves to my cheek, then to my lips. Biting and sucking on my lower lip, he giggles and runs his hand up and down the left side of my back. His lips are so soft and luscious. Why do I ever have to let go? Why can’t it be like this forever? Wrapped in a kiss I didn’t ask for, my mind goes blank. Starting to see something, I remember I’m married and I pull away with guilt.
“What are you doing?” I manage to yell before he tries to come back for more.
“I thought you liked it?”
“I do, but you know I’m married!”
“Oh, I’m sorry,” he says quietly, slugging away, trying to get in front of me so he doesn’t have to look at me, “Let’s go.” Noticing how sad he just got, I grab his left arm from behind and lightly kiss him on the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story