Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm a Zombie, Take Me To The Gay's.

Chapter Three - Banana Boy

by MCRmy_Killjoy 1 review

Gee can have a lot of fun with his WMD.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-18 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 1723 words

2Exciting
A/N - So here's the next chapter, YAY, it's on time this week and we have already nearly finished the next chapter so maybe that will come sooner. Hmmm, depending on how stressed we are with exams will depend if you get the chapter next week. Anyway, enjoy my lovilies. - Alex

Chapter Three - Banana Boy

Franks POV


The two boys, who I found out was called Mikey and Gerard, lead us into the house. Mikey was tall with a very skinny figure, he had mousy brown hair and glasses that rested on the end of his nose. And then there was Gerard, he was smaller than Mikey and had the palest skin I had even seen, he could be mistaken as vampire he was so white. He had black longish hair that kept falling in his eyes he also had the most beautiful eyes. But the best part was his lips; they were a baby pink, the sort that you just wanted to attack with your own.


Shit I sound like I’m checking him out, which I’m so not just.

‘Yeah, yeah cuse you weren’t’

I wasn’t, I was just describing him… in detail while thinking how I wanted to jump him, and rip all his clothes off with my teeth the…

‘Frank no doesn’t think about stuff like that, it’s bad remember. It says in the bible’

But, but look at him he’s just so clothes rip able, but if God says its bad then I can’t risk having these thoughts. I am straight after all, yes straight that’s what I am, I like girls not guys and nothing that this Gerard could do would change that.


I was standing awkwardly in the kitchen as far away from Gerard as I could, while he was leaning against the counter just staring at me, fuck he looked hot in them skin tight jeans. I looked down at my feet avoiding eye contact, well more like cock contact, since that’s where my eyes were looking. He really was the most gorgeous human being, who I shouldn’t be thinking bad things about, I looked up when I heard him opening something, and it was a banana.


Of all the fucking things he could have chosen to eat, he chooses a banana. Oh he really was just teasing me now.
I watched him as he slowly pulled down each piece of the skin keeping eye contact with me the whole time, then once he was done with pealing it he brought it up to his mouth. He parted his baby pink lips and winked at me, he took the tip of the banana in his mouth and licked the tip, then he started licking up and down the banana slowly, and finally he took the whole thing in his mouth, up and down, up and down. I could feel my pants becoming incredible tight. If he didn’t stop soon I was going to end up cumin in his kitchen, shit I couldn’t do that, not yet anyway.


‘Frank stop think about having sex with Gerard on his kitchen floor’

I wasn’t.

‘I’m your brain I know what you thinking you idiot’

Oh yeah forgot about that one.


Gee’s POV

Mikey was standing over the hob, making pancakes. According to him though guests get first serve and then cook then me! Me last, I probably have the biggest appetite and they’re going to be there eating the GREATEST pancakes on earth. No the universe! Judging by their faces I’m not even going to get a crumb.


"Bob, seriously what is wrong with you?" I asked him, who was practically drooling over the pancakes, which were now almost ready. "Pancakes make you horny or something?"

"Shut up. I haven't eaten properly in four days, FOUR DAYS I TELL YOU! And for you information, i am feeling exceptionally horny over those pancakes" Bob responded to me with a lazy smirk on his face.

"Dude, that's just wrong, can I get a shirt as well? Starting to get cold here." Frank said to us. Obviously I hadn't given him a shirt yet, his pale chest was just too sexy. I wanted to look at it for as long as possible. I couldn't touch it 'cuse apparently that would be weird. I didn't think it would though, I think Frank had noticed my staring and concisely wrapped his arms over his chest.

"I'll get you a shirt after we haven't finished the pancakes Frank. And Gee there’s not going to be enough for you sorry." Mikey announces to us, I groan irritably.

"But....but I love your pancakes, there like Godly!"

"Sorry Gee, but none for you. Have some fruit or something!"

"Eugh, fruit but that's, like healthy!" I almost started screaming at him, i would have if it wasn't for the extremely sexy person looking at me at the moment.

"Look, Gee just have an orange for now or something and tomorrow i will cook you some pancakes. That fine with you?" He asked me as he started munching on the delicious pancake

"Fine then, but I'm going to hold you to that." I mumbled looking in the fruit bowl. All the colours making me want to vomit but then something caught my eye....

"Alright, I'll go and get some clothes for you two now. You can have a shower and stuff in the bathroom down the hall and to the left." Mikey told the two, then left to get the stuff.

"Bagzee the bathroom first!" Bob shouted at us making me flinch but this gave me a perfect opportunity to put my plan into action. I picked up my weapon from the bowl and looked directly at Frank. He shot me a questioning eyebrow and I just smirked at him.


Slowly I peeled apart my weapon of mass destruction and locked eyes with Frank. He was looking slightly awkward but that was all about to change. Once it as all peeled i made sure Frank was still looking at me and winked at him. He took in a sharp breath but never stopped staring. I started to lightly kiss the tip, and then I began to lick over it and quietly moan. I knew he could here me because a blush was starting to form on his cheeks. Then I licked up and down the sides, my moans getting slightly louder, the blush on Frank's cheeks getting deeper and deeper. I began to suck the tip and slowly slide it further in my mouth. Soon enough the whole of it was in my mouth, I was sucking faster, harder, the moans became much louder and more frequent. I looked up to see Frank almost letting the moans come from his throat and his pants getting tighter. I smirked knowing my job was.


At this moment my brother walked in at this moment with a banana t-shirt, oh the irony. I quickly gobbled down the banana and looked as innocent at the two boys in front of me. One as hard as fuck and the other who looked like he just walked in on his parents having sex and wanted to gauge his eyes out with a spoon.


Mikey’s POV.

I was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast when Gerard came into the house with two boys. They looked young, dirty and hungry. Gerard introduced them to me as Frank and Bob – I doubt these were their real names; they seemed to cliché to be real. I mean Frank and Bob, that’s the best they could come up with, but still I played along.


“You look hungry” I said to them. They both nodded eagerly, eyeing up what was in the frying pan. Pancakes, the best way to start a day in my opinion. “Sit down.” I told them, gesturing towards the kitchen table, “Pancakes are almost ready.”


After they were fed and watered, I went upstairs to get some clothes for them as Frank was shirtless and Bob was just scruffy. I left Gerard to watch them – thinking about it though that is probably a terrible idea, he probably be sucking one off by now. I thought we needed to watch them as we weren’t sure if they were human or not. The cancer can take a few minutes to overcome someone or a few days or even a few months. I should know this, after all it took my parents, now all I have is Gerard and if the people downstairs so anything to harm him. Let’s just say I’m gonna go kung fu on their ass and their not gonna be able to see the next morning.


I opened up our guest room wardrobe, this was where we put all the clothes with didn’t wear or were too small for us went. I pulled out a couple of shirts that would probably fit Bob, but that Frank kid was scrawny and looked like he hadn’t eaten in a good few days. It was gonna be hard to find this kid some clothes. I grabbed some old black skinnies, grabbed the shirts I pulled out and got one for Frank, one that was supporting a very proud looking banana from when Gerard worked at this Milkshake place, it was called Banana Ramah, then went downstairs.


As I got downstairs and back to the kitchen, I was shocked by what I saw. Gerard was leaning over the table eyeing up Frank doing the dirty on a banana! Since when did bananas even like to be weirdly sucked off? What the fuck? That banana will need therapy after this. The sudden comedy of the banana shirt quickly slipped away as it was moved the bottom of the clothes pile. But it was to late to say anything; the doorbell had rung.


Wait who the fuck would ring the doorbell? Everyone was dead or dying...

A/N - Oooo cliff hanger, ahh. Please rate and review and we'll love you forever :)
Also please read my friends fanfic called An American Werewolf In South Park -
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8124697/1/An_bAmerican_b_bwerewolf_b_in_bSouth_b_bPark_b

- Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story