Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Scared or not, I gotta tell him

by Juulez 1 review

Oh no he didn't

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 1566 words

0Unrated
" Michael! Where are you? " I was running around the house, like a mad man! " MIKES! MIKE! MOO!?? " .. " ... WHAAT? " " Come here! " " In a sec.."
I retreated to the kitchen and waiting for Mikey to come,I know Frankie would take a while to choosr as always. Being an 18 year old, parent/brother was difficult at times. But, I loved Mikey, I wouldn't give up on him. We're pratically bestfriends, but a different bond besides me and Frank. Like Mikey, his other bestfriend was Ray. Ray was my age and he had a massive Fro. He lived with this dude named Bob, Bob was working though in California for a bit with his uncle this summer. Mikey and Frank are close friends, they are in the same grade afterall. I still have another year to go in school, me and Ray got into a big brawl with some jocks and got kicked out. But oh well, that means another year with them. Watching out for Mikey and closer to Frank. Me and him were inseperable, I loved every second of it.
I loved Frank a lot actually. More than I should... That's not wrong, i'm just very fond of his presence.

Mikey walked in, his hair looked different his glasses weren't on. " Uhm, what happened? A tornado? " I giggled, as he sat down across from me. " NO! I wanted to try something different! " he exclaimed as he started to brush his hair with his hand. " Oh, so your hair is black now? " " That's not all, I'm going over to Ray's and than Alicia is coming over and we're gonna cut it! " he squealed. " Awe but I like your hair, it's so you. " " Yeah but, I want a different look and to impress Ali. " " But, you already have her, she likes you for you.. Not your hair. " " Actually we're just friends, but i'm doing this for myself, " " Well, okay whatever makes you happy. It still looks good! " I smiled then standing up awkwardly. " K, well I gotta go now i'll be back later, Ray's gonna sleep over. " " Sweet! " I said very excitedly!!
Ray was a party, I thought to myself then chuckled. That's not sexual at all!
" Hey! I've been waiting for 10 minutes, I wanna watch this movie Gee! " Frank said pouting my the kithen door. " Hey Frank! " Mikey grinned, " I like your sexy hair MooMoo! Are those contacts? " He asked Mikey, who was happy and nervous at the same time. " Yeah, but I gotta goo, see yous later. " He walked out.

Frank turned to me and then walked over and grabbed my hand, he led me over to the living room and sat me down. He then pressed play and slouched back. I didn't bother to ask him what we were gonna watch, I own the movies don't I? And we always rewatch all of them.
About 20 minutes into the movie, I realized we were watching some horror flick, this guy was tryna kill his friends daughter. I watched it like a hundred times so I had no reason to be scared?
Frank on the other hand was cuddling up with a pillow and this superhero blanket. I smiled at the thought of how innocent and adorable he looked. Frank probably saw because he turned towards me. " How can you smile? Does this amuse you!? It's scary! " he whispered to me, his hazel eyes grew bigger. " No, i'm smiling at you, you look cute all cuddling up. "
Nice work Gerard, let's make this awkward and scary all at once. Frank's expression didn't change he just looked at me. " i'm gonna get some popcorn" I said, about to get up. " Nooooooo!" Frank grabbed my hand and leaped on me, He was sitting on my lap hugging me. His warm breath on my neck. He smelled like coffee and sunshine!
" Frankie! What are you doing!? " " I'm not letting you leave me! Please stay! Protect me? " he whispered into my neck. I can tell his heart was beating fast. I didn't mind at all how we were sitting. Just the part where my pants we're getting very uncomfortable. So tight!

Frankie's point of view

Let's be honest here, I actually love movies like this! I was just looking for a reason to get closer to him! Hopefully he didn't mind... I just had to play the innocent card a little longer. Even though, we're bestfriends I can't go out and tell him I like him...i love him! He obviously doesn't look at me that way!
But, what if? Maybe I should tell him..I mean he's been my bestfriend for how many years, he would understand! Would he?
I was daydreaming more than I was paying attention to what was happening. Someone's heart was beating loud though, I couldn't tell if it was mine though. Our bodies we're pressing against eachother. I was pratically laying on the guy. This felt so right in many ways though. I didn't wanna get up!
" I needa pee! " Gerard blurted out, Breaking the perfect silence. " aw shiet! Okay " I slowly got up ane sat back, Gerard sat up and turned away than turned back and moved into me quickly and pecked my lips.
Pecked my lips.... Pecked my lips! KISSED ME! What the flippen fuck!? Is this happening!?
I looked into his eyes. He looked shocked and got up and ran tothe bathroom, I sat there as my jaw dropped. Funny thing is my lips felt fuzzy! I felt something I wish he felt...
A spark!

Gerard's pov

Whaaaaaat did I just do!? I stared intothe mirror! I just kissed my bestfriend! My secret love! My one and only! The perfect guy! He doesn't love me back! Not in thst way! Did you ser that look he gave me! He was digusted! Every second!
I can't face him now! He will probably leave anyways! Even thought he spends 6 days of the week here now! He only goes home to pick up more clothes and he washes them at the house, and showers here, eats, sleeps and breathes here, well not anymore!

I have to escape! I glanced at the window.. I got up on the toilet and opened the window than climbed out! " OUCH! " I screamed, I fell into a thorn bush! I got up and ran down the street! Running and running further away from the person I can never be with.

Frankie's pov

Wow! He's been in there a long time now..." Gee? Can you come out I wanna talk to you! " I yelled loud enough to echoe through the house. " gee? GERARD ? " shit, Why did he kiss me? Maybe he slipped! Into my mouth! That can happen... Like whoops and BAM! Your kissing your bestfriend!
I can't come up with any conclusions until I talk to him! But, he won't answer me!
I moped... Wait! Mikey and Ray? YESH!
Grabbing the phone i speed dialed Ray's house! " Yope? Gee? " Ray asked, " No it's frank! " " Ohh Fwankie! What's up? " " Hey i neef yours and Mikey's help! " " Who do we gotta hit!? " yelling back. " no one! Just come home! I need you to get Gee outta the bathroom! " " seriously? Why play hide and seek when you can't win Frank!? " " No! It's a long story just hurry! " I hung up and layed back! Started to relive the few second kiss.

Mikey's pov

ShIT! Gerards hurt! OMG. I jumped up, not minding my haiir and ran out the door as quickly as possible, Ray behind me yelling me to slow down! My house was 5 blocks down! I never run, but i'm skinny enough too! I'm like a twig with legs!
There it is! The big white house on the corner! Familiar yard! I jumped and barged through the door! " GERARD ! CALL ThE AMBULANCE! OR PLUMBER! Did he get stuck in the toilet!!!!??? " I yelled jumping on Frankie, shaking him!

Frankie's pov
" He's fine! Calm down Mikes! He's just not coming out! I need a key or something to open the door! "
Mikey than burst out into laughter at the words I just said. " It's not funny! " I said!
Ray came running through the door this time, He was all sweaty! And his fro was all ovrr flappen! " What's going on!? " he yelled at us! " Nothing I said, sliding onto the couch!
Mikey still laughing he walked over to the bathroom door.

" Gerard! Let's talk! Come out? It's me Mikey!! " he waited knocking on the door..
No answer..

We started to look through the house for something to open the door! We couldn't find anything so we sat by the door and waited !

Gerard's point of view

After all that running, I stopped at starbucks for a coffee and water and made my way over to the park. I sat down by a tree. I seriously needed time to think, to process what just happened! I layed back for a while when I felt my phone whivh was on vibrate. I grabbed it and I looked. There was 36 missed calls and 23 texts all from Mikey, Frank and Ray! Shit! They're worried! But, I can't just tell them i'm embarrassed. Weirdly, Frank is even calling me, thought he would ignore me after what just happened!
Well I guess, I do have to go back before 3 dead men lay in the house.
I gotta tell Frankie! Even if he would hate me forever...or I will hate myself..
Sign up to rate and review this story