Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Expect the unexpected!

by Juulez 0 reviews

Enough of my thoughts! Back to reality Gerard! But, sometimes reality is not the best for everyone..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 1530 words

0Unrated
I didn't really care how long I was taking to walk back to the house, atleast I was going back! Even though Frank probably didn't wanna see me. I was taking my sweet old time walking, fuck I ran so far! Marathon here I come! Ugh, it's late afternoon it's humid but it's starting to get cloudy out. Thunderstorm possibly? I was thinking mostly about what Frank was gonna say to me, it can go either way right?

Frank's pov

" Wow he can play the silent game well! It's been almost two hours! " I said, while kicking at Ray's shoes. " Well, unless he ran through the wall to escape, he's prolly laying on the floor. " " Why go through the wall? I would jump through the window.." Mikey said, then it all hit us! " I forgot! There is a window in there! " I jumped up and ran outside to the back, Ray and mikey followed. " There! Whoah! What happened here? " We stared at the flattened thorn bush and opened window. " Doesn't loom like a great fall " Ray said, and he picked up something off the ground. " Look at this ! " he said, handing it out to me ans Mikey. " Hey, I gave that to him last year for his birthday!" I was looking at it in the palm of my hand, it was a bracelet I bought him, it said Forever never lasts It was suppose to help him, through a depression, he started drinking heavily for days, for 6 months straight. I bought him it and I still remember what I said..
" Gerard, Forever never lasts, this pain won't go on forever. Please take my gift to help you remember i'm here for you always. I'll help you get through this.. I promise "
With that said he took it, stopped drinking and he spent more time at home drawing and writing songs. He webt through an obsession of vampires. I rather have that than him drunk home everynight..
He's been sober for almost a year now. Next month is his 19th birthday.

" Well he's gone.. Now I feel dumb for waiting around. He probably doesn't want to be bothered. " I turned away and started walking to the front of the house, Mikey grabbed my shoulder " Frankie where you going? " he asked. " I'm gonna go home, after what has happened I doubt he would wanna look at me, if he did, he would of stayed! " I snapped. They didn't say nothing else, I continued my shor walk home.
The thing about staying at the Way's house, it was only around the corner. My mom didn't mind either, she knows how I feel about Gerard and she doesn't like thay i'm home alone a lot since she works. So i pratically spend not even a whole day at the house but I do miss my mom, and Pansy.
I walked into the empty house, my mother won't be home until 6ish, the house was always neat so I just went straight to my room. Nothing to do, besides play Pansy.
Crank up the volume and forget about everything else for a while!

An hour passed once again. It was turning 4, I was becoming very sleepy.
I layed back on my bed, just sleeeeeeep...
I thought, drifting into a different land, imagination and dreams.

Gerard's pov

Since I was taking my precious time, I stopped at Starbucks for a while. I sat for a good 20 minutes to rest my legs. It was now darkening up outside with all the gray clouds. I better just go home then. I stood up I only had a few minutes to walk though. My house was just down the street.

I turned the door knob slowly and stepped inside.
Mikey and Ray starring at me, they didn't say anything at all though. I was guessing Mikey was mad at me, he always kept quiet when he was angry at me. He shook his head and went to his room, followed by Ray.
But we're missing someone aren't we? Where's Frankie? I walked around the house and checked each room. He wasn't here...
I knew it! He didn't wanna see me, he thought I was a freak!

I sat on the couch, tightly hugging thr pillow. What do I do now?
" You know you should talk to Frank right? " Ray talked quietly into my ear. " well where is he? " " He went home, he loooked preety upset. " I knew it! He was upset with me, I made him that way.. This all started because of that stupid kiss! I jumped up and ran out the door.. On the run once again!

How could I do that? To Frankie! So fragile! He deserves the best! I wish I can be that perfectness for him! But, i'm not!
I stopped at the brown building... To drown myself in sorrows once again.
I was at a bar, I had a few drinks, well enough to have me buzzed.
Anxious I got up, I need to talk to him! I was confident enough too now. I finihsed my drink and walked towards the Iero house. It started to spit abit from the sky. I was standing in front of the Gray house! I walked up to the steps.

20 minutes earlier
Frank's pov.

I woke up to the sound of my mom's arrival. I got up and walked downstairs! " MOM " i smiled and hugged her, " Oh franklin dear you scared me, " she hugged me back. " i missed you, kisding her on the cheek! What's for supper? "

We were sitting down by the tv watching a movie while eaing spaghetti. I loved my mom's cooking! I loved being with her wheb she had the time. I was so close to her since my dad wasn't in our lives. She was the only woman I would respect after all the bickering we go through sometimes!

I was putting away our dishes when I heard a knock at the door, then I got this feeling in my gut. I stopped and waited for the reveal as my mom answered the door.
" Oh, hun come inside it's rainging out! " my mom said, " Is frank here? " Gerard's voice sounded low and slurred.
I walked into view, and looked at the man standing before me.

Gerard was wearing a black leather jacket with his tight black jeans. He wore a tight black tee. His hair was wet and covering hald of his face. There was dark circles around his eyes. He had bit of a 5 o'clock shadow going to.
Was it just me? Or was it just the rain.. He looked like someone I used to know, the old Gerard, the one I thought I saved...

" I need to talk to you Fwank.." he slurred at me, " I uhm.. Well let's go to my room I walked up the stairs. " I'm so sorry! " he sat down on my bed, well tried he fell down hopelessy. I felt anger build in me.. I couldn't hold it in! " Gerard! You're drunk! And you show your face around here!? It's almost been a year you promised you wouldn't! "
He sat on the floor his eyes went big.. He looked like the fragile one, he looked down. Got up , mumbled something and walked out. I didn't know what to say, I didn't want him to leave.. I really didn't. But tonight wasn't the time to tell him how I feel.
I through myself onto the bed and burst into tears, how can he do this? He obviously regretted that kiss. He didn't love me... Was he just as lost as I was?

Gerard's pov

I had to leave I didn't wanna see him hurt, I didn't want him to look at me how worthless I was, I couldn't even keep a promise. He needed someone who made him happy, not someone who hurt him.
I walked back to the bar. I drank until 11 p.m I met this guy, his name was Nick, he had brown curly hair. We started kissing, he led me to his car. He then started going down on me. It was okay, I suppose. But, What the fuck am I doing? I pushed him off and pulled up my pants, walked into the pouring rain. I could barely stand. Everything was spinning I made it home though.

It was after 12 sometime. I was soaked, i walked slowly to the couch and collapsed. Ray walked out of the kitchen and he stood there. I was laughing, I couldn't even find the words...
I was just asking him to leave!
He had sympathy in his eyes, he frowned and than retreated to the guest room. I passed out on the couch crying. I wasn't looking forward to the morning.
Leave it to me, to piss off all my bestfriends in a few hours.

" Frank's pov "

Sitting back on my bed listening to music, I had lots to think about, I wanted to talk to Gerard. But I know he wouldn't reason with me when he's drunk. I hope he's okay.
I looked out the window, thunder was crashing.
I'll wait for the morning, i said to myself and back to sleep I went.
Sign up to rate and review this story