Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

You can paint a hundred pictures and i'll still ask why?

by Juulez 1 review

It's a new day? I wanna try something new!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 1487 words

0Unrated

The morning arrived, it was quiet and cold. It was all fuzzy to me, I don't remember what happened after I ran away from Frank's house. But, I was home. I was afraid of moving a muscle, I knew I was sore. It even hurt to blink my eyes. I was hungry though and my mouthbwas dry. I winced when I sat up. Sadly, my whole body ached, especially my legs!

I finally made my way to the kitchen, I took off my jacket and I still felt damp. I made some toast and some coffee, I wasn't hungover I was just in pain from running I guess. After I ate and drank some coffee I made my way to my bedroom, took some clean clothes and a towel. Quickly went to the shower to take off the gross clothes that were sticking to my skin, They smelled so bad! I jumped in the shower and washed up. I stayed in there for over an hour because it helped me with my acheing body and fuckef up mind!

Frank's pov

 It felt gross when I awoke, it was nearly 12 when I looked at the clock I got up, I felt sticky, stupid summer makes everything so hot! I complained while grabbing dark gray skinnies and a black tee. After my shower, I decided to but eyeliner on today since my eyes we're abit puffy from crying.

I needed a haircut desperately, my curls were starting to look kinda girly! So, I walked into town, that was my first mission! I wanted a haircut! 

This lady cut my hair, I requested a mohawk, I also dyed it black. I was satisfied with my appearance now. I'm not sure why but I was in a great mood today even though everything that happened yesterday. 

My walk to the Way house gave me time to think, I was happy. Hopefully Gee was there..I wanted to talk to him. I wasn't upset about him drinking anymore. Just I hope he doesn't go into another constant few months of that again.

I felt so fresh, i liked my style, how my hair was, it felt better that I cut it, I didn't feel all hot and gross from the heat.

Gerard Way pov

I was sitting outside on the steps having a smoke when I noticed someone walking towards this way, he was short, he had black hair. Mohawk I think? Skinnies and black tee. It kinda looked like Frankie, Walked like Frankie...
Was it? I was getting my hopes up. 
" Hey! " he called, with a big grin on his face. Yep that's my frank! I thought to myself. But, doesn't he remember what happened lastnight!! Was that a dream? Ugh, i'm confused!

Franks pov  

Grinning I saw Gee sitting on the steps having a smoke, he looked different today. I wasn't mad when I saw him, I actually got more excited! I said Hey to him but he starred at me, he looked like he was deep in thought.
I walked up to him and grabbed the smoke out of his mouth and took a long drag.
He then looked up at me, " I'm sorry about everything yesterday" he finally spoke. He was squinting a bit, the sun was really bright today. " It doesn't matter Gee, " I said as I sat down beside him. " Oh, okay " he flinched, when my foot hit his. Is he nervous? 
I know he kissed me, but I wanted him too! He's my bestfriend and I don't want him to feel like this around me...
" Uhm Gee.. " " Yeah? " " You're a good kisser! " I giggled at the thought of that.. I know that was probably thr wrong thing to say. But, we gotta talk about it sooner or later!
" Uh mhm, thanks. " He said groggily. He then cleared his throat abit. " Frank, I needa talk to you.."
" sure, what's up? " " I kissed you, because I kno you're my bestfriend and all but I kinds like you... Alot! " he said it all so fast! But, I heard every word, I smiled and looked at him. I leaned closer and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

" I like you alot too Gerard! " I began blushing, he looked at me, his eyes are so beautiful! When light hits them just right you can see your reflection in them. They twinkled as his face lit up in a glow, his smile grew bigger. I wanted to kiss him again! I needed more, two kisses and i'm already addicted. They were so sweet and gentle! He was incredible in every way possible. I know he has flaws but in my eyes that's what makes him perfect..

Gees pov

Well, I guess he forgave me! I was stressing over nothing, he likes me! I couldn't stop smiling! I'm so happy.. He kissed me back! I feel like a school girl!

Oh wait where's his brown locks? " Frankie! What did you do with your hair? " " My hair? My wig? Just kidding " I giggled. " Gee I cut my hair, it's summer and I hate being so damn hot! "
He smiled hard at that, " Frankie, you're 24/7 hot! All seasons! " 
Madly blushing I continued " I felt like it so I cut and dyed it in town before I came here! " " Well it looks good! " " Speaking of good, I want coffee! " " There's some fresh made inside, " " Okaay, " I got up, but turned around " Gee are you coming in? " " Uh no, I can't move that much, i'm sore from running alot yesterday. " 
I giggled then helped him up. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the kitchen. I sat him down and grabbed two mugs. 

It's been only awhile and my day feels already made, some clammy hands grabbed my neck when I put the mugs down on the table. " Urghh! What the ? " " FRANK! " Ray laughed ! " Oh, shit hey fro man " " So, guys? What's with the kissing? " he asked as he sit down beside Gerard who went all pink.
Gerard changes the subject " Where's Mikey? " " He went to go meet Alicia at the book store " " Oh, is still mad ? " " Nah, he was just worried about you" 
" So basically you stayed here to be a creep on Gerard? " I smirked and sat down. " no! Only for you my dear Frankie " We started laughing.

Ray then looked at me with a questioning look " Frank, can you explain to me what you and Gerard are? "
" Guy's ! " I said cheekly. 
" obviously! Boyfriends? "
Gerard than shot a look at me, " Uhm well Idunno..? " I was now looking at Gee, hopefully he knows the answer.
He then looked down at his coffee stirring it.

" OH SHIT! " Ray yelled! Jumping up from the chair, " What?? " " Oprah is on! " he then ran to the tv. 
I laughed, then stopped at I looked over at Gerard. He was deep in thought. I then reached into my pocket and took out the bracelet. 
" Here, I think you dropped this.. "
Gerard looked at my hand, " Oh shit! I'm sorry! "
He took it and smiled as he retraced his thumb over the letters. 
I looked at him, i'm trying my hardest to read what's going through his head.

Curiosity killed the cat. I got up and was about to walk over to where Ray was when Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
He smiled, and pulled me onto his lap! And put his arms around me and started kissing me.
His mouth tasted of coffee, his tongue was soft and his lips were even softer! The kiss was gentle, but we heated up. I pulled myself on him, he was leaning against the wall while sitting on the chair.

My left hand was at the back of his neck and my right was pulling his hair! He started biting my lip and moaned a bit. Then we stopped as we caught out breath. Forehead to forehead I was once again starring into those beautiful eyes, you can tell he was smiling without looking at his mouth.
I kissed his nose and then got off of him.

No words have been said, I still wasn't sure what we were? Bestfriends i know that, but boyfriends? Idunno.
I sat beside Ray as he agreed with every word Oprah was saying. Gerard was sitting on the chair on the otherside. I glanced at him, and he was smiling at me. He started mouthing words at me. I couldn't really make out what he said though.

Gerard's pov  

For this kid, i'll fight the world! He was everything I can ask for. He was more than a bestfriend, I didn't want to label us as anything, because I didn't wanna take this so fast! Even though we were just having a session in the kitchen just a minute ago. 
He glanced over at me, I smiled.
He needs to know, I don't just like him. 

I mouthed, " Sugar, I love you. " 
Sign up to rate and review this story