Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

I don't need a reason, I have a purpose

by Juulez 1 review

I myself promise, i'll keep you close to me, you're my new start

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 1418 words

0Unrated
* Aiight! Aye oh people (: i'm jittery! As fuck! I'm baked ! LOL i hope you liked the last few chapters, all in 24 hours! And since it's a saturday niight i'm planning on writing a few more and updating them! K? Reviews! I lub you! Ideas? Hlp me! Ju-bag out then(; 
It be nice if someone emails me, or texts me 12049710051 (: i'll like to talk with yous! ;;mychemicalromance. *


Frank's pov ;;

I was thinking of possible reasons to what Gerard could be saying, My eyes couldn't keep off his beautiful face. His crooked smirk, his bright colored eyes, his mysterious look. He was one hell of a badass! 
All I know this very moment, my life can change. If me and him stay together. Our foundation of that relationship will be our strong friendship. I wanna be with him eternally. I couldn't see it any different. I loved anywhere, any place, any time with him. He completed me in every way possible. Yes, he's the only Way for me. He's mine... Well not really! YET! 
But, enough time wasting this beautiful day. I'm gonna make sure of this! I want him! I'm gonna get him! Because i'm mofucken Frank Iero bitch! Mwhahaha.

I guess I kinda daydreamt for a while, as I was evil laughing, Ray punched me.
" k, i'm kinda more scared this moment with you laughing than this stupid scary movie on tv! " 
He was looking at me with the ray look, he gave when he wants me to be not so weird! 
" Oh shit.." I stood up and walked to the kitchen to find Gerard raiding the fridge! " Gee crackers! " " OoOoO crackers would be nice! " Gee said as he started opening cupards. 
" Whoaah hungry much? " I giggled while slapping his ass! Squealing like a girl he turned around. He went red and looked rather funny. Crackers in his mouth. 

Then Gerard coughed and started gagging. Oh shit he's choking! I quickly held him up!
Ray came running into the kitchen and held onto the other side of gerard. " Quick Frank! Get some water! " I nodded and grabbed a cup. Ray was giving first aid! As Gerard spit up crackers and was coughing constanly After he finished, I gave him some water. He sat down. 
I stood there shocked. So much for a perfect day..

I was looking at the table, holding my head. " Frank, it's not your fault. I was just pulling piggy.." Gee softy spoke. " You don't understand " I said with an agressive tone that turned soft. " What do you mean? "
" You needed me and I couldn't help you! "
" You don't gotta blame yourself! "
" What would have happened if Ray wasn't here!? "
" He was though! It doesn't matter! " he snarled.
" Gerard I want to be everything you need, want, love! I want to be here, when you need me the most, if I can be your everything. I would try my best to impress!
You're closest thing to Perfect besides perfect itself! I love you! "
I realized I blurted that all, I was on my knees in front of him.
Now why do I do things so dramatically!

Looking around, I noticed two more faces. There was now Mikey, Alicia, Ray and Gerard in the room. Jaws were dropped, eyes were popped. See if this was just any ordinary person I would of been ashamed, embarassed and all that!
But, it wasn't, Gerard wasn't an ordinary person! He was Gerard Fuckin' Way! I wouldn't pass it up!
I stood up and starred into his eyes. They were so glistful, full of wonder. I smiled at him, and I through out my hand. Would he take it?

Gerards pov;;

So much was going through my head all at once. But looking at Frank I didn't care who was in the room besides him. Through all the problems, and bullshit I've taken. I actually believed he would be true to his word. I wanted nothing more than my Frank!
I know, I would give up the worst for him. To see him happy, For me to actually be happy.
The only hope for me is Frank
He is and always be.

Tears were building up in my eyes as everything rushed through my mind. I looked down at Frank's hand, I grabbed it and pulled him a little closer, I met him half way. Taking a second, to look at him! 
I kissed him and was smiling 
As much as I love tasting him. I can also taste the mixure of him and my salty tears. I bit his lip, sucking on it. Finished with a small peck.

" Aweeee! That's so cute! " Alicia said, While holding her hands together.
Breaking me and Frankie's little world for a moment.
Our eyes both turned towards the girl. I backed away a bit, and led Frank down to my room.

Frank's pov

So, Gee took me to his room and this wasn't just like any other time. Just walking into this room, there was this feeling. Or feelings.
Feelings we had to discuss! Throwing everything on stake. I would commit to Gerard Way in a heartbeat. Dedicate, fuck sakes I would throw vows out, to be with him.

Gerard cleared his throat, and through his hands in a clap. Then opened his mouth and took a deep breath.. " So? There's something we should talk about! I mean you just told me all this shit! " I can tell he was nervous, " Every single word I meant.." " I love you. " He came up closer to me, " I poured out my heart to you Gerard. I would let you keep my heart. If you promise not to break it.
So, my heart.. Would you take it? " 

" I would be an idiot if I didn't " He picked me up and through me onto the bed and sat on me. He was humming a tune. The humming turned into words, which led to serenading.

" Word's don't mean anything, unless they have meaning.
;; I'm the only friend that makes you cry
You're a heart attack in black hair dye "
He stopped than hummed the rest. 
" Frank i'll be your burning star if it takes all night "

" So is this official? " I asked curiously, while I played with his hands and watching his gaze.
" If you want it to be. " he smiled, " Of course " and he kissed me. 

Well, always remember when you have someone almost as sexy as Gerard sitting on you. Try think of dead kittens if you don't wanna get a hard on. 
It didn't take long for that but Gerard just rested his legs and moved them. He was now laying over me, nibbling on my jaw line and kissing patterns into my neck and collar bone. The same time as he started grinding hard on me, I started moaning. Resting my head back my hands grabbed onto his back. I was digging my fingers into his shirt and I wrapped my legs around him. I was satisfied in everyway possible. I only know one thing that would top this with a cherry!

But, I realized something. There's three people upstairs and these walls aren't sound proof.
I nudged Gerard to be face to face with me. He moved up from where he was attacking my body with his mouth. " What's wrong? Your lips aren't gettin lonely are they? "
I forgot for a few seconds about what I realized a moment ago. I fell far into the beauty of his eyes. Like a ocean, I fell deep under, beneath reality. 
" I was jus..." Gerard stopped my words while sucking onto my tongue and was exploring in my mouth.
I pulled away, even though I wish I didn't. " They would hear us! " I yelped. Gee pushed himself up. But was still over me. " Oh..." was all he had to say.
Ideas, ideas.. " MY HOUSE! " I pratically screamed and picking up Gee a bit. Then failing.

" Your house? " he questioned me, " My mom is working late tonight until 11! "
We will be alone for 5 hours! " I'm squealing about my perfect plan!
 Gerard's eyes narrowed than looked over at the clock, He pulled me up. " After 11, we'll kick out Mikey and we'll have the whole night "
He winked and grabbed his leather jacket and ran up the stairs. I ran up after him.


* Lez be honest here for a few seconds, what do you think of this story? Good? Bad? .. 
You answer that, and i'll continue with a brilliant idea for the next chapter! 
An eye for an eye? (; *
Sign up to rate and review this story