Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

boxes are fun!

by Juulez 0 reviews

Change of plans! But it means the night will be better! (;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1401 words

0Unrated
Ello mates (: ! I'm actually in a fabulous mood this evening. It's beautiful weather and I got ideas for the next few chapters! So yeah ! Away we goo ;;;

Gerard's pov

Me and Frankie were about to leave to his house to do some business! But Ray stopped us at the door, " Ray! What the fuck man! We're going somewhere! " " Oh you two are too good for us? " " It's not that! We just had plans! " I pouted, but was annoyed!
Mikey and Ali walked into the room, " Gerard stay for a bit! I promise if you both stay and hang out! You can have the whole house to yourselves tonight! Please" Mikey with puppy dog eyes was holding onto my jacket! How can I say no?
" Is that okay with yoh Frank? " I looked over my shoulder at him. " Uh sure, what we gonna do? " he glances at them.
" Well we're going to my house to pick up this new movie my cousin bought me! " Ray said, all excited!
" Alright, should we go? I really need my fix ! " I said, turning the door knob.
We didn't have any vehicles! So we mostly walked everywhere! It was normal so we didn't mind.

We talked about casual shit, what the plans for the rest of the summer! The gigs that were coming up, old memories and unforgettable times.
It killed the time. Frank kept brushing his fingers against my hand, I finally grabbed onto it and locked it. I smiled over at him, and he stuck out his tongue and giggled. He was definately being Frankie today. The adorable trouble maker.

Frank's pov

We arrived at Ray's house and stepped into the his patio. He opened the door and invited us in to save us from the heat. I noticed a big empty box, " Hey Ray what's this? " " Oh that was the box from the new fridge I got! " he said casually than ran up stairs.
I have a evil grin growing on my face! Everyone seated themselves. I on the other hand leaped onto a table and put one leg into the box. " Frankie what are you doing? " Gee asked puzzled and worried. " Sh! Watch this ! " I said jumping into the box.

" HOlY FUCK! It's like Narnia in here! " I said while squirming to get comfy. I heard Ray's voice, he must of entered the room. He was talking about how amazing this movie will prolly be, i heard zombies.

I was trying my hardest not to giggle it was difficult! I peeked through the tiny holes in the box. Ray came a bit closer to grab a guitar pick that was layin on the table.
I then made my move!
" BOO! " I yelled, i must of jumped to close to the edge because I tipped and fell on him! Laughing I was face to face with Ray. Awkwardly I tried to pull my hand away from the back of his head. " WTF? frank! " He was furious, but as the person he was he broke out into laughing. " My uhm.. Hand is stuck in your fro! " I barely got the words out my sides hurt from laughing and from the fall. Oh but imagine how Ray feels! 135 lbs on him! I was yanking at my hand but two of my fingers were still stuck in his curls! Mikey and Gee were trying to pull the box off.

" Fuck Ray! It's like tugging on a fury cat! " I said, my finger kept bending back! It hurt like a bitch but Ray kept pulling his head the other way.
They finally got the box out of the way. But now I was sitting on Ray! This was very uncomfortable in many ways!

Alicia came running to us with some scissors! But I realized how dangerous that was in many ways! Ray sat up and I was sitting on the back side of him. As she carefully cut the piece where my middle finger was stuck! " Ewww! It's like your fro coughed up a furball! " I said while untangling the hair off my finger! I grabbed Ray's hand and pulled him up.

Well that was fun! We were all laughing. I turned to Gerard who was now admiring at a poster in the hall way. I leaped on his back and bit his ear ! " You need a haircut! Or trim, hun " I whispered. " he smirked and shook his hair out of his face. Carrying me to the couch he flipped me over it. I layed there watching him carefully. He grabbed a pillow cushion and hit me with it! I pulled him over the couch and we fell on the floor!

" HEY NO SEX ON THE FLOOR! " Mikey yelled at us, " K, let's go bros! " Ray said grabbing his keys, we all began our journey back to the " Ways ".
" I miss BOB! " I said, while kicking at small stones on the sidewalk. " We all do! " Mikey says patting at my back. " Well we got a replacement for now " I said giggling. " Who? " asked Ray and Gee. " Alicia " I started laughing. " yeah! She replaced our blonded hairy drummer! But she has the looks! It's like he never left! " Alicia was slapping at my back as I was trying to run away. The boys were giggling at how I was gettin' beat up.
I laughed it off.. But she actually can hit hard! Ouch!

We stopped for some coffee, because Gerard and Mikey wouldn't stop complaining about it! They got their coffee and the rest of us got come smoothies! We were all satisfied! It's just been a brilliant day for me! I had the perfect boyfriend and best friends ever!

I also had Gerard to myself all alone tonight! But Icouldn't rush into it. I was also looking forward to this movie Ray brought for us. They walked up ahead while me and Gee were draggin' along. He was singing some lyrics. I loved his voice. He has a sexy new jersey accent!
I was just playing with his hand as I was squeezing it and drinking my delicious mango smoothie. I couldn't help that Gerard has been singing alot though. I couldn't complain, I rather have him singing then saying nothing at all. His voice calmed me down. He was so talented in many ways! I admire him alot.

We stopped at the steps while everyone went inside. Gerard pulled out a smoke, and then lit it. He sat down and looked up at me and smiled! We didn't need to say anything, our eyes did all the talking. I was looking at his jaw, and just started checking him out. I was observing all the little details that made Gerard Way.
" You really need to shave! " I said shyly, " First the hair and now facial!? Frank you have hair problems today! " Gee said jokingly! It was true though. If you think about it! I woke up and cut my own hair! Then fell and got my finger stuck in Ray's hair, then told Gee to cut his hair and now i'm asking him to shave! What's up with that?

" Oh well I have a hairphobia! What's wrong with that " I giggled and then took the smoke from Gee, He got up and started petting my mohawk and walked inside the house. I finished the smoke and walked inside, the familiar scent hit me. It always smelled like cinamon and coffee. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I fixed my smudged eyeliner and hair.

" Wait! Hey how did you get the door opened? " I yelled at whoever was listening. " Ray picked me up and pushed me through the window from outside. " Mikey yelled back.
Oh, I was looking at my features. I starred at my lips. I want a piercing. I only have my ears pierced! Hmm I was falling in love with my reflection every second I spent looking at it!

" What are you doing? " Gee asked, he was standing at the door way looking at me through the mirror. " I'm debating if I should get my lip pierced " I glanced up to see what his response would be. " oh, that would suite you but.. I hate needles. " he was looking another direction. I can tell he was nervous saying that. But i turned to him and hugged him and led him to the couch and we sat down with the others.
Sign up to rate and review this story