Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My heart, will you ask for it?

Unforgettable night,

by Juulez 0 reviews

Sing me a song, until it breaks dawn.;; The boys get their night together. Will it be everything they have expected?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 2274 words

0Unrated
We sat down watching the movie. But every few minutes I was always ending up on gerards lap! I didn't my though because I love Gerard, he always comforts me! There's so much gore in this movie, makes my stomach actually hurt. I don't mind movies like this but, I already have butterflies and it's a bad mix. " I'm going to the bathroom! " I announced, getting up and leaving. I sat on the floor for a bit and let the feelings pass. There's so much things that are on my mind. Tonight is one of them, Me and Gerard are finally gonna.. Fuck! There's no other way to say it! Well, maybe.. Express our love? Sounds way better.

" I wonder if Frankies okay, " Gerard said to the others. " Aw i'm sure he's fine. But he is vegetarion. He prolly doesn't like all the blood.. " Ray said. Trying to assure me he's fine.

My tummy didn't feel as bad, so I got up and looked in the mirror. I still wanted a piercing! But I didn't want to be in pain while kissing Gerard, i loved the way he bit on my lip. I was playing with the styles I can do with my new haircut.

Fuck Frank's been in the bathroom for awhile now, i'm starting to miss his presence!! I watched vaguely down the dark hallway. I was playing with the thread of my pants. I was becoming so anxious.. Maybe I should check if he's okay?

Well that's the movie Ray said as the credits started rolling he turned on the lights and shut the movie off. I stood up and stretched and decided to see what Frank was doing. I knocked on the bathroom, no answer so I opened it, it was dark.. No one was even in here! Where's Frank?

I didn't wanna go watch the rest of the movie so I went to Gerard's room. I layed on the bed. I admit I feel terribly nervous about tonight with him. What if im not what he expects? I don't know what to do. I smothered myself in a pillow. And then I turned facing towards, I then noticed a picture Gee drew. It was a sketch of a eclipse. It had a boy on his knees looking up at it. He looked like he had blood on him and he kinda looked like he felt hopeless. Then I heard Gerard call my name. I looked towards the door and Gerard walked in and looked at me confused.
" Hi Gee! " I half smiled at him. " How come you didn't come watch the rest of the movie? " " I'm just tired " I lied, and tried to yawn a bit and lay back. He obviously didn't buy it and sat down beside me and held my hand. Looking at him, i felt like I wanted to run off with him. Far, far away! Just the thought of it, made my adrenline pump! Gerard then climbed over me and layed down beside me and rested his head against my shoulder sighing.

I guess I was tired, I fell asleep from the silence. I wasn't sure how long, but it was really dark in the room now. I felt warm breath on me, Gerard's arm was wrapped around me! I didn't bother moving. But, I was curious what time it was and if the others left.
When I tilted my head I looked at Gerard, he was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to risk a chance of waking him up. He then started mumbling a bit and rolled over. So, I sat up and grabbed my cellphone to check the time. It was 12:48 a.m. We actually slept a few hours, I was surprised.

Well, I was still nervous if Gee woke up then he would wanna do what we were going to earlier. I wasn't sure what I wanted. Stresding over nothing, I sat on him. He was kind of a heavy sleeper, you can tell he's in a deep sleep. He was snoring because he was laying on his back. I giggled, then brushed his hair out of his face. My eyes got use to the dark so it was easier to see around his room better. My eyes were on Gerard mostly.

Sexually, i thought of different ways to wake him up! I still felt kind of nervous but this also felt so right. I lifted up his shirt a bit and started leaving trails of kisses everywhere. He didn't even flinch, so I left that area to his neck. I nibbled a his neck and then collar bone. I licked up from there to his face. I closed his mouth and kissed him. He looked like an angel. Something about his skin just glowed. I admired it for a while.

This didn't even make him awake, but I wasn't giving up I slowly grinded on him. Picking up the speed, I started to moan myself. Seriously? He doesn't even have to be awake to do this to me! While I grinded I started kissing him and then I felt someone's hanf on the back of my neck. I twitched at the unexpected touch. But kept going, i then felt his tongue on my lip so I opened my mouth. We were exploring eachother's mouths while Gerard squeezed onto my ass! I felt something hard when I grinded back down!

Gerard started to thrust and he moved his hands onto my hips. He was controlling the actions down there now, I used my tongue to control the top part, I moved my tongue to his neck and licked it then bit into it and started sucking. Gee let out a half moan " Frankie, little vampire! " He said and tilting his head back! I was attacking his neck and chest. It was like World War 3 ! One of his hands moved to my tee. He started to pull it up, he whispered for me to take it off. So I quickly threw it off then continued. He then started at my pants. " Help me out Frank? " I kicked off my pants as he already unbuttoned them.
I was in my briefs, and I felt slightly cold. He must of noticed, because he then threw me onto my back and was then sitting on me. He smiled and unbuttoned his pants and took them off. He said get under the blanket, as I did he took off his shirt and quickly met me under.

I admit, it was a lot warmer under here. He was sitting on me once again. He started attacking at my neck now. He was squirming at the pleasurable pain he was getting from his cock.
He was grinding on me so hard. I decided to help him out, I thrusted up and flipped him over onto his back. I didn't sit on him but I was holding myslf over his legs. My face directly over him, I pulled off his boxers and My hands did the work first. I was pumping on him. I was between his legs after he lifted them up. The handjob was okay but I think Gerard wanted different. His hands grabbed the back of my head and pushed down.
I quickly opened my mouth and took him inside me, I worked on the tip then teasingly took my time. My mouth stroking, I started sucking. I pulled my head up and he pushed down. This was a team process. So I can see.

He thrusted up, and then stopped. He called me up, We met eye to eye. He embrassed me, he was breatheing heavily. I'm ready if you are, he whispered. Too late to chicken out right? He was kissing all around my neck. He pulled down my briefs and I can feel him kissing down my body. I almost didn't notice his finger around my asshole.
He kept me occupied with his playful gestures on my stomach. When he knew I was ready he angled himself. Kissed me on the cheek. " Frankie, I love you! " mumbling into the side of my neck. I felt him push into me. I winced at the slight pain. He grabbed onto my hips and thrusted again. He was biting on the back of my neck. He thrusted again and it wasn't so bad but he pulled out and he lifted me on him , he was kneeling up and had me against the wall. Gerard was actually strong, he just didn't show off like the jocks.

Gerard had me up against the wall. It was cool against my bare back. But I was fine , my hands were around his neck resting. He then started once again. He went a few times, it stopped hurting and it was now more pleasurable than anything. So, he worked harder and faster. He hit a spot in me, where I moaned which turned into screaming. He was quietly moaning my name. I laughed and said that's right say my name bitch!
He picked up way faster now and more harder. " Say mine first! Scream it! " he yelled. I refused and teased him for a bit. He had me up but turned and threw me back onto the bed and started again. He went really slow though. He was taking his precious time now! That smile on his face. I was trying to move into him but he only pulled back. I wanted it! I grabbed onto his hair, " Gerard..." I pouted! He went slow than slammed into me, I screamed. " Gerard.. Again " I kept pouting .. This time he didn't he wanted to tease me for a bit . He stopped and started nibbling on my thighs. He sucked for a bit. But, we carried onto a ultimate war. Who was gonna scream whos name! I leaped onto him and thrusted into him. He moaned, but bit onto my neck, I was determined to win this one.

We were going at it, until he finally had me down. He smiled holding onto my arms.
He bit onto his lip then he worked on me, this time was different. I wanted it so bad so I went with it, moaning his name. It made him go faster and harder each time. He hit the same spot than I didn't even plan on it was I screamed his name. And i moaned so loud! He sat on me and kissed me. It felt so good, his tongue was nice and cool. And it was so hot in this room.
This room is the basement! It feels like a fucken box on the sun.
I was working onto bringing my breaths back to normal as we both layed there.
This night was incredible. I closed my eyes. I was sweating and drenched. Gerard got up and grabbed two towels and covered himself and walked to the bathroom.

He might of won making me scream. But I wo because I got him! He must be taking a shower! I leaped up and ran to the bathroom, I can hear it, I tried to open the door but it was locked.
But I wasn't giving up! I ran and to the room, I searched Gerard's closet, I grabbed some sweats. i didn't care about a tee! I was fucken hot! I climbed out the window of the room beside the bathroom. I jumped outside. It was actually cool outside, it felt nice on my skin. I looked up at the window of the bathroom, he must of opened it, it was about an inch open. I needed to get in there I looked on the roof, I can easily get in ther that way! But I need to get onto the roof!

I ran to the front of the house, it has a fence and flowers going up so I climbed it. Yes! I am a sexmonkey! I got onto the roof and made it to the other side, this is crazy! I mean I could of just knocked and asked to come join! But no, I do everything so dangerously!
I hung over the edge and opened the window, I then turned around and climbed down feet first. I found the window ledge and I sat while holding onto the roof. I almost slipped back but managed to get it. I leaped onto the ground. And threw off my sweats, and opened the curtain and jumped in,
" Whoa! What the hell Frank!? " Gee said all shocked. " I climbed through the window, " I said all casually, and grabbing some bodywash, I began to clean myslf.
Gerard juss looked at me, I looked up then we just broke into a make out session! The water was ice cold but we heated it up in seconds!
I was grabbing onto his wet hair and pulled it. After we stopped, we quickly washed up and got out.
I took a towel and walked to his room with it on my head. Gerard followed but he was covered up. He smacked my ass leaving his hand print!
He gave me a pair of clean boxers. I didn't bother wearing anything else. And layed down on the bed. He put on some boxers and a black t-shirt. He layed down beside me. I rested my head on his neck and chest. I hugged him tight.
We were holding eachother and he started humming. I was drifting off to sleep. Wheb I remembered i forgot something..
" I love you Gerard Way! " I said quietly and kissed his neck.
" I love you too Frankie! Goodnight, "
He sang me to sleep.


Was it okay? (: hope so!
Sign up to rate and review this story