Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 8

by EilzC98 3 reviews

Sorry it took so long! I hope it' worth it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 1289 words

0Unrated
Sorry it's taken forever. I've just had terrible writers block! Anyway, I refuse to ramble! Enjoy! :)

Gerard’s POV

What the hell is wrong with me?! As soon as I got control over my body again, I pulled away. Frank looked bewildered. I really don’t think he was expecting that. Hell I wasn’t expecting that. I mean I did come out here to admit I liked him too, but I wasn’t expecting to kiss him. Once again, what the hell is wrong with me?!

“I am so sorry. I don’t even know what happened there. Please forgive me; I know you probably don’t want a stupid, shy kid kissing you but...” Frank put his finger to my lips and shushed me. I must have made a funny face, probably out of confusion, because Frank did his adorably girly laugh. It was the cutest thing ever.

“Gerard, its fine. I was surprised but... I also enjoyed it. I was actually disappointed when you pulled away. Look if you think it’s bad... then just say so and we can go back to being friends.” Why was Frank being so kind to me? Was it because of Brandon? Whatever it was I can’t just let him slip through my fingers that easily.

“No... I want to be with you.” Frank’s face lit up, “But is it okay with you if we don’t tell anyone yet. It’s just Brendon just died and I don’t want it to look like I’ve moved on really quickly. I don’t want them to think I’m some kind of man whore.” Frank started to laugh at that for some odd reason.

“No one will think you’re a man whore. Brendon had been out of your life for what? Three years. That’s a long time Gerard. It’s about time you moved on.” I looked up and smiled at him. He was right of course. I was ready to move on. So I leaned in and kissed him again.

Frank’s POV

Gerard kissed me! Gerard fucking kissed me! Sorry, I’m just really happy.

This is the greatest thing to happen to me for... as long as I can remember. Gee was just so kind and I find it cute that just because his ex-boyfriend just died, he thinks dating me will make him into some kind of man whore. What a sweetie.

I really tried to convince him to tell everyone. I wanted everyone to know I was dating one of the most gorgeous boys known to man, but he wasn’t so sure. After about 10 minutes, we decided to tell the guys from New Jersey, but only them for now. We don’t want to get ahead of ourselves.

Me and Gee go back to the hut and told the rest of the guys. They were all delighted, a little surprised about Gerard. I mean they guessed he was gay, with the whole Brendon thing, but they didn’t expect him to date me so soon.

Me and Gerard spent the rest of the night together. Kissing and talking, nothing more. Gerard is still a bit distraught about Brendon and what he did to him. And I’m not ready for that, yet...

Mikey’s POV

They look so happy. Gerard and Frank, I didn’t realise until now how much they were made for each other. Maybe Gerard will end up trusting Frank enough to let him hear him sing.

I’ve only heard sing once or twice. One time he played Peter Pan in his middle school play. He was fantastic. But when he met Brendon, he stopped. Brendon was a singer and he was great, but he didn’t like people taking the limelight away from him.

That’s why Gerard started concentrating on art rather than music. Isn’t it lucky Gerard is a fantastic artist as well. At least I have my bass and guitar to keep me creative. But Gerard doesn’t even realise how talented he is. I just really hope Frank can help him come out of his shell.

Even though Gerard is becoming lucky with love, he’s not the only one. Me and Alicia are...getting friendly. I really like her. We’re going for a walk later. I think I’ll ask her out then, maybe even sneak in a small kiss. We just need to wait and see. I am really nervous, but I refuse to show it. I just hope this goes smoothly. I have set something up in the woods, I really hope she likes it. It took me ages to set up.

It’s coming up to the time we had agreed to meet. I hope I look alright. I have a quick look in the mirror. I guess I look presentable. I say goodbye to the guys and leave. Here goes nothing.

Alicia’s POV

It has taken me 2 hours to choose an outfit, 1 hour to do my hair and make-up, and yet I still feel like I’m not looking nice enough. But it’s now it’s the time me and Mikey agreed to meet. Oh well, I might as well go. I don’t want him to think that I’ve stood him up or anything.

I met him next to some tree in the middle of the camp. He looked gorgeous. I knew then that Mikey wasn’t like any boy I’ve known before. I was slightly taken aback. All I could do is stand there shocked. But then he noticed me, so know I had to act so he doesn’t get suspicious.

We went on a little walk. It was nice. I felt comfortable around him. We walked towards these woods at the edge of the camp. I asked him why we were going in here. His reply confused me even more. All he said was ‘you’ll see. I just want some privacy.’ What the hell does he mean by that?

We were getting deep into the woods before we stopped. I saw a little picnic basket and a guitar. I was really flattered and I couldn’t help but blush. He walked towards the guitar. He motioned me to sit down on this rug he had laid out. This was the most romantic thing I’ve ever experienced. And that multiplied when he began to play the guitar.

Mikey wasn’t the greatest singer in the world, but I didn’t care. He had written a song for me, and he was playing it to me. It was one of the most romantic songs I have ever heard in my life. I kept on smiling throughout the entire song, and only when it finished did I realise how much I cared about him. How much I loved him.

Mikey put the guitar down and when he looked up, I looked into those wonderful eyes. He walked over to me, sat next to me and just looked into my eyes.

“I know we haven’t known each other that long, but I feel like I’ve known you my entire life, like I’ve known you longer than I’ve known Gerard. And I know you might not feel the same but... I’m not that great at saying how I feel, so why don’t I show you.” At that, Michael James Way, kissed me. And I kissed him back like my life depended on it.


Umm... so what do you think! and Btw if you read the author's note, I haven't done anything on the whole situation, but I will soon... Maybe... Probably not! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story