Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 9

by EilzC98 1 review

WOW CAN IT BE! AN UPDATE! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 871 words

0Unrated
HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo fucking sorry for the wait! I don't even know how long it's been since I last updated but yeah. I'm not going to bore you with reasons to why I haven't written except mabey one. Do you remember the whole boy situation that I spoke about in the author's note thingy, yeah the guy that I liked got himself a girlfriend, AND IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!! :( Oh well, pleanty more fish and all that shit right. Anywhore... I'm rambling AGAIN!!!!!! Enjoy this chapter it's kind of shortish but still, better than nothing! Enjoy!
*]
[*Oh and this is set one week later btw!




Frank’s POV

Me and Gee are walking around camp. We have been dating for a week and it has going great, we haven’t done anything spontaneous, not yet at least. Shut up brain. But yeah it has all been going great so far, sadly not for long.

“FRANK ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!” Gee shouted pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Sorry sweetie, I blanked out there. What did you say?” Gerard looked like he didn’t like this answer. I have done this exact thing multiple times this week. It just happens, I can’t help it.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU CAN’T EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME THEN JUST DON’T TALK TO ME CAUSE I WON’T TAKE THE TIME AND EFFORT TO LISTEN LIKE YOU HAVE!” Gerard is not happy at all. Mood swing, this is strange. Everyone was staring. I’m a little intimidated.

Before I had a chance to say anything else Gerard went charging away from me leaving me there completely and utterly speechless. I spent what felt like hours just standing there before running to the cabin. There was only one thing I could do to make me feel even the slightest bit better.

Gerard’s POV

I kept running. I ran towards the woods. It’s the only place I could come to think. I brought me ipod in. No one can hear it being played on full blast if I went into the woods deep enough. I’ve been here a lot since the beginning of camp. I go to the same place every time I got upset, including this time.

I got to a place in the woods that was deep enough that no one could hear me, but not too far away that I would get lost. No one knew what made him feel better. What song made him happy, not even Frank or Mikey. Only him and Brandon, but Brandon is no longer here, so there was only me, alone.

‘The song that both Frank and Gerard sing to feel better. (Frank also plays the guitar to this.)’

I find the map and draw a straight line
*]
[*Over rivers, farms, and state lines

*]
[*The distance from here to where you'd be

*]
[*It's only finger-lengths that I see

*]
[*I touch the place

*]
[*Where I'd find your face

*]
[*My fingers in creases

*]
[*Of distant dark places

*]
[*I hang my coat up in the first bar

*]
[*There is no peace that I've found so far

*]
[*The laughter penetrates my silence

*]
[*As drunken men find flaws in science

*]
[*Their words, mostly noises

*]
[*Ghosts with just voices

*]
[*Your words in my memory

*]
[*Are like music to me

*]
[*I'm miles from where you are

*]
[*I lay down on the cold ground

*]
[*And I, I pray that something picks me up

*]
[*And sets me down in your warm arms

*]
[*After I have traveled so far

*]
[*We'd set the fire to the third bar

*]
[*We'd share each other like an island

*]
[*Until exhausted, close our eyelids

*]
[*

And dreaming, pick up from
*]
[*The last place we left off

*]
[*Your soft skin is weeping

*]
[*A joy you can't keep in

*]
[*I'm miles from where you are

*]
[*I lay down on the cold ground

*]
[*And I, I pray that something picks me up

*]
[*And sets me down in your warm arms

*]
[*

I'm miles from where you are
*]
[*I lay down on the cold ground

*]
[*And I, I pray that something picks me up

*]
[*And sets me down in your warm arms

Gerard’s POV

I sang out like there was no tomorrow. I did love singing, but Brendon was always so much better than me, even though he said that I was better.

People think I stopped singing because Brendon forced me to, but that a lie. I only sing for him, no one else, he was the only one to appreciate it, and no one is going to take advantage of it.

I put in my earphones and began to play some paramore as I began to walk back into camp to face Frank.



Was that good? R&R if you give a shit, I hope you do! And the song is called "Set the fire to the third bar" by snow patrol. They were awesome at T in the park, I wasn't there but I saw it on TV and I was still dancing along like a lunitic and no, I'm not ashamed of liking them. Anyway thank you for reading and yeah see you when I next update which will hopefully be soon... ish! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story