Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You, Me and The Fabulous Killjoys

Sleep Is Too Good To Lose

by xxMCRmyRecruitxx 5 reviews

Just a quick filler-chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 800 words

0Unrated
Music Catastrophe’s POV

Sunshine. Bleh.
No sun-proof blinds or curtains. Bleh
“Music get the fuck up now honey, we’re gonna go shoot some dracs!”
Ah System. That girl is a damn good friend and like a sister to me. That girl is so fucking amazing. She’s stood my me no matter what and helped me over-come my problems. Well some of them.
“Coming S, just gimme a minute!”
“Alright baby, we’ll be out by the Trans-am when you’re ready. Oh and d’ya mind getting Cyanide.E up? Party wants to spend some time with her and I think he’s a bit nervous about getting her up.”
“Sure thing System.”
I grabbed my purple skinny jeans, electric blue music note t-shirt and green leather jacket. I slipped on my black combat boots and reached over to get my makeup bag.
Applying a think line of black eyeliner and slicking on some mascara I stepped back to check my image. Hmm. Too fat. Too ugly. The list is endless.
I grabbed my holster, attached it to my leg and checked to make sure my ray gun is in there.
I left my room and walked down the hall to the room Cyanide.E was sharing with Peroxide.
“Yo Cy. Are you going to be getting up today? Because your dad wants some daddy-little girl bonding time. Which in his world means combat fighting training.”
“Meh. Go away. I’m tired”.
Haha typical teenage girl.
“Right if you don’t get your fucking ass up by the time I count to 5, I will go into the kitchen and fill a bucket up with ice, then come back in here and pour it all over you.” Damn I sounded tough.
“FINE I’m getting up. God ‘mom’!”
“Pfft, girl please. I am only 19 for your information. Far far too young to have a fucking child.”
I managed to get a laugh out of her before she tiredly stretched and got out of bed.
“Uh I’ll be out in 5 yeah? Dammit!”
“What?”
“Me, being the fucking stupid idiot I am, forgot to pack my makeup”.
“Oh that’s no biggy, I’ll just pop into my room and grab mine kay? Then maybe later we can go into the secret zone stores and get you some proper killjoy shit.”
“Sounds good. Cheers Music.”
“Alright, I’ll be in the kitchen getting some shit if you need me, let me know when you’re ready to leave and we’ll head out to go meet the guys”.
“Sure thing”.
I headed out of the door and into the kitchen. Hmm what should I pack.
List:
Pup Chow
Tinned Pears/Peaches/Apples
Water
Gum
Not a very fancy list I know, but I guess, when you’ve been living in the zones for most of your life it becomes natural to skimp and save and not take for granted. I guess that’s a skill that comes with being a full-time killjoy. Damn I’m gonna miss the other guys. They’re all supposed to be leaving again in 5 days. I know System can’t wait, she gets to see Lindsey again but I’m gonna miss her like fucking crazy. I guess I’ll have 11 and the 2 Cyanide’s.
“Hey Music. I’m ready”.
“Okay honey, wanna help me take this stuff out?”
“Sure. Sounds good.”
Cyanide helped me grab the supplies, food, blankets, tools, extra batteries and shit and followed me out of the house, waiting for me to lock up before walking to the Trans-am, where S, Party, Kobra, Ghoul, Jet and the rest of them were either sat in the car or sat on the floor around the car.
“Sorry we took so long guys. Needed to do stuff before I left”.
“No problem Music.” Party said.
“Right so who’s going with who today?” I asked.
“You’re with System, Jet with Suicide, Kobra’s with Art, Per, you wanna go with 11 today?”
“Sure thing. Uh hey Party? Who’s gonna go with Cherri, Ghoul and Cyanide?”
“I was thinking I could go with Cyanide, and Cherri and Ghoul could go together? What d’ya think Cy? Fancy spending some bonding time with me?”
“Sounds good Father Dear”. Cyanide replied in the funniest fake posh accent ever.
I smiled. It was reassuring that she agreed to spend time with him, after all, he hardly knew her, even though she was his daughter...
“Alright then, let’s go kick some Drac ass!....

A/N This chapter is kind of just a filler, sorry it’s so short, after all, I want to make the main, fuller chapters longer and keep the fillers short-ish xo
I promise more action in the next one! Xo
Sian xo
Sign up to rate and review this story