Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Out, Frank Iero is in town.

Thanks For The Help.

by LatherTheBlood 7 reviews

Gerard gets beat up and Frank fucks off.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 803 words

1Ambiance

A/N: Hi guys! :D Well, this is quite small. (thats what she said..) Yeah, anyway, i promise the next chapter will be bigger, only if you review though ;) Works two ways.. Yeah, so enjoy? i guess, it's shitty though, honest.


“Ah, if it isn’t Nerd Fuck” A strong, confident voice spat out.

The jock towered over me in size. I looked up into his masked blue eyes, I couldn’t see anything. I could only see empty pale blue shells surrounded by a pure white background. Nothing.

“I’m sorry, I honestly am I didn’t..” The jock cut me off before I could finish my pathetic apology.

“Listen here, faggot, I don’t care if you’re sorry, you’re still going to pay for it, we all have to learn from our mistakes, ask that brother of yours, I’m sure he knows all about mistakes” By now, his voice had risen, attracting a crowd. People in huddles screaming at the top of their lungs ‘fight, fight, fight!’ I didn’t care that almost half the school had come to watch, I didn’t care that I just received a punch to the gut. All I wanted to know was, where the hell was Frank?

“Don’t you dare say anything about my little brother” my voice was stern.

“I will, there’s nothing you can do about it, just try and stop me”

I raised my now clenched fist into the air, quickly realising I had made a mistake I dropped my arm down to my side, mentally preparing myself for what was about to come.

I could feel a sharp pain in my head where I had just received yet another punch. Half an hour into this and I still hadn’t passed out, new record.
My warm blood trickled down my face, there was a metallic taste in my mouth. There wasn’t much point in trying to defend myself. That would only make the pain last longer and I have a low pain threshold. As he threw his last punch at my face I felt my eyes begin to shut. He muttered something about giving it to me worse next time, I couldn’t really hear much with the loud beating of my heart in my ears.

MIKEYS POV

He wasn’t in the library like he said he was. He didn’t come back with Frank either.
Frank said they ran into some jocks and got separated. That was an hour ago.

“Hey Frank?” The small boy turned to me.

“Yeah?” he answered, his voice tear filled, yet there were no tears on his face.

“Can we go out looking for him?” I was really worried about him, he’s never this late back.

“Sure Mikey, uhm, how about you go look in the art department and I’ll go look in the
library again?”

“Yeah, alright. I’ll see you when we find him”

I rushed out the door into the New Jersey evening with one task set on my mind.
I had to find Gee.

“Gerard!” I yelled, hands cupped round my mouth in a hope my voice would spread further.
I called out again. “Gerard!”

A muffled yell was returned back at me, I couldn’t quite make out what was being said but I knew it was him. I ran towards the scream moving my legs as fast as they could go. After about a months exercise I found him, behind the bike shed covered in his own ruby red blood.

“Gee! Are you okay?!” I rushed over to where he lay. He was barely conscious and slightly confused.

“Uh, yeah”

“Can you get up?”

“I think so, where am I?”

“I’ll tell you later, come on. Lets go.” I helped my weak big brother to his feet, keeping my arm round his waist to support his fragile body.

“Mikey?”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s Frank?”

“He’s still out looking for you, he’ll come back soon”

Gerard really needed to lose some weight, he was quite heavy.

We finally reached our room, though it took about twenty minutes longer because Gerard decided it would be a great idea to take a little nap in a bush.

I opened the wooden door, behind it, sat Frank. On his bed jut staring out the window.

“Frank? Little help?”

He hurried over to me and helped place Gerard on his bed.

“Hi Gerard” Frank said as he crouched down by his bed.

“You left me.”

“I know, I’m sorry”

“you fucking left me, I suppose you didn’t get beat up huh?”

“well, no I didn’t but I..”

“You didn’t even come back for me”

“Gee..”

Tears were streaming down Frank's face.

“Fuck off”.

Woah, have I missed something?
Sign up to rate and review this story