Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

Keep on running, and never look back

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 688 words

0Unrated
a/n - heya sort little filler, hope you enjoy- jess xoxox

Chapter 15


Bens pov

When I woke up in the morning my wrist was killing, what the fuck was going on I thought. The I remembered yesterday, I really had done the most stupidest thing, I could of possibly done. And now because of one stupid action everyone knew. Everyone knew I was some fucked up twat, the guys were definably going to kick me out of the band now, and I’m going to be stuck in some mental institute forever.
I looked down at my wrists “shit” I cursed under my breath, the bandages was soaked in my blood. I needed to go change them before it went everywhere. I went to move, but was unable because of Danny’s iron grip around me. I started to shake him generally. I moan and stirred.
“What’s a matter baby” he said in a sleepy voice/
“I need to get up” I said trying to move but failing as his hand was still keeping me in place.
“Why” he asked me, when I didn’t answer his eyes opened “is there something wrong?” he asked me.
“Is urmm just these” I said lifting my wrists up.
“Shit what happened” he asked looking even more worried.
“They leaked or something, I need to go change them before my blood goes everywhere” I told him.
“I’ll come help you” Danny said while getting out of bed, I swung my legs over the edge and looked up at Danny.
“I can do it myself”, I had a feeling that because of what happened yesterday Danny was going to be really overprotective.
“I know you can but I want to help” he said covering his lie up with a smile. I knew he thought I was going to do something stupid again, but I let it drop and walked off to the living area to find the first aid kit, with Danny walking way too close behind me.
Danny picked the first aid kit up before me, and then ordered me to go sit down, I sat on the couch and Danny sat at my fit. He slowly unpeeled the bandages. I looked at my wrists when they were off; well they look like shit I thought. I looked at Danny he had tears slipping down his cheeks.
“What wrong” I asked him
“What do you mean what wrong, can’t you see your wrists, or am I just seeing thing” Danny said anger in his voice.
I lowered my head. “Sorry” I said quietly. Danny didn’t say anything after that. He just put clean bandages on then got up of the floor and sat next to me. We sat there in silence for a while. I couldn’t think of anything to say, well what do you say to your boyfriend after something like this.
“I’m sorry I got angry” Danny said not even looking at me “it’s just it hurts be to see you like this, so” he paused and looked up at me “broken” he said his words stung but they was true I was broken.
“Danny why are you even with me I’m broken as you said and well what can I offer you I’m some ugly, talentless piece of shit, why choose me when you could have and boy or girl you want” I asked him, I was also now crying.
Danny stood up in anger “don’t you ever fucking say that” he shouted angrily at me “you are the most beautiful person I have ever, and where talents concerned you have so much. I don’t ever want anyone else, I just want you” I stopped and just looked at “why can’t you see how much I love you” he finished.
I could say anything because I didn’t believe it, Danny would be better off without me. Everyone would I stood up and ran out the tour bus. I could hear Danny shouting my name for a bit. But I wasn’t turning back.
Never!
Sign up to rate and review this story